/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1156

REMEMBER THE RUMBLE edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/01fE2sxd

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=0Hs9hezCdDQ

4GO Things:
New 4GO Gameplay Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Mdq0A9l51X0

4GO Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=g--b9nlwnBs
8 Minutes of 4GO Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=ZezK96sMsNY#t=1042
Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc
Cyberdimension Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=n2YtYo41qLM
Older news and additional info can be found here: pastebin.com/3EPkreWS

>BASED BIG NEP WORKING THE SMARKS
>Remember to report and ignore Elsword spam.
>Conquest was Kei Wyatt's fault

Other urls found in this thread:

pumpkin-pai.deviantart.com/art/SFM-Nepsona-Risa-Tutorial-654953706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Nepgear!

>tfw wanted to make the new thread myself with some adorable Rom love for the OP pic
Guess I'll just post it here then.

I love Gearnon!

neppy a cute

This... is wrong.
This is fucking Veeky Forums- we've no love of the tripfag or one would have the audacity to claim a persistent persona.

Why is this a thing? do we need these individuals to stand out from the rest of us Anonymous ones? Do you not see what they have done?!

They have diverted our attention away from our pure (or not, depending on your tastes) Neps and towards inflating their own sad egos.

We must shun them- and in time they will either grow bored or return to the anonymous fold from which they came. (Or die in a fire made of cancer- whatever is faster.)

I think you're confused, user.

Those are deviantart fags who draw stuff. They aren't nepgenners. At the very least, they aren't namefags on here. Maybe they post anonymously, but we wouldn't know.

NepuBuran

>draw
nope, at least then they'd be making something of worth. and wouldn't have to make autistic "OCs" of themselves out of neptunia models and TF2 hats.

>Deviantart
Ahh, that explains a bit more- yeah I was wrong. Thanks for correcting me. Have a Histy.

HOWEVER

the amount of bitching about em still does pull from our neps- or at least I think so.

Using Neptune models and TF2 hats?

Im autistic and I think that's fucking Autistic.

I just use my Autism to Try (and fail) to write (Non OC shit) Nep fics... or at least I would if me dad would stop hounding me for my other literary works.

>nepgenner
>Literature works

Yeah i beleive you

>Anime thread
>"I'm autistic"
Like pottery

Too early.

Since they don't have many Nepgear figures, have a Next Purple ass instead.

I hope there's more Nepgear ones in the future.

Loli Purple Heart.

I'd say RB1 is the best one so far. Amnesiac nep is cute and likeable, the game is filled with plenty of jokes and references, and the story maintains just the right balance between being serious and funny.
Now VII, on the other hand, is essentially mk2 on steroids. You get a serious story with pointless slice-of-life bullshit inbetween, and it keeps dragging on and on and on because there's absolutely no fucking jokes. Umio's legs, evolving Lastation dogoo and Dogoo Man/Lady are probably the only times this game does something funny. Million Arthur and Nitroplus add some extra fun into the mix but I dunno if you can fully count them as they're DLC characters.

Cute

pick up lines to use on your nep, go.

Bonus round: A pickup line that'd work on Iffy.

"Wanna go back to my place for some pudding and chill?"

I'm 70 years old and paid taxes all my life.

>20 minutes into pudding and chill and she gives you this look

"You're not the best protagonist but you're the best in my heart. And I have robots."

Compa, desu!

Someone's about to get nepped, and i think it might be the cutie with 2 d-pads in her purple hair

I'm going to post this everyday until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

Lady Wac and Cave.

One avoids pellets. The other runs into them.

Noire and Cave.

I dunno. One is a maso, the other is probably a masochist too.

Rena and Rena.
Both are cute and good friend.

Praise this cutie!

I kinda like Ethel. She says it how it is.

Post the best Uni image you got fellow Unifags

Here.

Uni really let herself go

I love Noire being tormented by her friends (and fans), am I a bad person? Am I the only one who love to see her trying to express her feelings and then being bullied until tears appear in her eyes?
Isn't that the very definition of cuteness?

>I love Noire being tormented
No, that's normal. Wanting to see that haughty, obnoxious, sanctimonious little prick getting humiliated is normal.

