Should I Deliver Pizza?

Hey Veeky Forums,

I know these threads pop up every once in a while, but I never participated, so here's my shot.

So I have a background (and multiple certs and years of work) in IT, but haven't been able to find a decent part time job in the field in a few months. I'm a college student.

Should I get into pizza delivery?
I'm going to use my car (pic pretty related), and save most of the money while using the rest to apply the mods I have planned.
What do you recommend? Should I go for it? Should I try something else?

Thanks Veeky Forums

Deliver pizzas in a A5 ? What form of shitposting is this ?

Indeed.com. You might have to move out of your shithole

>putting an insane amount of miles on a nice, expensive, unreliable Audi that you plan on modding

I wouldn't, but I'd honestly do it in like a 3/5k shut box you mod to unuseablity

Do Uber, your car probably qualifies for UberSelect/UberLux which pays much more than UberX

>Unreliable

What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

Can't Uber, under 21.

Not shitposting...

I live in a pretty cool area and am just exploring my options.

Not unreliable, and compared to a lot of other cars in the segment, it hasn't been too expensive to maintain.

Which city? My uber drive the other night was 19 lol

I'm in Maryland Near DC. But if you just need a license, say no more bruh

Hi OP, i have a CS degree and a year expierence as a Second ligne tech support 'engineer'.
Working my ass for something close to minimum wage with all this expertise is crazy.

Tomorrow I have a meeting at 10 to see if i can work in a computerlab clean room making semiconductors. I'll be making 2500 a month working 21 days for 8 hours in shifts.

Don't be afraid to look elsewhere outside of IT, good luck

>under 21
>drives an audi
fuck off daddy's money richfag.

Thanks man. I'm definitely looking outside of IT. I've got shares and other things to make money from as well, but being in college full time is depleting the money I saved.

>Implying it was my parents' money
>Implying you wouldn't accept an affordable used luxury car if your parents sent you off with it
I have my own money from various jobs and financial risk - taking, and it would be foolish for me to care about your opinion
Maybe I'll be your Uber driver, dick!

Dude, you find some affordable Audis who are still good quality.
I found mine for 1200€ and bought it as OR-4 (NATO classification), right after school.
Although I had to change quite a bit, it already run 20k km.

pizza guy here. it's pretty fun to get paid to cruise around and check out your city and meet the occasional lonely chick with tits sticking out in her studio apt. not bad money either, most places will pay you an hourly wage, mileage and your tips. I'd say give it a shot op

>working while going to school
>not getting scholarships and graduating debt free
>being a filthy food fetcher
I bet you want me to subsidise your shit wage too.

My education is paid for without using your taxpayer dollars. Why don't you subsidize your way out of this thread?

This. I picked up the car for less than a BRZ. I have a manual transmission, a tune, kW suspension and an exhaust for now. The 2.0T motors are VW's workhorse. They're pretty reliable.

I just might. Thanks, man. Where I am I'd definitely be cruising. I'm also going to look into Uber like the other user said.

Delivering pizza in any VAG product is asking to lose money

Being a delivery guy is a great job, but I would never recommend it in a car worth more than $10k, especially one that you plan on keeping. I've been delivering for around 2 years now, and delivery miles are the harshest type of miles you can put on a car. Also the money made delivering might not outweigh the cost of Audi ownership/mods.

>2.0t
kill yourself. it might as well be powered by a vacuum cleaner. Should've gotten the 3.2 or S5.

If I could find one near me that wasn't auto, sure. Maybe I'll trade. If not, I'm going to put a K04 in, or a bigger turbo from CTS Turbo. I'm happy with the car's performance for now, considering its the only 5 series that isn't 4,000 pounds.
>kill yourself
Yeah maybe later. I'm not riding the bus, so I've got that going for me.