This guy is the rightful heir to the throne of Poland. Thoughts? Who's the heir to the throne of your country?

This guy is the rightful heir to the throne of Poland. Thoughts? Who's the heir to the throne of your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Michael_I_of_Romania
lowiczanka.wordpress.com/2010/08/31/the-history-of-poland-you-never-knew/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_I_of_Romania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Italy here
No fucking one. Savoys were outsiders shithead who ruined our reputation with their backstabbings and treachery to other nations. All other pretenders are just foreign.
Too bad the d'Ivrea died out.

>of Saxony

how?

I suppose the rightful heir to the Irish High Kingship would be Desmond O'Connor Don, Chief of the O'Connors. He's very reclusive, but the guy on the right here is his son.

Poland was an elective Monarchy, so someone from Saxony was also elected king of Poland

European royals married each other.

The true King of England is the Duke of Bavaria.

Last monarch ruling Poland (Duke of of Warsaw) was of Wettin (Saxon) dynasty - Frederick Augustus I - he was grandson of Augustus III of Poland and was offered throne of Poland even before the last partition of Poland - he ruled Poland (Duchy of Warsaw) between 1807 and 1815 - till it stopped existing after Napoleon was defeated. Rüdiger of Saxony is his only agnatic successor.

>duke of savoy not true god emperor of italy
REEEE
AT LEAST LET ME ENJOY THAT PART OF MUH HERITAGE

We have 2 pretenders, D. Luiz and his cousin D. Pedro Carlos.

Georg Friedrich is my king!

>D. Pedro de Alcântara Carlos João Lourenço Miguel Rafael Gabriel Gonzaga de Bourbon de Orléans e Bragança

I mean, we dont have it bad. Savoy is one of the oldest and most prestigious nobilities still alive, and techically, by way of marriages with the Lusignans, they're also the legitimate heirs to the kingdom of jerusalem, should the kikes and the mudslimes ever be driven out of it.
>inb4 t. Vittorio Emanuele

Monarchy is so cool. Republicucks always argue "oh well there's no reason political power should be transferred patrilinearly" like really? is giving political power to whoever the stupid ass citizens pick out of their ass any better? At least monarchs are raised in high society from birth and are conditioned through generations for leaderships.

>this is what monarchfags actually believe

You're a fucking idiot.

they look like a rich version of cletus and brandine

Lol, the idea of a Saxon of Polish throne is the very best way to discredit the idea of monarchy in Poland.

The best candidate to the Polish throne would be one of the aristocratic lines that are cognatic cousins of Jagiellons or one of agnatic descendants of Piasts.

Saxon on Polish throne

fucking typo

>Saxon
Please no. Last ones literally ruined everything.

wikiwand.com/en/Michael_I_of_Romania

This german rooted last king of Romania, who will die with no male heir (5 daughters LOL), ending the dinasty of Romania. Should I feel sad? Is democracy really better?

he looks like some ancient vampire vilain

The Legitimiste French pretender is prince charming.

If Romania was going to reestablish the monarchy, they would have done so by now.

Sorry to say, user, but the man who saved Romania from being pulled to Hell by the Nazis is never going to sit on his throne again.

>Elective Monarchy
>Rightful heir
I'm confused. But I'm also ignorant of Pollack history with the exception of lightbulbs and St. John Paul II

The House of Savoy fucked up Italy, which fucked up Southern Italy, which caused by great-grandpa to move to America, so now there's a decent chance I'll live in a country ruled by Hillary Clinton. Can't say I'm a fan.

lowiczanka.wordpress.com/2010/08/31/the-history-of-poland-you-never-knew/

then stop being ignorant, user

He's a filthy spaniard.

Still whiter than the average frenchie

That's fitting.

Then Poland can elect someone else to be king. Just because some king who was elected took hold of power in a coup and usurped control of the nation to give it to his son instead of letting elections for the next king happen, does not give that guys descendants legitimacy.

People often forget how nobles became nobles and kings became kings in the first place. Not by being smug old farts. But by being leaders of men. Nietzsche said it better. The nobles ones often were also the most savage/barbaric,not the most polite. I never see "noble" old farts saying or doing anything for Europe, not even donating money to people and organizations that are willing to do it. So fuck them. They lost the right to rule.

Umm I'm not sure how Romanian laws of succession worked but if Michael was put on the throne tomorrow and he died the next day, without any male heirs. Wouldn't the eldest daughter just become Queen? I mean being pure Agnatic is stupid, Agnatic Cognatic let's you survive if you are fucked hard.

Female heirs don't count and you know it. The line is extinct when he dies.

Hungary has no current rightful king. Our dynasties died out, the Hapsburgs took over, and our crown is just sitting in a box. My family were counts before the nobility were de-elevated, so I guess I'm pretty much as qualified as the next guy, by medieval custom I'm basically ready to be king, just missing the big army that most pretenders had.

Why don't they count? They have your blood just like your son. So all your genes get passed on. And if you want the family name to go on just have your daughter's husband take his wife's aka your last name. Maybe another equal noble would not want that, so you'd have to lower your standards and marry low nobility, or a rich commoner merchant instead. Because those guys would be willing to take their wife's last name in exchange for being king.

>wikiwand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_I_of_Romania

Prime Minister and Tsar

>tfw no Austria-Hungary

Noam Chomsky is (((polish)))?

>I want to rule my country again
>But Tsar, the monarchy was abolished
>Fuck it, I'll get myself elected.

That woman on the back is ugly as fuck. Gypsie?

>tfw one of the few countries in Europe with no foreign heir to the throne

feelsgoodman.jpg

>This german rooted last king of Romania, who will die
>german rooted
>Should I feel sad?

Obviously not.

>he looks like some ancient vampire villain
>he looks like some villain

Yes, he's German.

Wrong.

Dear God, he's the spinning image of the Emperor.