One Piece Game General /opgg/

I can't believe Ace isn't dead yet edition.

Last thread General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: S. Snails
>Jan 31 - Feb 1: One free pull
>Jan 31 - Feb 7: Boost Beach & R.Evolver beach
>CYOTT: Feb 2 (Y), 4 (Bla), 6 (R), 10 (G), 12 (Y again?)
>Feb 6 - Feb 13: Save Ace & Burning WB
>Feb 7 - Feb 14: 2x Pirate EXP
>Camie & Hachi ranking
>Feb 2 - Feb 6: CoC: Aokiji, Garp, Kizaru, Buster Call, unknown

Coliseum -
>Jan 18 - Feb 5: New Coli: Alvida, Wyper, Coby

- Fortnights -
>Jan 17 - Jan 31: Whitebeard Pirates 2
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: Heart Pirates

>Returning:
>Jan 31 - Feb 7: Ducks, Hachi
>Feb 7 -14: Young Vivi, Wanze
>Feb 14 -21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 -28: Absalom, Raki

- Raids -
>Jan 26: Kizaru
>Jan 30: Blackbeard
>Feb 1: Aokiji
>Feb 2: Garp
>Feb 3: Kizaru
>Feb 4: Buster Call
>Feb 10: Ivankov
>Feb 13: Doffy

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Boa 6+ skull drops from WB and Shanks invasion
>Feb 1 -3: Special Lv Up x2
>Feb 4 -6: Super Success x2
>Shiki is now a permamnant guest at one of my 7 Koopa hotels

- Coliseum -
>Jan 18-6: Lucky Roo, T-Bone, Diamante, Coby
>Jan 19- 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Jan 24 -7: Don Sai
>Jan 26 -2: Afro Luffy, Morgan, Young Robin & Nami
>Feb 2 -9: Squard, Baby 5 & Buffalo, Buggy
>Feb 9 -16: faggot Sanji, Wedding Nami, Marguerite
>Feb 16 -23: T-Bone, Y Robin, Jail Mr.3

Reposting

Daruma: Special - Reduce the duration of Paralysis and Special Silence for several turns, deal damage to one enemy, and boost Atk of Powerhouse characters. Sailor Ability - Completely resist Special Silence

Dosun: Special - Change certain orbs into color orb, and boost Atk and orbs of Powerhouse characters. Sailor Ability - Boost HP and Atk of all characters by +? if there are 6 Powerhouse characters in your crew

Hyouzou: Special - Makes Perfects harder to hit for 1 turn, changes all color orbs on Powerhouse characters into matching, recovers some HP, and delays all enemies for 1 turn Sailor Ability - Boost Atk of all by +? if there 6 Powerhouse characters in your crew

Zeo: Special - Makes Perfects easier to hit, locks orb for 1 turn, and sets chains multiplier at 2.5x for 1 turn Sailor Ability - If the captain is Powerhouse, completely resist Blindness

Ikaros Much: Special - Reduce crew's HP, but for 1 turn boost the effect of orbs by a large amount, and boost damage against delayed enemies. Sailor Ability - If there are 6 Powerhouse characters in your crew, all color orbs are treated as matching

first for anniversary happenings

So much love for Powerhouse

>Ikaros Much Sailor ability.

What the actual fuck.

literally designed to be one of those 'team' legends like hody was

gonna be amazing

I'm hard.

who /LUCCI/ here

It only affect himself probably.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Remember, at most, you'll have one or two on a team at the same time. They have so many overlapping specials that you can't stack them together at all.

The only overlapping one is Dosun, he's like a small version of all the others so you can get a second turn
Going down the list ignoring Dosun
>Boost powerhouse attack
>All orbs matching and delay
>Locks orbs sets chain multiplier
>Orb boost

Dosun is literally the only overlap dude.

>no skill up for a full month
worried_laughter.jpg

Oh shit, you're actually right.

What the fuck.

>yfw Hody ends up being a superior Lucci

I am surprised they didnt give them "drawbacks" due to the drugs they took.

Giving powerhouse so many drawbacks is what made them shit in the first place.

>yfw Hody's specials increases effects of orbs and type boosting specials by 0.5 for 2 turns, and then reduces his attack to 0 for 2 turns.

T-they'll give us increased base rates with a skillup plus more box space when we get 6.0 on the 14th. You'll see.

ded thread?

Drugs are great and you should totally take them

To bad you guys are missing one thing: a ship
>inb4 a Noah becomes the next OP Powerhouse ship

Betting money Hordy will have an HP cut per turn in his ability.

Reccomended sockets for BB? I can farm him easily this time 1 more piece in the puzzle.

