Besides Cronus, did the Titans do anything wrong?

Besides Cronus, did the Titans do anything wrong?

>Cronus did something wrong
when will this liberal cuck meme end?

Typical Olympian shill

That fucking painting gets me every time

Prometheus did, or at least Zeus thinks so

>Besides Cronus
Let me guess, you probably worship zeus

Of course, what has Cronus ever done for humanity?

He tried to get rid of all the SHIT gods and was killed for it. a martyr.

Created the Olympians.

Reminder that the Greeks stole this from the Enuma Elish

Zeus was going to wipe out humanity, he was only stopped because Prometheus gave humans the tools to survive

I'm with Hera

Sick joke user, I laughed a little bit

They were the primordial elements that were conquered by civilized men, i.e. in Greek mythology: the gods.

[citation needed]

a popular interpretation of the story

Kek. What has Zeus done for humanity? If it were up to that cunt we wouldn't even have fire.

Zeus is a cunt. Cronus was right.

Cronus is literally a good guy. His father was a cunt to his mother's children (Gaia). He hid these crazy mother fuckers in tartarus so they would never see the light and Cronus punished him for it.

Cronus literally did nothing wrong except attempt to subvert a prophecy, for good reason. Look at what Zeus did with his power, fuck bitches and cause problems for humans.

Cronus did literally nothing wrong.

Top notch.

The victors get to write history and whatnot

Wrong guy

Werent they both the same

>Cronus didnt want his children to fuck him over
>Zeus didn't want his children to fuck him over

>Look at what Zeus did with his power, fuck bitches and cause problems for humans.
Hight-test dude. Cronus a fuccboi.

It's even more astounding when you know that Goya had it painted it in the wall of his house. Like, the dude was having lunch or whatever and he was looking at this.

They were no different from the next generation of gods

Well the Olympians never tried to eat their kids as far as I know

Wouldnt surprise me if they did. None of the immortals were above doing fucked up shit

Zeus threw his son hephaestus from the top of mount olympus, and allows his kids to have incestuous relationships

I thought it was Hera who did that, and Cronus fucked his sister too

Neither did anything good for humanity, but it's no secret Zeus hated humans and believed we didn't deserve fire.

I would chose the one who did nothing for or against humans than the one who openly hates us.

I laugh at anyone who gets a tattoo of Zeus, thee wrong god. Pic is the only god worth getting a tattoo of, imo.

Not best bitch?

Eh, Chaos is too edgy to pass up.

Chaos isnt edgy though, its just random and formless. Eris is literally the goddess of starting trouble and fucking shit up

>Chaos isnt edgy though, its just random and formless

Chaos appears in almost all 'religions' or at least the idea of Chaos, the formless sea of nothing from which all life burts from. In that image Chaos is actually the black, where as everything inside it is existence.

It's the incarnate of disorder which precedes order, order being the universe.

Chaos in its ideological form is the beginning of everything.

So pretty much what I just wrote

If you think being random and formless equates to the beginning of the ordered universe, then yes.

Chaos was the random formless thing immediately before the beginning of the ordered universe

That's not what you said before. xD

>Chaos isnt edgy though, its just random and formless
Thats literally all I said about it

>Thats literally all I said about it

Literally what the fuck are you doing? Lol, like, you said something, I said something you then claimed what I said and you said were the same, they weren't.

You can stop at any time, literally have no clue what you're doing.

What exactly did you say that contradicts the above statement? All you did was restate it then add that it came before the ordered universe?

It has nothing to do with contradicting your statement, kek. YOu explained why you thought Espis was edgier than Chaos, I explained my reasoning as to why I think chaos is the edgier god and not just random and formless.

Stop, before you post anything else.

Tell me, what the fuck are you trying to do? Like, I don't care, I want to know what's going through your mind right now? What the fuck was the point of this post and this one .

Before you go any furhter, explain what you are doing. I am so confused right now.

>Espis
Eris*

I'm just responding to your posts which stopped making sense with . I explained why I thought chaos was not edgy, you then basically restated my argument for why chaos was not edgy

I like chaos a lot. resonates with me more than most of the divine beings from mythology, might sound silly but it's like there's just something powerful there.

Oh okay, so you literally believe being random and formless means the exact same as the beginning of the ordered universe.

Kool.

You and I have both stated that chaos PRECEDES the beginning of the ordered universe. It is the thing that came before, and it was formless and random, as opposed to the formed and deliberate universe that followed.

And even if its not, even if im using bad terms or whatever, you still haven't shown any good reason why this kind of chaos should be considered edgy. Its not warhammer

>You and I have both stated that chaos PRECEDES the beginning of the ordered universe
So yes, you have no idea how words work. I could grammatically break down every single part of your post.

But random and formless has literally nothing to do with preceding order. You can say whatever you want, but I mean, the comment train is there for you to follow.

Kek.

>But random and formless has literally nothing to do with preceding order
Well obviously, they are separate qualities and I never implied otherwise. Whats your point, and how does this make chaos edgy?