/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1056

Thanks for messing with the OP again.

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8 - Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13 - Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23 - Granblue Shodown
1/23 - 1/30 - Guild Wars (Earth)
1/31 - 2/8 - Eye of the Storm

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread
Thread #1050 (wasn't linked in thread #1051)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0YlEY0QFBY
pastebin.com/a7hKsd6H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sochie is ugly.

das is mane.

Bea is a shit meme waifu

Your poor taste is leaking out again user

EARTH

Semen is leaking out of your mouth, you cum-guzzling faggot.

I LOVE JEANNE

Creed farming is definitely the worst part of tier IV.

gaaay

say something nice about this elderly man

5 accounts and not a single SSR, only the same stupid R character.

Is this shit rigged?

I'd let him steal my body and fuck me with it

>He fell for the "reroll on legfest" meme

KONO WALDER
FORRESTO RANGAH

>Early thread to put back the reddit shit again

Whats with cygames generals and the constant war to shit them up?
Like holy shit people, find a hobby or get a life. There's other things to do than to race to the new thread just so you can fuck it up or decide what goes in there.

/svg/ is the same shit, some dude (I wouldn't even be surprised if its the same fuck) racing to make the new thread just so he can put his epic shrek script in it or all his epic reddit discord shit in it.

At least /svg/ seems to have wised up and they've started actively avoiding the fucked up threads. /gbfg/ still has a long way to go before that.

Who else here /buyingps4forrelink/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=f0YlEY0QFBY

Hopefully Zoi and Anthuria are in it

Would make a good wife.

Who about to be kicked from their guild because they're leeching scum and joining Cowfags here?

Fuck off with your thread war shit. That pastebin has been used for months with no complaints, and the pastebin before that also had links to the Xiei tier list.

top left right middle

It's oppaisuki they've just been shitting up the place lately if they aren't ERPing in discord it's shitposting and doing dumb shit while their facebook recruits carry them in guild wars

pathetic desu

You say this but the people not posting the reddit shit are fucking up the other links.
I'm going to assume you are one of them since you don't seem to care about that.

>Starts thread war shit after we went several threads with no one complaining or bitching
>FUCK OFF WITH YOUR THREAD WAR SHIT

Do you get off on this? Is this the only thing you got going in your life?
Seriously man, get a life.

Look what I found!

>find a hobby or get a life
He says while browsing Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums board.

It's Sunday.

So my start dash is back and these are my current SSRs. The only limiteds I can get are Eugen and Kat. Eugen seems like the obvious choice but I've been reading that earth is pretty shit.

How much better is water compared to earth? I'm thinking of just getting Kat and start building water instead if water is better.

oh! yakuzas who do i bet for today? i'll offer origin crystals!

>Eugen seems like an obvious choice
no nigga get Kat bro what the FUCK

>Water
>Better than Earth
Even as a waterfag with kat that's fucking wrong, even Varuna water can't beat baal axe build

WSE

All I see is the most childish fights to try to attempt to control what goes in the OP and what doesn't and some sad fuck trying to shove his meme lists in there.

And like I said, its the same shit in /svg/ but at least they grew out of it and started ignoring the fucked up threads. Wouldnt be surprised if this guy just switches generals on a whim or just shits both at the same time.

Fortunately, this is easily solved by removing the reddit tier list. Unless you're going to complain about the Xiei list too.

Water's dead right now, the one thing that made it strong is fucking dead, magna grids have the second worst might SSR next to fire sticks. Go for Eugen unless there's water characters in particular that you want to use.

For the amount and quality of VAs in GBF, I'm surprised there's no Miyano Mamoru

I don't get the importance of tier lists in /gbfg/, most of you faggots aren't even high enough to where it matters

It gives newfags a way to tell whether the character they rerolled for is shit or godlike.

Or you know, we could keep the old pastebin someone else updated.
The other pastebin was updated/revamped and had the obsolete information removed so there was literally nothing wrong with it. The only issue was that it wasnt made by the autist that feels like he has to have control over every link in the OP.

No it doesnt, everyone with a working brain knows those lists are fucking shit made by retards and incredibly misleading.

Its like telling a newbie to go read Darchrow's element guides and build the pools he recommends. If you're going to meme and shitpost then at least have the decency to keep your meme shitposts outside the OP.

