What does your interior smell like?

what does your interior smell like?

Like a 25 year old mazda
Delicious

Farts

The unrelenting Freshness™ of Black Ice.

>Kek have spoken

new car

what color is your vw?

BLACK ICE BABY

Yep. Best car smell

I usually leave a death hooker in my trunk. The best smell starts at week 2.

Mine smells like that and I have a Chrysler Crossfire. It's the smell of interior materials that erode over time in the heat. BTW the Crossfire is an SLK, so that's why.

It's a German car thing

Carpet cleaning solution because I steam cleaned my entire interior after I got the car. I was shocked at how much brown scum was extracted from the seats.

Cigarettes and pussy

Smells edgy.

Warm leather. All the time.

I have saddle interior, what air freshener what best fit my car?

>inb4 poo

Maybe you should stop creaming yourself all the time to remove the pussy smell.

It's actually because fo the insulation on the insides. It's got wax.

This.

I named my car "the fart palace" because it reeks of dank farts with a background note of stale McDonald's french fries

Smells like ass and big macs

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

it smells like neet

Same scent?

Smells like wattle flowers from the tree I park underneath if the weather's been fine or that musty smell if it's been raining because I almost always forget to close my windows.

So it smells like its driver. Got it.

One can of pic related monthly keeps my shit smelling fresh as can be

fresh linen

BLACK ICE OR GIT OUT

Imagine somewhere calm. Imagine somewhere safe. Imagine yourself in a FRESH™ forest. You're sitting in a recaro. Trees around you so tall, they touch the windscreen. Pure white FRESHNESS falls all around. You can feel THE FRESH™ melt on your skin. You are not cold. It cannot overcome the warmth of your beating heart. Can you smell it? You only have to sniff.

>Victory Lane

What the fuck is that even supposed to smell like? Burnt rubber?

weed

FRESH©®™

F R E S H™

Hint of vanilla because of one of those moisture absorbing baggies.

sunberry cooler

A little bit of exhaust, I need a new muffler.
Usually just keep the sunroof open and that lets in enough fresh air to get rid of the smell.
It's actually pretty nice right now, uncharacteristically warm weather so all the snow's melting and it smells like the best combo of spring and that post-rain scent.

It smells JDM as fuck.

Are any of those scents good? I've only ever used black ice

Can we be friends irl?

That'sa pertty austistic question

my car just reeks of love

all kinds of different smelling farts

I've been told it smells like a mix between rubbing alcohol, WD40 and those vanilla-scented American-striped trees

A mixture of damp cloth, burning 2 cycle oil, and exhaust. 87 rx7.

New Car Scent™

>Murica tree
>in a Toyota that's not sold in the US
nice

Right now it smells like nasty ass cigarette smoke, because I was living in a house where people smoke inside. Just left and my windows are down pretty much 100% of the time as I wait for the smell to dissipate. The worst wasn't my car - all my possessions (clothes especially) reeked of smoke when I left. Took 2 washes/dry cycles to get it out. Fucking disgusting, I don't get why people would choose this for their lungs/bodies. I suspect that my car didn't even smell this bad until I moved out and had all my smoke-smelling shit in there.

R u a gril?

>chink try engrish

Are these those literal bombs you set off in your car? Do you need one every fucking month dude?

Yep it is. I picked up a dozen of them on clearance from my local advance auto on clearance for a dollar each. As far as how often I use them i look at it like cologne. I don't have to wear it every day but I like it. Plus it's complimented every time someone gets in my car. Also there's the benefit of it making my heat/ac smell great when it's running

Well i'm sold. They're $5 on amazon but i'm going to check local shops. Is the new car smell as awful as the little trees new car smell?

Nah it's much more like a nice masculine clean smell. My girlfriend says it smells like a nice cologne. It's definitely worth a try

Dead mice

fuck off with that weak shit, nigga

Cigars and sex.

A hay storage place burned down a few months ago. Took my wife to check it out because it was making the night into day. Evidently turned her on and ever since then she has been addicted to truck sex.

Wish it just smelled like cigars.

Garlic

Black Ice and weed.

It should smell like nothing unless you have a vw, then melted crayon is acceptable. Air fresheners are all shit. Just let the new car smell degrade and don't pollute it with anything else.

hamburgers and cigarettes

>extra strength black ice
oh fuck that's fresh

So wait are the little black ice trees just a meme? My brother uses one and I've never hated it, but never liked it either, what's the big deal?

Can I get a quick rundown on Black Ice meme?

>quick rundown
hello brother

they're fresh

also, quite potent smell apt to hide the smell of farts, cigarettes, mcdonalds and oily rags forgot in the trunk

once stuck two in the central console vents, turned the AC on and got some pure fresh coming

I tested a similar thing, sold as AC cleaner or some shit, you had to set it off and let the AC run for like 10 minutes. Smelled minty, quite fresh, very nice.

New car smell sounds really interesting, will see if I can source those over here.

bitch in heat, gave a buddy and his dog a lift and i just cant get rid of the smell.

Smells like 14 year old Acura, nice

Weed and cigarettes.