Lock auto heal or lock orb for raid BB

lock/charge
orbs is 2nd pick
never despair for obvious reasons
don't heal or RCV because you won't heal well enough with x5.0625 HP and x4 damage
don't DR because taking damage is generally the point of BB treams

despair/autoheal

>He forgot the rocketman
>1.55 atk, 900 healing every turn and 100k typeless damage active

I thought it wasn't considered that good. That doesn't sound like a very bad ship at all.

Thanks bros. Hopefully I can max this fatty then Duval is the next in line to be finally farmed easily.

It's considered great, it's just Powerhouse is considered bad. Plus Rocketman is famous as the premiere Zombie ship

with the DoT? Makes sense

Man Sugar is just the single best unit in this game I think. Most satisfying to use at least.

Thinking about it, maybe the reason it's considered bad is the fact that it reduces non-powerhouse units Health by 90% which kind of hurts flex options, but I don't feel that's enough of a problem since you shouldn't be using more than GPU

If you have a maxed psy marco, you could run BB to farm doffy pretty easily

I got Psy MArco and a bunch of his books. Probably not enough to max though. My Calgara, Whitey, Oars, and Noland are gonna be max come next skill up. Most decent maxs I've ever farmed out of a FN I think.

Psy Marco is a cunt. His books are rare as shit and he needs more skill ups than almost any RR character in the game. I know Killer needs more but I can't think of anyone else that needs more than 10

All those great abilities to characters I can't picture only by reading their names.

You're right and it's pretty sad.

It's almost more of a surprise that pretty much every other villain batch is super memorable.

I didn't remember Dressrossa either. Timeskip villains have just been really forgettable.

Ikaros Much

Sailor Ability - If there are 6 Powerhouse characters in your crew, all color orbs are treated as matching

ITS FUCKING OVER LOL

THE POWER CREEP IS HERE

Still unclear if it´s for the whole crew or only him. Whole crew would be broken as fuck. If so the new batch is basically Sengoku Speedrunning 2.0

it will only effect him, so while its a really good sailor ability, its not broken, and 6 powerhouse is hard because we don't have a lot of good f2p powerhouses that go on a powerhouse team, only one I can think of is Kuma

>2x HP & 3x ATK
>CDR in both Cap and special
>DR
>4444 HP

>1 turn cd x2 HP and x3 atk at the cost of losing health every turn
Rock
Hard
I need him so much. Lucci makes me so fucking sad.
He loses the sailor ability when he evolves

>doffy family
>forgettable
That literally only applies to Giolla.

You remembered Machvise?

>2x HP 3x ATK

I WANT OFF BANDAI'S WILD RIDE

barely, but it's like saying Baroque Works weren't memorable because of the Whiskey Peak nobodies.

LOOK WHO FUCKING CALLED IT

I'll pull him for you Moon Men! Hoddy and Blackbeard clearing all content with nothing stopping them

But Hordy would be shit on BB, 2/4 things his special does is negated/redundant by BB's CA.

I just realised these fishmen can make a really good Blackbeard powerhouse team, fuck I wanted to skip this sugo

I mean, double BB is redundant too, and Hody does provide a shooter.

the DR is, but I presume the "ignores enemy barriers" is like garps, not Law's, plus even if it is like Laws, BB doesn't let specials ignore barriers so if it does that, it's fine.

Even then it's not all about specials, it's about the captain abilities. The damage comes off the crews specials.

Reminder, Save your gems for the hody batch sugo. Do not pull on the bait anniversary sugo.

Pretty sure his 5* version is the only one with the sailor ability from the leaks, and the HP cut could potentially make him kinda nerfed
Otherwise what the fuck why is this absolute shitter broken as shit

Bamco just piling more garbage on top of Lucci. Who needs to worry about orb luck and having 0 healing when you can just use this fuck instead? I have to wonder if the HP drain will even remotely make him balanced.

>Not waiting for the Big Mom Pirates Sugo
Enjoy your outdated trash

>not waiting for the final Raftel Pirate King Luffy batch
lmaoing at your life

>Not waiting on the "Two Piece, the Adventure continues" batch

>Not waiting for the next series staring Shanks son leaving from the same Island Luffy left from

>Not traveling back in time to roll Corazon and waiting for Bamco to overbuff his 6+ to include 4X damage and full heal on Good - Great- Perfect sequence.

>Playing One Piece Treasure Cruise

>owning a smartphone/PC to emulate a smartphone

>Not pulling on the Dokkan Battle "G4 Luffy" Crossover Dracofest or whatever the shit those losers have

>Being a bitch

>Not being a bitch
What are you, a bitch?

