/padg/ - Puzzle & Dragons General

Post Your Box When Asking for Help.
Reminder to Ignore Shitposters and Avatarfags.

>Multiplayer Chat Room
discord.me/padg
#padg @ rizon

>/padg/ Links, FAQ and Friend List
pastebin.com/L2DbxACx

>How to git gud at pazzlan
youtube.com/watch?v=tLku-s20EBE

>JP Meta
Reroll tier egg list
game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
One-Shot Challenge!: 1/23 - 1/29
Water & Light Dog Dragons: 1/23 - 1/29
New Year’s Seasonal Event Returns: 1/27 - 2/5
Descended Challenge!-All Att. Req./No Continues Arrives!: 1/30 - 2/5

>Lunar New Year’s Festival Event
[Duration]: 1/27 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 2/5 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)

1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (10 total)

3x EXP in Normal Dungeons at Various Timings

1/27 - 1/31: Experience of a Lifetime
2/1 - 2/5: Experience of a Lifetime
2/1 - 2/3: Gift from the Heavenly Garden

1/27 - 2/5: Hera-Ur Descended!-5x4 Board
1/27 - 2/5: Fire Carnival

2x Coins in Ultimate Arena

4x chance for Skill Ups will be available during the event!

1.5x Pal Points from Technical Dungeons in Multiplayer Mode

1.5x Coin & Drop Rates for Select Limited Time Dungeons

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

2x TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Latent TAMADRA Invades & 20x +Egg Rates in Select Technical Dungeons

Spirit Jewels Active in Descended Dungeons

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWRKnIE0dzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meimei is very cute

nth for
R O N I A
O
N
I
A

Meimei is very hage

I appreciate it, I changed hdds and I don't have the rest of my combo

It's good to see a veteran padg memer :^)

when will the stream start?

It's already over.
Awoken Kanna only thing revealed.

you too

When is the godfest?

>everybody already has multiple RSonias
>they will never make her relevant again because of this
>DSonia will probably cost 800k MP

The downside of being popular. Everybody knows Revo Sakuya will get fucked over too.

I wonder just what they'll do to revo Sakuya. There's no chance she'll become a Sherias Roots clone minus the board changer active, huh?

about 27 hours from now for NA and i guess EU?

I'm still salty that ronia cross was a different card time to KYS myself

Today could be the day. Gungho needs to give ultimates to Constellations 2.0 (aka jammershit pantheon) and make Algedi usable. Castor, Pollux, Antares, and all got split ultimates like 6 months ago or more and the two pantheons came out close together.

I bet Reincarnated Chinese come tonight too. They are all pretty strong already but the problem is that tricolor actives don't make hearts, huge stats and awakenings are coming for them.

Wait a minute there are different rolls for each day of godfest?

Which one should I roll for ? Beginner here.

There's only one thing I want to see

Hopefully they just give ults to Hamal and Alcyone

Day 1.

If you get Bastet roll day two for Meimei as well.

Look at Puzzle dragons X and i guess facebook or reddit

but yeah, every day will have different "pantheons" of non god fest exclusive cards to get a draw bump, as well as different GFE's being cycled in at higher rates

Now that I think about it, I'm sure we'll get revo Chinese tonight. Chinese new year and all. I'm sure it won't even be a full set either, just Sakuya and maybe fucking Leilan, then the rest will be ignored for a while.

On top of constellation 2.0 ults, I fucking hope we get Egypt 2 ults and/or Indian 2 start getting awoken forms. They won't be usable but at least we'll be closer to getting their awoken forms, then revos sometime down the road. I'm getting my hopes up for nothing though, we'll probably get some new GFEs, crappy silver buffs, crappy revos, then that's it.

DSonia is a common in the Imouto REM so you can look forward to her ultimate being possibly good.

There is also a DSonia in the form of Halloween BSonia too. She got brutalized by gungho though.

There is no clear answer. What are your current monsters? Both days have some great GFE's that the other day doesn't so it comes down to what specifically you're looking for. I definitely will say that the GALA is one of the most important things to consider as a beginner. Galas are very powerful and skew the NON-featured monsters towards that color. All the featured monsters (Egypt in Day 1 and Chinese in Day 2) are equal rarity regardless of their color because gala does not affect them.

>finally gets an ult
>it's a major improvement in basically every way
>but now she has panties on

Would you still do it?

>awoken never ever

Now that I think about it, I'm sure we'll get revo Chinese tonight. Chinese new year and all.

I didn't even think about that.genius why would constellation get buffs jammer is dead

Good. She needs to get a 2nd ult first like every other Awoken. No cutting in line!

Egypt 2.0 are a travesty. They were literally the very top tier when they were released but after just a few months they became total trash for 2 years.

Set got a little use just because of his colors but Hathor is especially sad. Hathor was like the Kaede or Ra Dragon of her time.

No, she's not. I'm not talking about imouto ronia

I'm just gonna jam it in through her pantsu.

Nepthys is such a bad monster but she still gets fans just because of the design. Gungho is wasting waifu bait by leaving her and Nut useless.

My response when I can finally put her on teams

>sonia with triple boardchange
lol trash

Oh, that DSonia. Doesn't she kind of suck anyway? Her awakenings are so weak that she almost could have existed back in RSonia's day, the attack multiplier is just too high. Nowadays it sucks though and I don't think they'd even try to sell her for 800k MP.

It amazes me how they struck gold with her design then proceed to ignore her.

Doesn't even get into any seasonal collabs. How the fuck do you not do an actual schoolgirl outfit Nepnep?

