Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=828

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart/Legio)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333bbbc.23334554.163f4f61758191.1f3a5a6a.1121314575
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much better is pyro 3 vs pyro 2?
I'm tempted to do a pyro 2 linker kino 3 sage, but agny is so strong that I wonder if pyro 3 is a must.

Can someone post pelt3squire3murm skill build pls? With base camp and refreshment table

Hell Breath > No Hell Breath

Pyro2 is completely solid on its own, Pyro3 essentially gives you more hits on your fireballs which you generally dont need, and Hell's Breath is would be a great skill if it didnt have such an awful CD and a low proc rate even at max level. It does nice damage on its own though. If you wanted to go max DPS with a transcended weapon then Pyro3 is very strong, the strongest mage really in the meta right now.

>removing official /tosg/ guilds from the OP

wow jealous much

I know it's hard but try to stop being a cunt

i want these hanbok costumes!

These and balance patch this week!

I'm going to marry Korasai!

Orsha guild soon??

hello, is musketeer or cannoneer good?

Musketeer is the 2nd best Archer next to SR3

Cannon is badMusket

last time I played was during cbt2 I think, has the game improved at all since then? looking for something to kill time with.

The only guild Orsha had (Kotatsu) died, but maybe you can find some of their players still around.

youtube.com/user/JoeSwaaz for 2vs1 murmillo pvp montage

Musketeer is actually better than SR in some things, SR is just good for ET and the such.

If I were to rate the current r8 archers it would go fwee3>musk2=SR>Merg>>hakka=>cannon

Cannon is in a poor state but we should be getting cannon buffs very soon (tomorrow) and that would slot them in just behind or on par with musks and SR's.

im going build of kings even though its outdated, im stuck between pyro1 or kino2 for r8 (i went cryo2 for r7)

everyone says fireball combo is good but ive heard from actual build of king players that they regret going pyro.

does agny affect the ice shard dps at all?

still cant decide

I love CryoChronos!

agny with fireball + icewall i mean

so what would be a good build to go for? archer 3/sapper 3 and then musketeer?

PP on a fireball basically only increases its range
So yes its still the damage of the fireball and affected by memegny

theres a lot of quality of life updates, much faster to level and generally its kind of fun although the second you hit end game there's a content drought

sounds like standard f2p mmo to me

I can't argue with that

the game at least still isn't p2w, the cash shop is still all cosmetics or exp boosters

enchant scrolls

im using the fireball's aoe to attack the icewall, not to attack the boss, im asking if the ice shards produced by the fireballs aoe is affected by agny

Musket2 is pretty much stand alone. Meaning that you can use only musket skills for your rotations. What this means is that the best classes to go for are ones that give utility skills or fire and forget skills.

If I were to recommend a build I would suggest archer2 is mandatory, you want all the crit you can get. After that is wholy up to your preferences, scout works very well as a one point dip for cloaking. Wugu works well with musket due to the nature of their skills.

The builds that I would go for personally is A2r1wugu2scoutmusket2 or if you don't care for cloaking, which would be very handy if you plan to pvp then go for a2r1wugu3musk2 and you'll have great sustained damage from poisons and lots of burst from musket.

you can buy enchant scrolls in the market or just buy the hats yourself

hats arent even that big of a deal compared to shit like trans

Fireballs aoe doesnt trigger shards
What are you talking about

But, you CAN buy it from the TP market.

Anyone know the respawn time on Cafrisun? Heard it was every half hour.

That's correct

i was told they did?

whats the point in pyro1 then if the whole point of the build is to stay away from the boss so you dont get interupted and lose your 3 minute cooldown ice rune?

this brings new light, most likely going kino2 so i can hit all 12 ice walls at once. unless stacking aoe attack is a better option and i simply go enchanter?

>bots ks my kill
>gets my loots
>me ks the bots
>loots goes to them
?????

Alright girls, you've held onto your crushes for an year, and we're finally getting a marriage system.

Claim your spouse. Now.

>Also do shards from dirty pole with c2 attribute do any damage or their purpose is solely spreading the decay debuff?

The shards do damage based on your Matk, same as with other shards, and are also poison element so they'll do more damage against poison weak enemies and presumably more with links.

>Is there any difference between decay and corruption debuffs?
I'm not sure, other than that at least one of them seems to have been changed compared to how they were originally. I think only one of them will trigger the armor break effect.

I am the spouse, I can't get one

I wish I can marry myself

I know my crush has been a bit of a meme but i'll still namedrop them anyway, i'll marry (you) user!

ESL-kun, Spouse in english is gender-neutral.

>Swaaz was first pick
Nice pick

Selfcest never falls out of style.

Just started a few days ago, hit level 40 and the game still wont let me trade with a friend.

Its giving me another 5 days until I'm allowed to, what the fuck.

Deal with it

>keeping CoffeeHouse,Comfy and Lewd in the OP
>removing Futureproof

What's the total number of invested stat points you can theoretically have at level 330? Trying to figure out if I'm missing any.

Why is it my buddy can trade but I cant when we started at the same time?

