/lidg/ ─ Let It Die General

Dead: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png

>Current rotation
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.
Some of these may have been fixed.

LET IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess you could say

we almost

___ __ ___

full metal neko

ate the mussrom

sounds good to me

someone make a magistrate edit of this

anime is shit

Devs better not wait until the end of February to release the new content. I know the Japs just got it, but I'd like to see some new content before I stop caring about this game entirely.

actually dead game
actually dead general

That big update better be a fucking knock out or I don't see the fanbase for this game sticking around for much longer. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted

its like all mmos dude

at best we'd get boss specific weapons and newnotjackals

Since I heard it talked about last thread, I'll give my theory on BP hunting.
I think the BPs change whenever you pick up and bring back BPs. I think this because I see the same BPs that I ignore, but some new ones when I pick them up to sell them. I discovered this by just grabbing a bunch of BPs as a collector and that's when the knight's BPs showed up. I got my chest BP in Maka Tsutsumi
So if you want to get new BPs, grab your collector and snag all the BPs you can find. Even dupes, just to be sure.
This might turn up those BPs you've been hunting

This gif really rused me the first time I found the source for it

he says, while in a weeb game thread on a weeb website

>drill

>Saw gloves
>Automatic spade
>Fire tosser
>Rocket launcher

Plus those notjackals

Probably gonna have to delete this to make room for Nioh on Feb 7th

its Max's drill meaning

its a projectile with a GOOD melee

what else do you even have to not delete bro?

Are we getting a 4th upgrade tier or is it all going to be new stuff made from scratch?

Flame thrower is probably in the game, but they had no idea where to put it

That's fine, as long as they used the notjackals to make a real endgame

The biggest problem with this game in it's current state is that you have nothing to do after you beat Taro besides collect Stamps, upgrade weapons and armor for endgame content that doesn't exist, raid people for resources to spend on upgrades which you can do nothing with, and grind Jackals dozens of times in order for a chance to get a blueprint which you would then need to spend dozens of hours grinding the materials for, in order to have high end gear which you can then do nothing with but grind the Jackals with slightly higher time efficiency

>send 6 strikers with machetes for 6 hours to players lower level

good night /lidg/

That's cool. The shirt looks so plain in comparison to the armors we have now.

>weaponized hunters
You're a bully kouhai

don't let the bed bugs bite, princess

i kinda want it, id def craft casual clothes

i get where you're coming from but the biggest problem in the game isn't content for the 1000 people that beat the final boss

jackals in question

If they plan on using the same factions it's safe to say top left is D.O.D, top right is Candle Wolf, bottom left is War Ensemble and bottom right is M.I.L.K?

thats possible actually

bottom left looks like it has a buncha guns sticking out, and bottom right looks like a ranger hunter so its sporty?

What would you say is the biggest problem the game has, then? Outside of simple quality of life improvements like fixing sorting, and the necessary bug fixes, I don't see anything else that poses as big of a hurdle to the games longevity as content. A few new weapons and some new inflated HP bars to whittle down isn't enough when the games survival is entirely dependent on keeping people around and playing

Will this still be the same factions OR new factions with better stats? Does this mean all the gear you have now will be obsolete and have to farm for the newer gear?

Oh shit, I'm testing this right now and it might actually be true

Hope it works out for you

Yeah that last silhouette seems extremely weird as far as the armor goes

So what, the game just fakes you out by saying that a BP is already known when it's actually new?

Now that you mention it, I have vague memories of randomly finding new blueprints when taking my collector up and selling dupe BPs with the bigger inventory. Might actually be plausible.

No, it's more like, the BPs that show up stay there until you pick them up. That's why BPs you already have/ignore you probably keep seeing and new ones go away because they were just found so you picked em up

Ok so I have spent around 30 million on mushroom stew. If you ever plan on getting every premium decal good luck to you.

I am still missing the upgraded barbell, emerald, wolf and maintenance staff.

I got
Legendary Hero x2
Serial Killer x2
Payback x2
Heavy Tank x1
Judges Gavel x3
Giant Killer x1
>No premiums gained during the "event"
all my fighters have premium decals poison eater/tank
>I cant grind anymore my autism has ran out

No idea
Outside of what look to be 4 weapons based off the current 4 Dons, and the 4 new Jackal-like enemies, there's no information on what we're going to get
For all we know, it could just be that those 4 weapons get added to the BP pool, the new Jackals have a chance of spawning in place of the normal Jackals, and that's it

>serial killer x2
Y'all got any more of that gacha cancer?

