pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Manus was a trap

>muh femboy

gibe gwyndolin boipucci please

Have you remembered to had in your good boy tongues to Mommy Rosaria today, /dsg/?

I'm a DS3 newfag. What do I need to know about infusing weapons?

I didn't play DS2 for long enough to infuse anything either.

Yes! Dipped in her favorite semen (mine) for my beloved Goddess!

Reminder that DS2 literally had a boss that was wojack stuck inside a giant demon pepe who was imprisoned by female priests (feminists) because he ate too many tendies

Reminder that there is literally a boss called the BANEful queen, a woman who went crazy because she wasn't pretty enough and crashed her windmill with no survivors.

People are confused because after you fight her, and take an elevator further up her windmill and end up in the iron keep. This confused people because they didn't know that the windmill is actually a giant CIA plane that takes off and crashes onto iron keep with no survivors after you kill the baneful mascara wearing queen.

I could use some help if you're still here

Based Pontiff

I'm starting to think Aldrich actually did nothing wrong.

use refined. as a newfig, you need know nothing else
it also had a whole forest of bigguys4u

>Sully shitposters
Fuck off

who can blame him for doing what he did?

I'm looking for a good lightning weapon, whether I have to buff it with Lightning blade or not.
Any suggestions?

Disregard original question, I think I basically get it. So should I infuse my Astora straight sword with a raw gem? And basically just double down on that shitty scaling while I'm a newfag?

Will be at High Wall. Pass: dsg
Quelemma

Refined is almost always the best choice for the vast majority of weapons. You get one in early game but you won't see them again for a long time after that, so spend it on a weapon you really like.

Heavy and Sharp are sometimes worth it but only if you've really, really specced into either Strength or Dex over the other, and if the weapon was obviously intended for only one scaling.

Scaling elemental infusions like Blessed, Dark and Chaos are rarely worth it. Rarely.

Non-scaling infusions like Raw, Deep and Fire are only good in very early game.

Thanks!
I'm on my way

Leonhard killed her before i could.

>final boss is a woman scheming after power who cucked her husband

Holy shit, they made Nashandra weak on purpose to show how useless women are

>her soul is literally the soul of want, because all women want is more and more things, bigger and bigger nigger cocks

holy shit redpilled

see Is this a good idea while I'm still at the first level? With the understanding, obviously, that I'll be abandoning this weapon for something else as I level up?

>Shit Souls 3
>last game in the series
>clear quick, unfinished, bland cashgrab
>the most linear of all the games, even compared to DeS and BB
>nostalgiafag reference pandering out the ass
>rehashed animations
>rehashed locations
>rehashed characters, right down to their model
>Lowest Boss count after DeS
>Most bosses are gimmicks
>Boss weapons shit as usual, despite having 4 games to draw experience from
>weapons in general are 90% quality based
>these quality weapons are also usually the best weapons in their class
>some weapons have retarded stat requirements where they don't even scale with said stats, which also happens to be quality
>armor system a horrible imbalanced mess
>the heaviest armors are the heaviest they have ever been in the series, while offering basically no additional defense over medium/light sets
>poise implemented in such a stupid way that only Greatswords and Maces get the most bang for the buck
>Some UGSs, GAs, and Hammers weigh more than entire armor sets
>Equip load is now done by VIT, which for some reason gives LESS per level than fucking dark souls 2
>a majority of the small weapons sped up to bloodborne speed, but some of the larger weapons have been made SLOWER and consume MORE STAMINA
>rolls cost next to nothing with extremely fast recovery and many iframes
>magic is garbage
>faith is garbage
>FP system is the worst system conceived
>Too many useless fucking stats
>WAs are mostly just special r2s or powerstance moves copypasted with an explosion or two at the end
>MLGS is the worst its ever been
>awful covenants
>covenants are stickers which can be changed on the go
>shitty rewards
>Dragon form the worst its ever been in both aesthetic and practical sense
>community now filled with normies who hold hands with their SL 800 Friends to get through the game
>invaders have the most disadvantage compared to all other games in the series
>First DLC was a 1.5 hour long disappointment with a rehashed arena
>Second DLC looks no better

>tentacles

>Dark and Chaos are rarely worth it

Dark is just an alternative to refined really. It's pretty viable.

Okay noobcake heres the noobscoop, 14str for the various shields with resistances, 14dex so you can use a longbow for pulling, 12 fai so you can use a raw ASS and then put everything in vig to 27 then end to 30 and then do what you want from there, you can start building str/dex to use different weapons or pump up vig and end to 40.

Just finished the game and...who is the knight dude in the back?

can Kirk no longer invade after you kill Deacons?
I want that thorn set
:(

dark souls 3 was a mistake. bring back pvp in cleared areas

>muh pontiff

Been a while since I saw this one.

Anri

What are you expecting for the final member of the sable church sister trio?

anri, have you been paying no attention?

