/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

not actually wow edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Patch 3.5 Trailer
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 3.5 - The Far Edge of Fate

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

I want Elk to notice me!

Hey /xivg/ what's your favourite dinosaur?

Check em

kirito tia here

megalosaurus

Ok...

rolling

So, I'm thinking about jumping back in to the game, but I haven't played since the expansion.
Is this a good time to come back?
If I do come back is there anything I should know coming in?
How are paladins doing these days?

c@

yeah, there's not much going on before stormblood hits

palace of the dead is the premier way to level alts now

they're the weakest tank overall but unless you're tryharding raids no one cares

That's cool, I think early dinosaur discoveries are super fascinating to learn about
are u single

stop shitposting hypocrite

Fuck off moni nobody likes you

i240-i250 WHM. 354 accuracy currently, no materia melded. What should I be melding? I know I need to dump accuracy, but how much should I be looking to hit? Any other materia I should be worried about like Piety or spell speed?

where the frug are the lalas

I want this cat to shit in my mouth.

oogu look at how cute i am

test

Geez, what did they do to deserve this?

add every single retard to your blacklist/filter from the last "thread"
such idiots

you mean, why is it happening to moni?

What macros should I have for WAR and MNK? I have the basic Berserk callout and Defiance/Deliverance stance swap ones but I'd like to do what I can to reducing button bloat.

max det for dps

were these red dots always there

Do not use a single Macro for MNK

593 is acc cap for casters

>the basic Berserk callout
I intentionally refrain from cleansing WARs who macro whinge about their pacification.

'w'

>raised SCH/SMN first because I loved ACN, and carbuncles are fucking adorable
>SCH Is a blast to play, most fun I've had healing since GW classic
>wanted to love SMN but the egis were fucking stupid and they weren't all that strong before HW
>ages later I decide to level DPS classes, ninja is new, level that up
>boring and I don't like it at all
>HW drops
>keep doing what I'm doing for a while
>decide to try again with MCH
>actually really like it
>cap that shit out, start gearing up
>egis can now be carbuncles instead
FUCK.

Do I just drop everything and hardcore SMN as my main DPS class? I adore carbuncle.

>pacification macro
DO NOT DO THIS
No healer fucking cares or is going to stop what they're doing to cure your little 5 second debuff. Deal with it. You're not going to die, we're going to heal you, but we're not going to waste a gcd on that shit.

>Sugi transfers to Gilgamesh to get carried
>All he does is sit in discords and streams and bitch about Balmung players and trash talk his old friends

I WANT TO HUG THIS CAT

I don't know who they are, I'm new and concerned about the bullying

I want Sugi to talk about me...

My macro is literally just "I've used Berserk!", not gonna expect esuna because healers aren't my caddy.

naka bw (butt wings)

>sugi thinking he's above people

>play SCH because I love the multitasking aspect
>get really autistically excited when I successfully leeches the pacification before it ends if the tank didn't use a macro

Rare naka post

Redpill me on this Amber.

Mental illness.

The end.

Never mention this name again

What made them despicable? Was it their actions in game?

>get carried
>cleared savage with random pugs

really makes my head spin

Does your head spin erotically?

Amber is heterogeneous in composition, but consists of several resinous bodies more or less soluble in alcohol, ether and chloroform, associated with an insoluble bituminous substance. Amber is a macromolecule by free radical polymerization of several precursors in the labdane family, e.g. communic acid, cummunol, and biformene. These labdanes are diterpenes (C20H32) and trienes, equipping the organic skeleton with three alkene groups for polymerization. As amber matures over the years, more polymerization takes place as well as isomerization reactions, crosslinking and cyclization.

Heated above 200 °C (392 °F), amber suffers decomposition, yielding an oil of amber, and leaving a black residue which is known as "amber colophony", or "amber pitch"; when dissolved in oil of turpentine or in linseed oil this forms "amber varnish" or "amber lac".

Molecular polymerization, resulting from high pressures and temperatures produced by overlying sediment, transforms the resin first into copal. Sustained heat and pressure drives off terpenes and results in the formation of amber.

For this to happen, the resin must be resistant to decay. Many trees produce resin, but in the majority of cases this deposit is broken down by physical and biological processes. Exposure to sunlight, rain, microorganisms (such as bacteria and fungi), and extreme temperatures tends to disintegrate resin. For resin to survive long enough to become amber, it must be resistant to such forces or be produced under conditions that exclude them.