Roll Day 1. Here's a beginner's guide to the Egypt 1 Gods so people will stop asking:

Horus: Good beginner leader. Strong early-midgame as lead.
Bastet: Good beginner leader. Strong early-lategame as lead.
Isis: Good beginner leader. Good earlygame lead but then falls off, becoming a strong sub/inherit.
Ra: Difficult for beginners. Strong mid-lategame as lead and is always a strong utility inherit.
Anubis: Difficult for everyone. Good in theory but impractical. Decent dark sub.

These are my opinions. If you plan on rerolling go for a good godfest exclusive or one of the top 4 up there.

>Shadow, heat, love, board change
>that art
>not amazing

what the fuck

sonias are 2 color boardchange ANAL sluts

>beach Nepnep is a nopenope

Sheena makes a bicolor board so she's the most legit DSonia.

anal queen

>halloween nep is a negative

Fuck ronia and fuck all redlets.

Gungho needs to go back to Puzzles and Waifus.

The imouto REM seems like it should be perfect for this but the waifus are too weak. Ra Dragon needs to be eclipsed by some girls ffs.

Nice fanfic

This general hates waifus and wants to fuck chickens and skeletons now though.

I'd never call you the name that I know you want to hear, not trying to start any FIRES XDDD

But real talk, has the fluff been outfluffed or no?

Simple yes or no stuff here

Ilmina is now the uncontested fluff of fluffs.

Fuck the Skuld bully! You avatarpost with my waifu and are a shitter!

That's what I was thinking

>redlet trash
Fucking hilarious my dude.
Nice falseflagging tUrdeater

>I'd never call you the name
based /padg/ RSOnia player

Skuld is the fluffiest Norn and while all the Norns are weak, she is the best of them with the most HP and double prong.

Can't debuff the fluff, you hasbeen.

>"Wahhhh, don't bully me!!!!!!! Everyone needs to stop bullying me!!!!!"
>Proceeds to bully other people
When will you fuck off?

>RSOnia
Thanks for exposing yourself, redditor.

Good to know we're on the same side

We all know you're the real racluck falseflagger

Just a typo, sorry.

LKali and DKali split ultimates tonight? A DKali with a good leader skill could be cool.Metatrons are more due for ultimates but LMeta has to be treated like shit no matter what.

I wish that they completed this cycle with a "match everything except for water" lead and made them competitive again. This used to be a powerful ability.

I wish that I had her, she'd work perfectly on my sumire system and she's CUTE AND COMFY

Good luck to all of us in the upcoming JP stream!

It's actually depressing how it used to be 'the more difficulty the condition, the more rewarding', now we have shit like Aizen who gets high multipliers just sitting there, or those who are just 'match 5 and win!'.

Give Sakuya a light element HP boost in her LS and the 7c awakening and let her loose, not like balance is a thing they are about anymore anyway.

I agree with that. Make hard leaders great again.

THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

Ronove is the people's champion now

>make Sakuwaku great again 2017

and Karin wants her guitar back

>who is Aizen

Fuck off aizenfag.

Just how much more content does JP get and how hard is it to play JP without being able to read the runes?

A lot more content. You can play JP without knowing nip easily.

A super rare monster cannot be the people's champion.

Is it worth stoning to clear this one shot dungeon?

No.

No. This OSC is way easier than the past few ones and you get no radar dragon from it.

there's padguide to find out what dungeons and abilities are. It's almost always up to date with whatever new shit comes out. It's dungeon breakdowns are usually better than padx's as well.

You dont need to know ANY japanese to play pad

im an EOP (English Only Person) and I play both servers because my friend refuses to switch to jp

It helps to become acquainted with the moonrunes used in the names for tamadaras, pys and the like so you aren't floundering in your box and opening the wrong mails.

If you played NA at all transitioning to JP is ridiculously easy. The UI and dungeon order are all the exact same, the only difference is JP gets a shit ton more events/collab content. If you need to look up to see what dungeon you're entering you have a bunch of easy methods/sites that are basically picture book tier.

To further address your "how much more content" question though, of my 11 currently used team slots, all being different leads, 11 of these sub/lead slots are JP only, so about 20% of my currently used if you will. The only overlapping sub among these right now is Killua, so 10 different jp only cards spread out among those team slots.

What's the next godfes for JP? Do they usually follow the same dates as N/A?

It's a trap all GFE one again, and it's starting tomorrow night.

and no, they don't follow the same dates and they usually have the same cards features.

Around the same, mid month and end month. It's in 23 hours.

and meant to type that they usually DON'T have the same cards featured.

>RA dra is literally the best rainbow lead right now
>They keep RELEASING NEW SHIT WITH RAINBOW LS
FUCK OFF

>been plugging away off and on at the dog dungeon trying to get skill-ups for Raph
>every fucking drop the entire week has been the fucking other dog
>don't even fucking have LZL to use them on

Fuck dual boss floors.

how long until we get Indian 2 in NA again

I still have no Krishna's

I'll trade you one of my two dupes for a Sara or second Vishnu.

when jp stream?

8pm JPT or about 4.5 hours from now if I'm counting right

youtube.com/watch?v=mWRKnIE0dzE
3.5 hours

will LZL or GZL ever get any love

Nah, they're Sima Yi's bitch now.

so thats 3am how long is the stream usually

6 hours

7 hours

8 hours

9 hours

about a week

Ded

Hopes and dreams. For Satsuki's ult.

are the +99 poring in padr worth the rainbow orbs? seems like id run out of rainbow orbs if i keep buying them but i don't know what else to blow my r/g/b orbs on