twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but i already did

One

No

2015, it's the only choice really.

Okay, now what?

The 2015 one. I love the original movie, but I'll take the new one

1985, all day every day.

1985 for sure you already know it will go 300k miles it's proven.

>go to the Tacoma car configurator
>Toyota is so autistic that it's actually impossible to buy the 6-speed manual with black color combination

wtf reeeee

The 1986 one maims pedestrian better.

wait, you're not kidding are you?

no. You're just retarded. I'm doing it now. Avoid the SR5 model, go for the TRD Sport Access Cab. 3.5L V6 with a 6 speed manual is an option.

jewish lies

Lies

I had no problems.

what hebrew magic is this?

i thought maybe it was my browser but even on my cellphone it's the same. Are you in the US? Or is this some sort of Israelite trickery

>Are you in the US?
In Connecticut

I have no idea what the issue is on your end, but I had no problem.

you probably arent picking the TRD sport edition. I don't think you can get the 6M on the TRD Limited.

Here

Im in canada, but I dont see why the manual wouldnt be an option stateside as well

You're picking 4x2. It might only be available on the 4x4 models

nah it says TRD sport on my screen. I dont know whats going on. If it wasn't Sunday I would go to the Toyota dealer right now to confirm whether or not I'm being memed on right now

when I pick 4x4, the only color option available is gray. Same thing on my phone. Weird shit

Hilux

You know you did something right when you have a whole war named after you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

out of my way pleb shits

The website is gay, though. It only shows 6MT available for the DCSB. I know they make the access cab with a manual, so wtf.

Try TRD Sport DCSB. You SHOULD get 6MT as an option. Confirmed for my TX zip code.

I'll have the one inbetween

Last model with decent ground clearance and minimal equipment, first with acceptable power

where do you live again tripfriend? that picture is as comfy as it gets

Hansom truck, but fourth gen is better and you know it.

Sorry kids. I got a real truck.

Trysil, eastern Norway

Hey what engine does that hilux have. Would you do an LS1 swap if you could.

It has the first 2KD-FTV, aka 2.5 turbodiesel with 102hp and 200nn

Only consider putting in an intercooler and upping it to 150hp-ish with some simple chipping

fit water injection instead. it's intercooling and steam cleaning at the same time.

Nnnno thanks. No way in hell of getting it approved even if I wanted

but it's good for reducing nox too

strip all the rice off the 2015 and it looks like shit.

I can just build a McFly truck with the new one. Not hard. Don't know if manual transmission is offered with the new ones, because I want everything it to stay true to it's roots.

These old 4x4 'Yota trucks are hard to find in Mississippi.

there's manuals available. A 5 speed with the 4 cylinder and a 6 speed with the V6.
See:

>Real truck
>Ugly ass wheels
>Step for something that low
>No bed liner or rail guards

3/10, and you're probably a manlet.

gee, magnus, how come your mom lets you have two batteries?

>No bed liner or rail guards
Is this a prerequisite for something being a "real truck"?

If you actually care about not scratching the shit out of, and subsequently rusting the shit out of your truck, yes.

Basically it's a care thing. It shows you actually care about your ride and want it to last, especially here in the Midwest where we've got salt on the roads for 4-5 months out of the year.

Ahh, splendid. Manual still lives.

>lowered height with side steps

Those tires and beadlock are useless now

This is correct. 4x2 Tacomas are all Automagic, also all SR5's for some reason. Step down to the SR or up to the TRD's and Manuel is an option.

>Z71
>lowered
You can't lower the 4WD trucks. I've looked into it. That's the stock ride height

Do u have a leveling kit installed?

that's pretty shitty to have those wheels and tires at that height, might as well have normal wheels and street tires instead of SEMA truck look, You might as well have a bluetooth driveshaft too if you want to keep that setup

so is it 24 volt then, and did it come from the factory like that?

Nah, 12 volt - negative poles of both are grounded to the chassis while the positive poles are connected

Norwegian (scandinavian models perhaps?) all came with two batteries from the factory, while ones in the UK, Germany, France and so on only came with one.

The reason is quite simple; cold winters require more power. Its also seemingly quite healthy for the batteries as they are stressed less. I often see ones running their stock batteries, my own included; had 13 year old original batteries still in them and they got it running just fine in -15c, although you could really tell that they didn't have much power to spare

I love weebshit as much as the next guy, but there are some things i can only trust a burger with

>it now costs over 30k to get a new pickup truck with a manual

what the fuck

Got my Tacoma for 26k. 4 cylinders, 5 speeds. Would like to have better gearing though.

why the fuck do they advertise the "5speed?" you should take that shit off

When you can take 4 tonnes you have a real truck.