I love Neptune being made happy by her friends (and fans), am I a bad person? Am I the only one who love to see her make jokes and express her feelings and then her friends say nice things to her until an adorable smile appears on her face? Isn't that the very definition of cuteness?

What's with those hair?

They're pretty good, huh?

I love Nepgear killing everybody, am I a bad person? Am I the only one who loves to see her stab her friends and then people say bad and mean things to her until she cries with her adorable face? Isn't that the very definition of cuteness?

Yeah, someone actually went in and gave Compa's model detailed hair?

I think they're edited later. Maybe with Photoshop or Mangastudio.
Like I do with my pictures, but way better.

I enjoy Noire being teased for the reactions, but bullying any Nep to tears is a criminal offense

Even if it's her cutest face?
I'm happy to hear that I'm not a bad person, thank you user
I think it's pretty normal to like Neptune being happy with her friends, but who am I to judge you? Maybe your education make you think that it is abnormal. Don't worry user, there's place in the world where thinking that happiness is cute.

>Even if it's her cutest face?

Don't be a Ploot. Hurting your friends to see their cutest faces is still hurting your friends

How could you even discipline Cave if you can't whip her hitbox?

Posting a rare Sting.

Well you might be right, I will only embarrass her by saying cute things about her.

That's even better : you can spank her all day long and she won't be hurt.

U-umm h-how do you think Nep would react if I c-confess to her?!

She'd laugh you off.

Come on Unifags, where are the best looking uni images?

You'd probably screw up and make her laugh uncomfortably.

This guy is right it would be a joke to her

You need to make her love you first, then she would take it seriously.

>You will never get to befriend Neptune and then watch her slowly change around you as she starts to become attached
>You will never get to hear Neptune yell at you to pay attention to her and get annoyed if you act cold to her
Why even live

>You will never get to hear Neptune yell at you to pay attention to her and get annoyed if you act cold to her
That actually sounds cute.

>talk to Nepgear
>fail to notice Neptune starting to pout and neps internally
>suddenly
>"Hey!"

I LOVE Elfriend

Clingy neppy is the cutest. Reminds me of in RB3 when ultradimension vert keeps trying to claim nepgear as her sister and Neptune gets annoyed because Nepgear is HER little sister

That was the only cute part of RB3.

Thanks, I love you too.
Have a cute Rena.

Thank you. Have some breasts.

Universe dude come out already and unload an unhealthy amount of uni's already, preferably none HDD form since that form looks boring compared to her normal attire

You do realize that they're SFM artists who can't into modeling, right?

SFM is not as versatile as CM3D, so you can't just make Gearnon or Mansionfags a thing on SFM as fast as you can in CM3D, so they gotta compensate for lack of customization by using TF2 Cosmetics on top of Neptunia Models and claiming them as their representation in the SFM Universe.

>SFM artists
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>going through the voice files
>PH has lines for Nepnep Combination
Apparently, the transformation restriction was added right before the release. That fight where OH first appears and the game tries to show off formation skills makes a lot more sense now.

>hetfags get BTFO again

I'm on fucking /nepgen/ and I'm guilty of this. It's just a fucking resized splatoon cap with custom textures slapped on it.

I'm on fucking /nepgen/ too but the closest thing to an avatar I have is the Elite Knight.

And I still avoid shoving him everywhere.

I want to impregnate Neptune and have her give birth to several beautiful meme children!

Iris Heart's wife is so sexy.

>that resolution
What is this? Nekoneps for mice?

>can't into modeling
stop it you're giving me flashbacks.

Even though I know enough about computers to use tools to extract Nep game files and import their models into 3DStudioMax and then convert them to xnalara...

Modeling is just fucking hard to learn. You have to learn an entirely new lexicon of words that relate to geometry and things like UV maps, texturing, manipulating polygons, different terms for moving things across the X, Y, and Z axis...

It's just so much easier to work with assets that other people have created.

I'm not saying that I couldn't learn modeling just that it takes more effort.

On the flip side Felistella's models are very straightforward, use a low amount of polygons and simple textures and lighting. Someone who spent a few weekends learning could probably make something just as good or better than the Rebirth models. There's lots of free resources for it too. Something like 9 hours of official tutorials on YouTube.

