Congratulations, you've won the lottery!

Congratulations, you have won the lottery. What is the first car you go out to buy? If you already have your dream car, what do you do to it with all your cash?

For me, I already have my dream vehicle. I would fix it up to near original. I would keep the 460 I have in it and fix all the rust.

Go and invest your money not spend it. The gobberment gets 50% anyway.

Humor me. What would you buy?

It's between just one impractical car like an aventador sv or a bunch of meme-mobiles like an RX-8, a snek and some kinda swapped BRZ

Invest the majority of the money. But for the threads sake, spend some on the ramp truck.

first gen exploder set up for offroading with an external cage

1. fix up my xj- fix rust, all new suspension components, 4.5" lift, 33's, air lockers, etc.
2. buy brand new base model civic stick shift daily
3. buy 80's squarebody gmc ramptruck single cab and swap a 12v cummins in
4. buy 1st gen miat and swap in a turbo v6
5. invest the rest

Buy this

First purchase, to drive around every day.

Second purchase, to park in my living room and gawk at all day

I don't wanna burst your bubble, but the Lithgow F90 is a better bullpup.

i would spend a year traveling around the world buying shitboxes and shipping them back to the states. then i would spend the next few years wrenching on my shitbox collection till i got bored and did it all over again.

Third purchase, to post on facebook so all my ex girlfriends can see it.

Tell you what the would do, man: two chicks at the same time.

>what do i do with the cash?

whatever the fuck i want.

And my fourth purchase, to drive around and enjoy the day

Id buy 50 acres in the desert, put a house on it and build a fuck huge race track im my backyard and tripfag shitpost webms of me getting hektik and none of you would be invited.

J-swapped, small turbo, lifted 4WD Integra with all-terrains to troll the rednecks and ricers alike.

Famas, noice.

>was thinking about buying some lottery
>found $5 on the ground last night
>OP telling me I wont the lottery

Its a sign.

Oh, nice ramp truck. What year is it? Looks like a 67.

Aw hell yeah, I'd buy a 1979 Bronco and make it an offroader with an external cage.

A jumpy Porsche, nice choice.

I'd do the same but with a Superbee.

Man, I love the body lines on that car. All those sexy curves.

I'm not too big on the Jags. At least not that one, maybe an E Type

Most sound like great things to do. I don't know about the civic DD or the Miata swap. A ramp truck like the Roadkill ramp truck?

A shifter kart and a custom track.
Cars seem slow once you've shifted™

>spending money on cars

Do it. When you win show the OP some love.

You're right.

>riding the bus

And a garage to keep it in

Aw yeah, a Dodge Viper. I'd also buy the missing plastic stop thing on the front bumper on the truck. You can see it on the driver side of the truck in this pic. Need passenger.

Build a house and garage and fill it with some cars like this

In this order:
>Nissan GT-R
>Later model NSX
>JDM import Type R
>Subaru WRX
>2017 Z28
>69 GTO
>78 Trans Am

the absolute first car would be a brand new XC90 for my mom, who deserves it.

I'd drop like 45k into building my ferd, then I'd buy a brand new Ducati hypermotard. Or a r9t.

Ah, good to see the Ford still lives. How are you Mr. kit kat? I figured something out about my Ford. It was originally vista orange with tan pinstripes and a tan roof. I took off the roof lights and tan paint is underneath. On closer inspection of the cab there are some pinstripes still left. Still going to keep it all vista orange though.

is this way friend

Forgot to add that is the reason the interior is like this. Carpet and dash top would go with the tan. Same with the seat.

nice man. I had a minor engine fire and a bit of the top coat of paint peeled off the hood, and it revealed that the paint underneath, the original paint is green.

looks good though my dude glad you're moving forward on it.

Why is she so perfect, Veeky Forums?

Oh no, I'm a failure. I posted its retarded offspring.

>land
>house
>new station wagon
>old 911

>buy bus
>daily it
>become king of bus riders

This is actually wrong, federal government only taxes 25% on lottery winnings over 250,000 state taxes are another thing

Probably fix my car

>WRX swap my legacy
>ls1/t56/irs/rack and pinion swap my turd gen
>order a lot from bad dragon
>13b swap an NA Miats
>build a competent off roader out of a TJ
>build a top tier gaming pc
>build a 20v ITB 4AGE to put in either an AW11 or AE86
>Twingo
>build a one bed/one bath/kitchen house on a small plot of land with a fuckhueg garage with a two post lift

So much to do, too much poorfag

Completely rotisserie restore my 74' Subaru, aquire a Wagon version.

Find and restore multiple other vintage Subis, Datsuns, etc.

Daily a new Forester like my wife's, but a loaded Turbo XT model with a STI trans swap.

I'd probably get an RS7 or S8 as a DD, and an R8 for weekends.

out of my way, raptor fucking shits.

funny enough, it actually wouldn't even be too expensive, assuming I did most of the grunt work myself.

That's way too big to go anywhere off road. You're better off converting a Sprinter van.

eh. it'd be fine out in the desert/prairie. or anywhere flat, really. could keep a dirtbike or quad in the back if I need to go somewhere rugged. might even be able to fit a smaller 4x4 in the back section if I gut it instead of using it as extra storage space.

also rule of cool.

also fuck you I liked it and the movie as a kid.

kek

Lottery "jackpots" are always a ruse, right now the Powerball Jackpot is at $403 million, but thats only if you take the 30 years of annuity payments. the cash option is $243.9 Million, of which you'll be paying close to 40% in local, state and federal taxes depending on where you live, so thats ~$97 million to Uncle Sam. that leaves you with $147 million, which aint bad but is nowhere near the $403 listed outside of the 7-Eleven you bought the tickets from.

for me it depends how much of a rich douche i plan on being, if its over $100 million id go for a DB11, otherwise something more "reasonable" like a Jaguar F-Type SVR and some cheaper stuff like a Fiat Spider Abarth or a Tacoma TRD Pro/Raptor for innawoods adventures.

oh boy!
-XC90 for daily
-E92 M3 because i absolutely love that car
-550 Maranello stick shift, the car i promised id drive before i die
-and finally a 911R because i fucking love porsche and the R looks like the ultimate car

>but thats only if you take the 30 years of annuity payments.
Why WOULDNT you take that option? You can't spend that many millions at once anyway and it prevents you from blowing all your money at once

Because it's stupid, you could take the cash prize and make more over that 30 year period than you could if you just accepted the payment plan, which you have to pay taxes on each year you receive the payments

To add to this, there's no guarantee that T-Bills(what the value is based on) will hold their worth in the time frame you're receiving payments, it's a much smarter plan to take the cash option and invest wisely

>Fix up the 460

Heheh... 557 baby

Goyim pls, that's the kyke-arms single state solution

Cars can wait, first I gotta get outta here asap.