Why is it 5 more days until I can trade when google says its a you cant trade for 3 days?

Does he have a token?

Nope

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333bbbc.23334554.163f4f61758191.1f3a5a6a.1121314575

anyone else fucking HATE chronos?

I think theres 38 bonus points in the game, so that would make 367

PP has fixed target limit based on skill level

lv 6 (cheap gem) hits 10 targets

>page 10
oh no you dont

let it die IDIOT

Is there a way to mod boss spotter addon so msg would appear in guild chat?

doesnt it already do that?

This add-on will automatically report for party or guild where it was when you found the boss.

/bss on/off
Boss Spotter enable or disable
/bss party on/off
inform for party on/off
/bss guild on/off
inform for guild on/off
/bss lang japanese
inform by japanese
/bss lang english
inform by english

Alchememe3

Odds - Make a new char (Pyro2Link2Thaum2Sage)

Evens - Wait for class reset

Oh damn, thanks senpai

Is my burd a demon?

Birb is the one true revelator

>Day and a half left to use class reset
>Starting last night, internet has been fucking up and becoming unavailable for an hour at a time

I... I better use it now, huh

>Rhodeliots still not fixed

What were you going to accomplish in a day anyway?

good luck senpai

reminder that even if you reset you dont necessarily need to rank up right away

do you have any info on what the cannon buffs are?

Cannon Blast OH 2 now
Can use Cannon Skills while in Bazooka stance, increases the range of your skills by 100%
Bazooka stance has less delay and something about skills having less delay

The overheat buff is good but overall its still very weak since Smoke Grenade sucks and your attacks are all single hit or bad.

cannon is going to be epic in TBL with 2 OH cannonblast

Just imagine they're playing make-believe with their lil carts and hammers.

theres still gonna be an obnoxious amount of missile hole in ausrine

might be fun in GBL though since theres too many people to cover

The build I get my panda points on got IMC'd one update, so sitting on it isn't much of an option. But one decision in the rebuilding... I'd feel a fuckton more confident in if I had some idea of what rank 9 had in store.

OH.

WELL.

Should Sorcs' summons take an actual defined amount of SP per second instead of %? It seems like they were intended to use spr, but at the same time spr is a trap for them. If it drained, like, 100 a second or 10x skill level a second, there would be motivation to have high spr, resulting in a defensive, long lasting summon or a short lived, stronger summon if you went int instead. Perma summons would be like level 5~6 this way, so you'd have to keep it low if you wanted to afk farm.

Go away with your logic to other game, there is no place to this here retard.

All cannon skills get +50 to +100% skill scaling.
For example: Cannon Shot went from 150% + xxxx to 250% + xxxx

Cannon Blast is 2OH

Siege Burst went from 30s cd to 7s, also animation time is about halved. Has an new attribute that makes casting it impossible to cancel but +3s cd.

Bazooka's exit animation reduced from 3s to 0s.

Bazooka's +10% per level modifier applies to all cannon skills used while in it. For example, an 80k cannon blast will hit for 120k in bazooka lv5.

Bazooka will also double the AOE ratio of your cannon skills. For example: Cannon Shot goes from 5 to 10. Cannon Blast goes from 10 to 20.

Today i will get not one but two Practorium

Today I will start the practonium quest. What should I expect?

Weeks of Keista pots with some mithril now and then

They also shortened the bazooka get down time. Not sure on the exact details but hopefully this makes it usable

>tfw I rolled a cannon2 when everyone was doing reiters or qs3 memes

i knew it bros..........i knew we would be fine

Certain idiots exploited it opening the cube 50+ times before getting 30 days ban and still didn't got the Practorium

We're all gonna make it brah, keep your head up!

Odd that there's no patch notes up yet

I meant in terms of the quests. Is the area full of horrible mage mobs?

Big update with hunting grounds soon?!

Bloms deal 4~5k mdmg if you don't have more than 1,4k mdef

If you do it underleveled you'll easily take 7-8k from mages.
Not many of them though.

Pretty easy if you can burst down the mobs. Have to be careful though, much easier to get a carry or go in a group but if you're able to burst mobs down you can solo it. I did it at 317 on a cannon before the def updates, magic based classes are kinda shafted there because the mobs have high mdef though.

>much easier to get a carry or go in a group
Sadly, not an option. Too ocd to not actually read the quests.

JOIN FUTUREPROOF

>Because I said so

PM CATS

I rather join Coffee

Huh? I'm sure you can still read the quests in a group or with a carry, they aren't exceptionally long dialogues. Also if you do get a carry you'll have to change channels after the first cutscene, as it normally bugs and leaves your party members stuck in it.

Swordies will get a R8 hidden class that has Hakkapelle sword sub-weapon attribute. Corsair compensation class because they have been absolutely trashed.

Hi coming back to the game and heard there were new thresholds for level-difference exp penalty, what are they? Would like to power level some friends

and what's wrong with Coffee?

I feel you sadpandabro

I rather join Cute

What i am looking?

What the fuck? Does he thinks this type of shit will get him laid?