>dude

Ah totally forgot about her.

>blessed
>elemental

>dark and chaos are rarely worth it

Spoken like a true quality scrub with only 115 dark defense.

me too

I saw your sign but directly failed to summon, did someone else summon you ?

dragonslayer's axe

Yeah :(

This is actually remarkably similar to what I had in mind anyway. Already got my 12 Faith, 14 Dex (for the bow like you say), and I got my Str to 16 because I thought I wanted to use the halberd. Turns out I don't like the halberd as much as I did in DS1 but whatever. Why are 27 and 30 your exact numbers for Vig and End though?

Raw is probably worth it that early in the game, yeah. I hear people talking about 'raw ASS' on here quite a lot so I'm fairly certain it's a viable early game weapon. You can change the infusion on a weapon at any time, or even use a shriving stone to remove it entirely.

Only for faith builds though, surely?

Blessed does lightning damage, doesn't it?

Do not bully me please and thank you.

No. Still here.

>raw ASS
Kek I saw that too but I didn't know what they were talking about. I only just now put the abbreviation together. I'm either an idiot or a retard. Thanks famalam.

Fugg
I'll restart the game

27 vig puts you at 1k hp and endurance is always good. You dont have to have 30 endurance, 25 is fine but its better to have atleast 30.

>Only for faith builds though, surely?

No. Dark scales from both int and faith so you get good scaling from two stats. Same with Chaos.

nope but I could drop you his stuff if you're on pc

What's the deal with those autists that feel like going to NG+7 and maxing out their character in all stats?

>autists

I think you answered your own question.

/thread

What to heck I thought they both only scaled off faith

Holy fuck I was planning on making either an INT/FAI pyromancer or a INT/FAI Darkwraith so I could actually use those.

I want a decent, straight up fight with no healthbar trickery, maybe some dialogue before and during the bossfight but if she says something after she kills you the dialogue shouldn't play after the first time except when you were close to killing her.

The fight can have multiple phases but it would be fair if it was honest about the boss' healthbar and just gave you one long healthbar to give you an indication of how long the fight is gonna be.

>Liliane wrote their bible and miracles
>half the miracles are made to punish naughty pilgrims while telling them it's for their own good
>all three sisters were weapon masters
>train their pilgrims in the arts of dark miracles and swordplay to defend the church
>all three took lessons from Kaathe
>Friede may have defected, but she wasn't really all that different and turned the painting into mini-Londor and bitch-whipped the previous leader into whipping himself and doing her bidding

At this point, I'm expecting the kind of woman who holds biweekly torture sessions in her basement for fun and calls them "enlightenment training" so the torturees don't realize shes getting off on it. Dominant, manipulative, and vindictive. Probably wields a whip, not as a serious weapon but because she cares that much about maintaining her image.

I do that, it satisfies my completionist itch and allows me to solidify a dedicated pve character while most others will never never even go beyond NG.

>not taking a sl120 meme meta build into ng+7
Because they gay

>9/10 UGS are all better refined 27/40 2H, than 66 STR 2H

really activated those neurons

Nothing? Try putting yours down.

They're enjoying the game, what's wrong with that ?

Cool like I said I was kind of thinking in this direction already but this gives me some more specific goals I guess. Thanks friendo.

Nothing, I'll put my red sign down

which ones are the 10%? or are you just throwing numbers?

after like level 300 on NG+3 there's absolutely no content new whatsoever, only pure unadulterated autism.

Trying to do Dancer at SL33, anyone want to help

also trying to do pontiff at sl33

would also co-op through irithyll dungeons

>Blessed does lightning damage, doesn't it?

>dark is just an alternative to refined
>only for faith builds though?

>Do not bully me please

You dumb fucker, I'm going to bully you so hard for this.

Blessed does physical. Pure physical. It's Faith-scaling physical damage. Little known fact, it tends to be slightly better than Lightning against other players because everyone has 40 End (lightning defense scales off End) but minimum Vit (physical defense scales mostly off Vit and a little off Str). By the way, yes, defenses make a difference of about 20-30 damage per hit, and since virtually no one is running around with Faith except pyromancers, Dark-infused weapons can do damage equal to Refined weapons against a quality build. Dark weapons do less against other pyro builds, but they also have minimum Str (which determines fire defense), meaning Chaos weapons are as good against other pyros as Dark weapons are against quality.

Speaking of, Chaos and Dark both scale with both Int and Fth together, you idiot. Is quality the only build you've ever made? Did you never bother to check? I know hexes are bad in this game, but that's just inexcusable.

There's literally only 10 UGS in the game and only FUGS is the non-quality one.

Testing out new build concepts without making a whole new character or spending a respec just to try.

Also, going through a DLC and testing everything in one go before sending your other characters through is pretty nice.

fugs and cathedral knight

Thanks a lot !