>Can't beat story Rose Queen
Whelp, free crystals is over.

家族を守るために!!!

Did you rebound up to 100%?

7 TIMES I'VE PLAYED THROUGH THE TUTORIAL AND THIS IS THE ONLY CHARACTER I EVER GET
I'm done, fuck this rigged piece of shit

>7

read the fuckin' reroll guide

SSR 5* when

You lost Rowen?

FORRESTO RENJA

I can't tell if you're serious

Up to 80% before I gave up. I can't kill her OD fast enough so she just spams her Iron Maiden wrecking me.

good job le leddit poster xDD

>Read the pastebins!!
>Someone keeps fucking with them so the newbies cant trust them

Really makes me think

>7

Walder is a faggot and if he shows up in the anime I will cancel my preorder of the BD.

>all those (You)'s he got

What?

Why isn't Walder in the anime?

it's in the wiki's FAQ though. you don't even need to open the pastebin.

no bully

Here's the real pastebin from previous threads if someone wants to fix it once this shitty thread reaches bump limit

pastebin.com/a7hKsd6H

Some redditor keeps trying to force his shit in it for epic trolling purposes.

@66969845

obv bait but people keep biting

Nobody reads anything in the pastebins to begin with considering the sheer amount of stupid fucking questions that get asked 24/7/

I can see him voicing Lamorak in next homoknights event since his character fits him perfectly.

And we cant exactly tell people to read the guides/pastebins when reddit keeps fucking with them.

Better to have them there for the few lurkers with a brain than not have them there and have to answer the same question more than usual.

Sheep

Is gareth voiced? Sorry I'm a newfag

Hi guys I just started this game and I rolled a bahamut. What character should I start dash?

>no new IP

summer zooey

Lucio

I do find it funny that you don't trust me to update the OP pastebin, but do trust me enough to do the weapon pool pastebin. Just in case you want to fix that oversight.

I read them, like I do to any new general I come to

Yes.

OH FUCK!!! MEMEROLL 1!

I told myself that I will not roll this LegFest, should I use my 9 tickets?

If you want a funnier joke then you could look at your life where you start thread wars just to force reddit shit in the OP.

Who's her VA?

Oh, I also run the guild info pastebin.

Does Apsaras wear band-aids?

2 sheep

I love Jeanne!

Literally who gives a fuck. You're not some kind of eceleb or important person who gets to decide what goes and doesn't.

If the information is usable then people will use it without caring where it came from. The moment the pastebins stop being useful or become some meme troll shit then you will be discarded and replaced with someone else like what happened with the previous threads.

It's even sadder when people try to remove things from the OP that have been there for ages just because it triggers them.

Junko Minagawa.
Famous role of her was Ryoma Echizen.

I hate you

So, next year we're getting a Water Erune as new year character, right?
I hope doggo has a team data buff.

Nah, I think the saddest thing is you pretending that you're the only person allowed to update or put things in the OP.

>Junko Minagawa
>Cornelia

My fucking dick, Gareth Tan gatcha when?

Not them and I really don't give a shit for most of the crap people have been bitching about, but why remove the SR tierlist and Xiei's tierlist?

Those have both been in the pastebin since it was reconstructed almost a year ago. They're not reddit shit although Xiei's is discordshit. It just wasn't labeled that way before so turn it back to how it was and everything should be fine.

Thanks Anila.

I couldn't find her
isn't he light? bahamut is dark though
well that doesn't help

>60 rerolls
>still no sheep
pls someone save me

You could get djeanne,naru,vira,forte

>expecting a specific character from rerolling

You're in it for the long run.

The tierlists were removed in an attempt to refresh the pastebin and remove outdated information.

Most of the tierlists are meme shit including the one at gamewith that puts every character at 9.5/9.0 so they're not exactly helpful or useful. At most, they'd end up confusing a new person so its better to decide on a case by case basis or to look at every element individually.

No one could give a single argument on why they should get to stay or why they were useful so they were removed along with the other outdated/useless links.

Not sure why you only removed a couple outdated links and left tons more still there.

Then remove the rest of the outdated links and refresh/replace them with more up to date ones?