>tacoma

ameriburger garbage

Nissan d22
>A cost reduced d21

>not noticing it's a 4 wheel drive V6
I guarantee you the Tacoma used for the BTTF tribute was a V6. The clue is that "4x4 D4-S" badge. Only the V6 comes with Toyota's D4-S direct injection system. The I4 still has classic sequential multi-port injection.

>muffled sounds of disinegrating main bearings and snapped frames

>4 door pickup

absolute disgust

>quickmeme
stop im gonna laugh

hard question. I would LOVE the new one. But I have 2 problems with the Tacoma.

1: C-channel frame. I would need to remove the bed and cab, temporarily, to box up the fucking frame..

2: Unlike every other truck it competes with, the Tacoma still uses rear drum brakes.

If that bugs you get a previous generation chassis. Toyota admits it's basically the same. As for the rear breaks, I know they make a kit for that.

i want a taliban taxi

>MFW ones with 300-400 thousand km are going for around 7-8 grand

>stretching chain links screaming in silence
>cut my chain guides into pieces
>bend my valves and smash my pistons

>If that bugs you get a previous generation chassis.
Still a C-channel frame. but with a worse looking body, and a bigger, but less powerful engine.

It's fully box mate. But wetevers believe what you want.

doesn't look boxed to me.
keep trying though. This IS a second gen truck they were boxing the frame on.

That would be 90k+ here in aus

I hope you're joking you fucking nigger

>"hey dad look at McFly's truck, it's pretty cool."
>"that's a faggy little chink truck son."

I still though it was pretty cool.

Your had probability have confidence issues.

nope

1985, no contest.

Inflation

>Your had probability have confidence issues.

is it the 1985 one as of new, or after 32 years of midwest salt?

>choose one
how about "No, fuck off."

>TRD Off-Road
>Not TRD Sport

>real truck
>its bigger so it must be better
stop being a basic burger

not him, but the GM full-size trucks are better in every way. not just size. For one, they have fully boxed frames.

I got an 85, love it

becayuse burgerland is filled with retards who think a 4 speed automatic is the best way to go since the '60s

Please don't fuck it up.

>GM are better in every way
>GM
except they arent

why do you think that American trucks only work properly in America? they dont sell or work properly anywhere else

In Europe you can say that they are too big, and too taxed, and its true, but what about Africa, Australia, India, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the world? They all use Toyotas.
American made cars kind of suck and are badly made, they only work for Americans, if you really think that they are the best you are just in denial and biased af.

>pic related, you cant find an old american truck in rural africa

22r pesent, not even a 22re

>calling it a hilux, what are you retarded?

Long post to tell us your driving what the third world shitskins are buying, please enjoy your HIV infection while us civilized people drive real trucks.

>Rural Africa

Probably because they couldn't afford to drive American

>we should be assuming quality based on the consumer decisions of Africa, Australia, India, and Saudi Arabia
Okeedokie

want a tacoma so bad but the jap tax is so bad they dont drop in value. cant even find a last gen tacoma with less than a 100k miles for under 20k. the new base models start at 23k ffs. fuck this gay earth.

>but what about Africa, Australia, India, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the world?
>lists all the countries that not only can't afford an American truck, but can't afford the gas they use.
And btw, they do use American trucks in saudi arabia.
youtube.com/watch?v=TmZB-p-u55g

Got a t100 instead. They are better to.

>1985
>lol self-destructing timing chain

>2015
>pigfat "mid-size" piece of shit that's full of hand-holding bullshit and so insulated you can't hear the engine

I think I'll just avoid Toyota pickups in general.

i dont have a Toyota, or any truck, maybe one day i will

>implying Africa are just tribal niggers
>implying Toyotas are cheap
You only consider buying american trucks because they are cheaper. For the price of a Tacoma V6 you can buy an American V8

>we should be assuming quality based on the consumer decisions of USA
as i said American trucks only work in America, anywhere else they are complete garbage. And i said those countries because they have remote places, they actually need trucks because there are no roads and theres no specialized mechanics for thousands of miles.

>Africa
>cant afford gas
dude in some places they literally have gas cheaper than water.

>And btw, they do use American trucks in saudi arabia.
they also have Ferraris and Lambos, whats your point? When they want a truck that just works and is reliable they buy Toyotas. They have the money and Gas, they are not sponsored by Japan, neither is the rest of the world

already did

>Africa is the golden standard for the truck market
Just because they are unable to get service parts for a Silverado (because it isn't officially sold there) does not mean it's unreliable.

Go meme somewhere else. Reddit may be more your speed.