In all seriousness though, what're the chances of Bamco rolling out 7 Star Roger at some point? There's only so much money they can make off of 6 Stars after all.

I'd say low for the forseeable future, we know jack shit about him. We know his name was Gol D. Roger, Ace was his son, and he had a cool crew and a boat made by Tom
We don't know what he really looks like, any abilities he had, if he had a devil fruit, they'd need at least a full picture I'd say.

Idk Dokkan battle rolled out a new top rarity

They aren't allowed to use Roger.

Literally everyone said HP cut for Hody. And I mean everyone - you, me, that guy who shitposts, your mom's dog, etc.

Neither are you with that attitude. Come on, don't you want the new ultra-powerful unit? Do some rolls and you totally won't regret it.
Eventually we'll get some info on him, and when we do, Bamco will strike.

Really? I never saw any

It's pretty obvious that their license prohibits them from using Roger or Dragon or at least severely limits their usage.

It's not like they need to see them fight to make up something, and Oda doesn't want that.

>It's pretty obvious that their license prohibits them from using Roger or Dragon
How is that obvious?

I could see their usage being pretty limited, but probably just to the extent of not making a bunch of shit up. However, if the story were to get to Dragon or Roger and show off what they could do, I'm sure that would change, and I'm positive Bamco would milk that for every cent.

Do you not understand how major licenses work? One Piece is a fucking stone's throw away from surpassing Batman in lifetime comic sales.

You don't let a stupid mobile gacha game, or any game for that matter, steal the thunder from your main event property.

Yeah maybe, but we're likely talking about that being quite some time from now.

I don't understand how Major Licenses work, you're right on that, so I don't understand what you're saying. How would letting them use Roger or Dragon make the game overshadow the series? I just assumed they never use them because they have nothing to run on.

Look at Whitebeard and his 30% health gimmick. Hody starts with a lot of HP to stall and on top of that he has a 90% DR special. So even if he gets to the boss stage with only 30% HP left he is as good as Whitebeard there.

Id say for Dragon thats true. Roger is like too big for cameos.

Really? Do people care about Roger? Is he "hype"? He's more of a plot device, isn't he?

thats what I mean by too big. He is not like a relateable character hes basically the theme of the series

Fair point, I just don't see why that would be part of the license. Either way, I do agree he won't be coming to the game.

If they were allowed to, they would have done so already in some game to have a gimmick to sell copies of it.

To put it back in the perspective of comics: One Piece has sold more than any Marvel Comic in history. Do you think that Disney isn't going to have a 10,000 page document dealing with exactly how each Marvel character and property is to be used for each license deal? One Piece is bigger than any of those. Of course they're going to have the same.

He is 100% plot device. How can someone hype a man who has been dead for 100000 years? I'm more interested in Kaido than Rogers.

Btw, didn't Bamco released time skip Blackbeard before even Oda gave us a clear image of him? All we have seen of him in the manga is a dark image of half his face.

But Kaido sees death as just one more thing Roger beat him too

Legend Blackbeard we could just assume is Marineford Blackbeard.

Blackbeard hasn't had a single bit of mystery surrounding him since Jaya.

which was also the last time he was interesting :/

what about his past? I'm sure he's got a tragic backstory. Not to mention Shanks knew of him, may be related to when he killed Thatch can't believe he's fucking dead so that may invalidate my point.

This is a great point. If not even Oda has full liberty to do as he pleases with his own characters, like any other mangaka he needs the approval of the editors (see pic related)

Bamco obviously needs shueshia's approval before they put something out of their asses.

he had the storm fruit you faggot probably the one dragon has now

technically, they were supporting characters in Burning Blood

What are anons working on right now? Anyone else besides me still need to farm BB or is everyone still getting Goku books and WBP sockets

There was that one bit at Marineford where someone asks about one person having two Devil Fruits, and rather than being just as confused, Marco comments that Teach's body is "weird," like there's something he knows about Blackbeard that made him only half-surprised that he can copy a Devil Fruit. I kinda know more about that.

I was farming Lucci sockets and Marco books, but with the save Ace event gonna get me some more Marco books with any luck, I"m farming Blackbeard on natural stamina

I'm also farming Nightmare Luffy on JP right now, gotta be prepared for the powerhouse legend coming out.

I've just been doing two full weeks of WBP fn. I probably have enough Caesar/Monet books, but I don't want to get fucked by bad luck, so I'm just farming more plus getting sockets is worth it anyway. As soon as fortnights change, I'll probably then plough through Marineford part 2 for the gems. Shit, and Colo Alvida too. Haven't even touched her.

i have 0 boxspace so i was farming marineford pt2 now idk what to do