Allright guys, some TDM data from Cali fights,

1210 Fight points vs Mexico, Destruction high score 5-16%: 20k KC/20k SPL/1 DM

1250 Fight points vs Ohio, Destruction high score 5%, 1 successful expedition: 40k KC/40k SPL/2 DMs

2055 Fight points vs Italy, Destruction high score 5%, 1 fighter captured: 41k KC/41k SPL/2 DMs

So it could be a combination of hitting 5% highest destruction score or maybe hitting the 5-16% and getting something else done either via a successful expedition/capturing a fighter or maybe hitting 1250 Fight points in order to get the 2 DMs.

I'm not sure if successful defenses count for that one extra thing, I had an Italian's waifu for 25 hours now and no one has tried to rescue her during all 3 fights(my diamond rating might be a big enough deterrence) so I couldn't test it, even though my name should pop up in the rescue tab right?

Pretty sure I would succeed in a base defense I have almost max tier armor and 6 defenders with cancer sabres, I'll try bloating my KC/SPL next fight to make it more attractive to attack me so I hope I can test it more.

Anyone else have any Fight data post-patch?

It's kinda hard to just design in a thing that will keep players around forever. By nature, people will want something new as time goes by. The gameplay loop they've got right now is actually pretty okay for longevity assuming 1 thing - new floors. Once you've reached the point of being able to kill Jackals (as a lot of us have), there's no real motivation to continue getting more powerful with the current content.

But, we're all semi-confident there's new content coming down the line, so we keep on grinding, getting more needlessly powerful.

If you know there's something coming in the future consistently, the extremely lengthy grind for certain things will keep people invested in the mean time. It would be an absurd objective to actually have 'completed' the content this game has to offer because of the mountain of RNG material you have to get.

Which at this point means the actual content is probably a make-or-break moment for this game's lifecycle, at least in the non-JP markets. Sure there's not many people at the end of the game, but those are the vocal people that the community listens to (them or dipshit streamers), if the content drops and is just total shit and adds like 20 minutes to the game, that's probably it. It's already frustrating to keep up with LID because of the awful communication stream from the devs.

I hope the next tiers don't use the tier 5 materials, and just start a new set of materials, so that horrible RNG to upgrade truly special gear like Jackal/Scythe will always be there. You know, assuming there's ever second forms of them

I just beat jindie. Where should i be sending my fighters on expeditions to get the most outta em?

You have rank 1 dudes, anywhere is fine. The drops will be the same. Until you get to floor 13, in which case send them to okusa for golden snails when okusa is up

Ok ty

Why are golden snails good?

is there a download progress bar i can see
made it to coen but apparently the game stream downloads the rest of the game while playing?
at least, that's what i read

worth 4500 exp if you eat or kill um

they sell for about 7300 or give you about 4500 experience when eaten

go to the dashboard and go to notifications, there's a section for active downloads. you can only play the first 3 floors until it's finished

more xp if you have nitro on you

How do iget reversal metal?

The quest for reversal tubers mk 1 is glitched, and i cant find reversal tubers mk 3 anywhere, and im not even sure if that quest is glitched too

your best bet is getting it from the secret shop

That sucks. Thanks though

daida has a mk2? that spawns in the "fun town" room along with a buncha snails. Bring poison eater decal and he is easy. Daida F19 also has wire mountains, veg oil and mdf if you need those

>19 gig patch
What the fuck?

There isnt a quest for mk 2. And grinding them for a drop would take a really long time

It won't help if you make the ultra hard weapons garbage. Speaking of which any ultra autist perfect the stamps?

i think some got close, but fuck man, some of the ones on 21-30 and 31-40 are cancer

I dunno. On one of rotations in 30s there is a floor with three Reversal Tubers. I might have been stupidly lucky but two out of three of those fuckers dropped a metal

I heard some people have 30 perfect stamps. 31-40 is why I wasn't ever going to try it.

The moment man attempted 30s stamps, he sealed his fate.

