Flag thread

Continued from: Since that thread reached the image limit. Post your favorite flags.

The flag of East Frisia. My favorite tricolor combination.

Quirky micronation flag

Cool city flag with coat of arms

Shittiest flag of all time

First ever flag of Russia.

Reminds me of the flag of the Saar Protectorate.

This flag is like Ohio after crack addiction.

For a better world

Not even a lefty 2bh pham

I like Colorado as far as US state flags go. Most of them are shit tier though.
What kind of flag is this? Looks like Russian pirates.

can anyone identify this? I have no idea where it's from but it looks cool.

>Magnum Chaos represented by Lorenzo Lotto, at the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore in Bergamo.

Reminds me of Azathoth or something. By the way, try reverse-searching your image before posting a request next time.

Bielefeld doesn't exist you sheeple

nice meme

Why did you post a blank image?

The flag of Makhnovia

What determines if it's a red flag or a blue flag?

I don't think there is a decision made based on anything, it seems like the British just either gave the flag blue or red depending on what looked better I guess.

R H O D E S I A

A classic

Flag of my city, someone once said it looks like some native American tribal flag. Can't unsee that.

Prepare urself for the worst flag to ever to exist, the flag of milwaukee wisconsin

An in a close 2nd is the flag of Wisconsin

Flags are so fucking gay.

little curiosity: This is Friuli's flag, historical region of Italy, where still live a linguistic minority

but in state of war, flag background become red

This could've been a reality. Twice.

Since middle ages, Albanian communities lives South of Italy. They are called Arbëreshë

What
Literally wannabe HRE tier.
What is going on here?
This is not an unofficial flag. It is the state flag, used by official representatives of the Federal Republic of Germany. It is not used in private or civil context though.
Estonia is desperately trying to into nordic.

Anyone into 4 colours?

Obligatory Maryland post

Best flag coming through cunts

>you will NEVER fight for the Lords Calvert against Roundhead jackholes from Virginia
>will NEVER defend religious liberty and the honor of the Crown in America
>Virginia gets called the 'Old Dominion' for supposed 'loyalty' anyway

Feels bad man.

and in 96 they actually did got trodden on

Based flag coming through.

>What
There's this joke/conspiracy theory that started in the 90s on a German forum that the city of Bielefeld doesn't actually exist.

Don't remind me mate...

Looking at this is better than whole gameplay experience.

That's some in-depth autism

>ISIS
>fascist

I really like this one.

>What is going on here?
Corporatist nationalism.

> Nordic cross on a greek flag

Disgusting

T. Estonian
Also there was no chance of this being our flag, it wasnt one of the candidates 1920 and noone, except autists has been seriously considering changing our flag since then

Isn't religious fundamentalism virtually the same thing?
Seal on a bedsheet. It would make a pretty good coat of arms though.

This

Contribooting

based

serbian redesign

Find a better flag
>Protip you cant

More "russian pirate" flags

I want an alternate flag of Malta

Can someone edit the Maltese flag by removing the George Cross and adding in the 8 pointed Maltese cross pls? cheers.

Feel free to experiment with different styles and everything.

It's the flag of the Ukraine Free Territory. It was a brief anarchist experiment that was crushed by the Bolsheviks.

>Estonia
>Nordic cross

Triskelions are all nice and comfy until one starts chasing you

You are very welcome, you lazy slut

>Isn't religious fundamentalism virtually the same thing?
Fascism is about the Nation.

Religious fundamentalism is about religion.

ISIS seeks to unite Muslims regardless of nationality. ISIS opposes nation-states.

This is set in a world where starting in 2014, the world shifts terrain. The UK and the Philippines end up horribly mashed together so they end up merging in order to keep government stable and not confused. Northern Ireland end up being annexed back in Ireland at roughly the same time.

Anyway, here's the flag you all probably want to see.

United Kingdom of Great Britain and the Philippines (English)
Reyno Unido ng Kalakhang Britanya at ng Pilipinas (Filipino)
Teyrnas Unedig Prydain Fawr ac Ynysoedd y Philipinau (Welsh)

>United Kingdom of Great Britain and the Philippines

Hispania, a state formed by a more peaceful reconquinista and resembling a cross between our world's Spain and Caliphate of Cordoba, is one of the other primary colonial powers, and has even taken a large bite out of the Indian subcontinent. They were also responsible for opening up Japan to the world much earlier, and have made the Japanese into a powerful, industrialized ally.

This is the world in a universe that diverged from our own in the year 876, with the death of Huang Cho during his rebellion before he could kill one hundred thousand rich Muslims in southern China. Without their deaths, Islam continued to grow in China during the centuries, especially among the rich merchant classes. Eventually, after a brutal series of civil wars, an Islamic dynasty came to power in Hangchow, and would rule China from the late 15th century until the current year, 1894. While most of China still practices Buddhism, Confucianism, and other religions, the Islamic rulers have adapted themselves to Chinese culture and customs well enough that they are accepted as rulers of China, much like the Manchu of our own world. Muslim Chinese are a growing minority group, however, especially as many of the rich at least pay tribute to being Muslim, if only for the sake of political power.

The technocratic, autocratic Holy Germanian Empire, a federalized version of the nation with the same name that stood since the fall of the Frankish Empire. After the German Unification Wars in which a powerful German state with its capital in Worms united all the Germans, the empire rose to become the single most powerful nation in Western and Central Europe. Even Britain, with her federated colonies such as the United Kingdoms of Arcadia cannot directly threaten Germania one-on-one without possibly facing a complete loss. The Germanians have industrial might the likes of which the world has never seen before, and it has left Britain very afraid.

Not to mention that Ba'athism, the ideology of ISIS' main enemies in Syria, has often been considered fascism with middle eastern flavour.

Here we have the flag of Alabama (Alabama and Missisippi minus their coastal regions). It's the only majority black state of the United States and as such is a Switzerland style direct democracy with emphasis on everyone being represented. It's very religious, but religion doesn't really factor into politics. There's also strong feelings of Pan-Africanism throughout the state.

>peaceful
>reconquista

Oh shit waddup