Fossil resins from Europe fall into two categories, the famous Baltic ambers and another that resembles the Agathis group. Fossil resins from the Americas and Africa are closely related to the modern genus Hymenaea, while Baltic ambers are thought to be fossil resins from Sciadopityaceae family plants that used to live in north Europe.

>I'm new and concerned about the bullying oh a tripfag who made a shitpost
u kill urself too

You can do that on any realm after enough tries. People make the mistake in assuming that just because Gilgamesh has a few more good raiding groups it somehow means that transferring to Gilgamesh makes them an elite too and that they can get into those groups. What it actually does it make Gilgamesh look bad with all the Balmung refugees.

>couldn't even clear A6S
Yeah, carried.

Not exactly sure how things work in this game, but I'm trying to make sense of classes vs jobs and stuff. Thinking of it like WoW, is it possible for a tank and a healer to start the game in the same area/do the same questlines?

Initially pretended to be a new player but was quickly caught due to event and Veteran rewards.

Stirred up shit in the Discord and made himself very unlikable to the point of getting banned. Had a meltdown and flooded the Discord with spambots.

Started threadwars when the OP had a pastebin with the Discord in it. Would mass report, spam to ask for reports and spam his 'proper' OP.

He then moved on to posting pictures of his cut up arms, sometimes with words and phrases from the thread cut into his skin.

Posted a picture of the box he shits in and the carpet he pisses on.

He dated Kiss and the two of them coordinated shitposting in the thread for a few months, posting both with and without their trips.

Who said we're doing it for you, we're letting the bard know.

What the fuck is wrong with that dogs mouth

DRAKN is not a friendly fc by any means

Just goes to show how fucking easy Creator is lol

Oh my lord this person sounds fucking awful.

You're not a friendly fc.

no, unless the healer wants to start as a dps class (arcanist) and switch when they hit level 30

you can meet up after level 15 so it's not too big of a deal

Posting like this is reason enough to decline. You have a history of causing trouble and then flipping out when you don't get your way. You're one step below beepy.

My FC is friendly!
There's just me in it

Figured, was making sure.
I'd really just like a one button toggle between FoF/FoE

i dont have an fc
i left a little present for you on your bed :3

nope it's locked in place

i guess? i'm the one who told him to come here in the first place though so we could play together

it's a dirty duck

Ah, because Arcanist and Marauder both start in Limsa Lominsa, right? That sounds like a good idea. Can't switch until 30, though? How long does that take on average?

I have some kind friends who are in it though

i want this cat to use me as a toilet

who

It's a dead mouse, isn't it. Goddamn cats.

you can switch as soon as you hit level 15, and you're going to need to since every job requires 30 in the main class and 15 in a different class

also i have no idea anymore since i did that shit literal years ago but they've ramped up the xp gain between now and release, and i don't remember it taking super long the first time

well. i guess you could say it was.

Do MCH save ammo for combos or just use it on CD?

Dancing c@

Is it better to farm PotD or Baelsar/Sohm Al(H) for capping scrips?

please stop

i think frontlines are a good option if you also want some of the pvp gear. The queue is fast and it at least feels like the matchers are quicker then a potd or ex run.

that dye is really bad

giruffes

I want to marry Flat!

:thingken:

simmering

Froo

>Trying to "break up" with someone.
>Keep guilt tripping me making it impossible to "break up" without making it me look like a total ass.
How do I deal with this shit?
The person is taking this waifu stuff way too seriously and I just want to get it over with, but don't want to hurt the persons feeling too much.

suffering

Stewpud

woah
cutie

lol

Guys..........what do u call it when a gamemaster gives bad advice? Guffington Post

lol

At least make an effort, user. Cosmo's the one with the bad advice.

What's so funny?

if you've got an e-mail address, i can send you a recruit a friend code. you can enter that on the mog station any time before you subscribe for your first month and it'll give you some bonus items in-game, including some silver chocobo feathers (can be redeemed for high level gear) and a head piece that increases EXP gained at or below level 25.

it'll take three hours to generate two codes, is the only down side, due to limiting on SE's end.

>tfw no fc on balmung

help

POST Handsome Males

dex is the cutest lala, shirou are you even trying?

why does Windows keep rotating it back pls

meow

I have a one person FC...

mumu...