Seeking perfection even in the face of impossibility.

The stamps are the means by which all is revealed

>OH, oh, OH, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH how I have been waiting for you, fellow believer in the power of mushrooms!
>Cum again

Give Mushroom Magistrate a Mario Mega Mushroom

>Y/N?

It funny how with a nail gun you can run around lower floors, if you are at least tier 3, and feel like a jackal

So how long does it usually take for a dead character to return to your fridge? Ended up dying on 32 and feeling pretty lazy. I'm in no rush to get them back either.

yee i hope they add some sort of semi auto pistol in an update

you either pay the cost, or collect them yourself

I'm aware of that, but I've also seen some people post that they can come back after a while and return with items in the same manner as an expedition.

Is there a hunger bug that makes your fighter hungry really quickly? I ate like 20 shrooms and 10 animals but my Fighter's stomach growls every 2 minutes and debuffs me.

That probably happens when they appear as another player's hater and are killed by them. IIRC Uncle Death mentions something like that at the start of the game.

Shrooms dom't work for hunger. At least I've never had that work.

aye do grilled beasts restore more stamima?

I hate Mushroom Lady and her shitty stew.

amen, brother

So for non-premium decals, if I pay salvage do they stay on the character?

yep

>Mushroom lady
>doesn't even sell shrooms.

Do jackal equipment have upgrades? I don't think my body can take 4x 20+ rare mats.

She should really sell some for SPL

No matter how many times I farm them. The Jackal siren always makes me jump.

Is Crowley's chest a guaranteed Candle Black Metal or does it drop other stuff? Was thinking of just farming him since he's easy and GOTO's a stingy bitch.

Not guaranteed. If you have treasure hunter you can tell though because you will see a material symbol on top of the chest.

It's not guaranteed, but if you have Treasure Hunter you can see if it will have a metal in it before fighting him, just like the trap room chests.

>people who send maxed out tier 5 hunters with 4 or 5 star weapons to low floors
I just want to run naked for upgrade mats, jesus christ this game stops being fun after you beat it

I've noticed on the expedition tab that if I see a floor I want, send a fighter to them and quickly open the expedition menu for my next fighter, that the players on the list just sort of scroll down.

For anyone having trouble finding Okusa, if you manage to find one person (hopefully near the top of the list) and are fast you can usually send out 4-5 fighters to that same person's floor before they get cycled out of the list.

So anytime you swing your weapon, if it hits walls does it take extra durability on top of hitting the enemy?

everytime you swing it take durability. I busted a metal bat in the waiting room by swining

no shit sherlock

>tfw a game isn't popular enough to produce more than a handful of lewds

>press start because i have to make dinner
>get killed by a jackal

WOW

>– Fixed various quest issues
>– Various bug fixes
What did they mean by this?

I don't want this to be true

You can now complete some quests you couldnt before and they patched some exploits

The real questions is what did they mean by this
>We will also update our Patch Notes page with more details at a later date.

Its not, I quit picking up blueprints for weeks and eventually got knights chest while i was farming jin die on kaga. I remade a couple characters the day I got the last two blueprints I was missing (knights chest, splatter legs) but I got the BPs on the same character I have always used (my attacker) and wasnt farming that area as heavily before. I think its just super rare and there is no other factor except rng. After all this time 225+ hours Ive only gotten 1 duplicate knights BP, 0 duplicate splatter. A strange thing that did happen is I opened golden chest on floor 19 chitose-mei and I got a scythe duplicate bp after uncle death had given it to me

Why should i join cali? Most cali players i get to raid have 4000~ coins while people from other countries have less than 2000.

>Dev raid
I only have tier 3 guys, i doubt i can dev raid.

>Farming Crowley
>Always skip dice cutscene, ez boss
>Drop down into THREE (3) lvl 142-144 Dev Haters + Screamers
What the fuck

If you are 10/10 fighters or even 9/10 at tier 3 im sure you would get dev raids. It depends on how many people are at your rank and honestly not many are 10/10 9/10 tier 3 fighters that low. Right now I can almost guarantee you would have dev raids at that rank since at 70 lots of places have dev raids right now not just cali.

You never watched cutscene? He rolls the dice, the lower the number the easier it is