Just...It's way more fun to play with models by posing them and making small edits than attempting to put one together from scratch. Ultimately people who do that eventually have to learn modeling anyway once they hit a wall and realize they want to do more than what their 3D dolls let them.

>Masaya Nakamura is ded
I need a sad B-Sha.

>Just...It's way more fun to play with models by posing them and making small edits than attempting to put one together from scratch
True.

It's strange to compare the Vert in the middle to the Vert on the right.

The one on the right is her HDN1 model from the Playstation 3 game and the one in the center is from Rebirth 2. I think I started working on it because at the time I couldn't find a Vert of that quality for xnalara.

Now I could just make one of Vert from V-II if I wanted, but I've been busy with other things.

I couldn't help but notice that there are a lot of character models from V-II that haven't been ported to xnalara yet. They're of much better quality than the models from Rebirth.

So far, only the Shas, Orange Butt- Heart, my bad and Uzume have been ported.

I don't think Kurome has a model, and the Next Hearts are only on Garry's Mod, through there's a way to convert them to SFM.

And let's not have any hope for Arfoire or the monsters or even Big Nep.

>and wouldn't have to make autistic "OCs" of themselves out of neptunia models and TF2 hats.
Hilarious coming from a general where the OC is a guy posing shit in custom maid or another guy doing half assed g-mod shit with spanking, they make these OC autists look like gods

>I don't think Kurome has a model
IIRC Kurome and Uzume use the same model but different textures.

Shh, logic makes the mansionshits angry.

Rena is cute, praise Rena!

Is that a Tiara model for SFM?
>V2 models
Please release texture files/models from those to SFM.
It will make life easier and make RandomTalkingBush triggered, just like how the Linda and Copypaste SFM Models were leaked early and he was SEETHING.

Yeah, but do you even fight Kurome in the game? Does she even have a model?

Also,
>scrub doesn't know the difference between GMod and SNAlara
>and answers to himself

Yep. The main reason I picked SFM to begin with.
That, and also Ethel and Elin. The scary nurse, the levels, the lights are just bonuses.

I'd like to think that more work was put into the custom maid models than just putting a hat onto an SFM model and changing nothing else like in for example.

Granted in both cases it's someone making content using things made by other people.

>answering the retard

>I'd like to think that more work was put into the custom maid models
No because as you pointed out yourself
>Granted in both cases it's someone making content using things made by other people.
They are pretty much on the same level, the difference being that NW and other retards on twitter can produce something okay-ish once in a blue moon, the maidfag just does ERP shit
Hurt your feelings maidfag? Go blow your beloved gearfag

Found the pathetic mansionfag.

Can someone rip the Dark CPU models from V2 and then port it to XNALara and SFM?
Thanks!

That's because of what said, and the fact that CM3D is [b]VERY[/b] customizable, unlike SFM.

also, to be honest, there are other neptunia based personas like Pumpkin-Pai who needs loads of other shit just to craft her.
pumpkin-pai.deviantart.com/art/SFM-Nepsona-Risa-Tutorial-654953706

You can probably find them on the workshop for Garry's Mod and port them to SFM.

Good luck doing so, I have no idea how to do it.

The Dark CPUs don't even exist on the GMOD nor SFM workshop, and it isn't put up on models-resource.

Isn't that because they're fucking huge?
Anyway, sorry but I can't help.

I thought they were just upscaled models with technomagic slapped on them.
It's ok. At least you tried.

Please never stop posting Elfriend, you are an integral part of this general and it warms my heart seeing you post cute Renas

Hi Carter!

I wish I could help more.

And no, they ARE huge. When you open the monster database, their models take more time to load than the regular monsters. So they're bigger.

I think I have V-II installed here, so if you need specific files to unpack but don't have the game, I can upload them.

samefag check

It has already been proved that this autist often takes off its name to congratulate or defend itself.

>inb4 "it was a fake I swear!!!!1!"

Huh. Thanks for pointing that out.

Why not you downscale it to about 75% their original size and then port it?
Oh well. /r/ing for the Dark CPU model files.

What a sloooooooow threeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd