So, are we going to pretend this wasn't one of the most mediocre car shows in history?

So, are we going to pretend this wasn't one of the most mediocre car shows in history?

It's one of the only half decent ones out

are we going to pretend this bread hasn't been made 10,000 times

fuck off fagggot the show was fine

fifth gear is better.

on normie networks

>the show was fine
No it wasn't, it was literally Top Gear without any of what made it entertaining to watch.

been waiting for the entire season to drop so I can binge watch.

Season's over now bitch
The last two episodes actually felt like the good old days of Top Gear

That may mean it took a season for them to hit their stride, so season two will be baller.

The main downside to the first few episodes is that they knew they had a huge budget and therefore blew a whole bunch of it. Degrades the quality

That army training shit was a dumpster fire

No they didn't.

Get ready for a binge of disappointment.

Yeah that was the worst episode. I would have turned it off if I was watching it alone.

Oh hi you're back
EVERY DAY WITH THIS SHIT

That was like the second episode right? I stopped watching it except for the episode with the beach buggies.

I had high hopes but now it's just ok. I can't stand things like the celebrity death bits.

I would really rather see the raw footage of them doing adventures, not the edited together fake stuff.

also, please stop fake things.

its annoying, they should really race to places.

They dont try to hide the fake stuff, celebrity death is stupid, sometimes they dont have enough content on the interesting stuff. Atleast Ive never felt like I was watching filler.

the only good thing about top gear was the specials

> I can't stand things like the celebrity death bits.

I am hoping this was a one season gag (like they used to do on top gear IE: sandero and such). If its back for season two I'm going to be pissed.

>Oh look, it's this thread again

lol he's probably some asshurt Chris Evans (BBC) fan

t. 2003

It was ok, but they really need to chill with the scripting
It can seem really fake
Honestly? They should just stick to buying shitty cars, doing challanges, reviewing new cars and doing the former in exotic places during specials.

?

>I can't stand things like the celebrity death bits.
Yeah, that shit is retarded, for one episode it was funny and unexpected, but now is just plain cheap.