>get dark hand
>miraclebuff with human pine
>kill dancer under 1 min

btw, if you find greirat make sure you buy your arrows from him instead of the handmaiden, loads cheaper off greirat.

No prob. You doing low-level invasions?

>Got game
>Having a blast without looking up guides
>Take my time and explore and shit, never bored
>Make it to a giant door with summon signs, assuming a boss fight
>One of the signs is golden
>"Summon Sunlight Bro"
>A golden fellow arrives and I gesture him politely
>We go in and kick his ass, really fun fight
>Both jump for joy
>Waves good bye and disappears, his job his done
>Time to advance into the world, with him earning me a Sunlight Medallion to remember him by

Holy shit DS3 is my first Souls game and I fucking love it. One of the most comfiest experiences I've had. Thanks Sunlight Bro, I'll never forget you.

CK is actually quality too

>tfw only ever really pushed DaS2 into NG+
I'm planning to rectify this with Bloodborne though.

>Elfriede has purple eyes, normal skin and brown hair
>Yuria has yellow eyes, dead pale skin and white hair
>sisters

I don't know what to expect for the third sister. Maybe black hair blue eyes short hair masterrace?

I did find him, but I didn't know he sold arrows. Where's this Loretta bitch he wants me to give his ring to? Is that anywhere near or just forget it for now?

>people still unironically recommend stopping at 27vit when there are weapons that can do 1200 in two hits

Whip would be alright to start as long as she switches to a real weapon to try and finish you off

I'm as much a critic of DaS3's flaws as anyone else, but hey man, Demon's Souls and Bloodborne weren't linear at all.

And I'm actually sort of a fan of the FP system, I've always thought that the limited casts system from the first two games was too arbitrary, plus Wilted Dusk Herbs from slutgear farming completely removed the downsides to casting in DaS2.

Thats in the undead settlement, just explore everything.

Yes, I was at first aiming for SL 140 for PvP in gank city, but I also love to invade pre Pontiff, which is much more active at low SL, it's pretty fun.

Is it a bit too much for forest invasions ?

DaS3 is the only one I've really gotten a lot of time out of NG+ from. I'm not really sure why, I think I just love fighting the bosses and trying out different equipment setups all on the same character.

NG+ was a lot of fun in DaS2 though, but that game is so long that I can't help but be burnt out after a playthrough.

>I'm planning to rectify this with Bloodborne though
Don't, Bloodborne is worse than DaS3 for NG+. DaS3 at least has the upgraded rings and twin prince's sword, but Bloodborne has nothing you didn't get in the previous cycle. You'll only find new stuff in the depth 5 CRF chalice dungeons.

>just like my real dks3 pvp

Well you can survive if you have FaP ring +2 and life ring +3

CKGS literally gets more damage from Refined at 40/25 Str/Dex than it does Heavy with 40 Str.

I recommended base stats to aim for when starting the game.

Reading comprehension.

Do I risk a ban if I duplicate a character with CE ?

Running out of MP in boss fights as a pure caster is awful.

WAIT FUCK I WAS GETTING LIGHTNING GEMS AND BLESSED GEMS CONFUSED
I THOUGHT LIGHTNING ADDED FLAT LIGHTNING DAMAGE AND BLESSED ADDED SCALING LIGHTNING DAMAGE

>Builds
I checked how much damage Dark would do on my weapon on my strength/faith build but it would have been quite disappointing, and at the time I was sure it only scaled from faith so I didn't bother to check the item description. If I had I guess I'd have seen at the time that the reason the scaling was so bad is probably because that character didn't have any intelligence.

Then my quality build uses twinkling titanite weapons so I never bothered checking infusions.

My int/fai pyromancy build I never checked Chaos because I use the immolation tinder as a weapon.

one of the das2 dlcs had a crown that just slowly regenerated all your spellcasts
you could run around in pve with a permanently-buffed weapon

time to get a secondary

even mage npcs have a secondary, don't be stupid

>weeboblades WA has a ministun that allows it to combo
>wolf GS doesn't
ain't fair guys, it just ain't fair

>Bloodborne has nothing you didn't get in the previous cycle
Actually, I take that back. There's one section where you can send NPCs to one of two different places, and you get different rewards for it. Problem is, the rewards for both are meant for really early game. Example: sending a little girl to the wrong place gives you a rune that lets you carry a single extra bullet in your inventory.

>he thinks 1,501 hp is good
>when I have 1,951

Did you know there's a point where you have so much HP your damage reduction from armor actually makes a difference? I did. It takes about 8-10 hits from a non-ultra weapon to kill my character. And, of course, 27vit losers like you still die in 4 hits at best. I literally have twice the survivability without losing any stamina or weapon AR.

My secondary is the GSoJ, and I fought with that for a while until I ran out of estus and was low on HP, so I hid in the corner until they won. I gave it my all.

My pure caster build has darkmoon longbow secondary
And DMB raw ASS as a last resort if I save enough FP to cast it.

your all wasn't enough