What do you have on your keychain, Veeky Forums?

What do you have on your keychain, Veeky Forums?

1st for weeb keychains

2nd for weebchain spam edition, and this is with most of my shit removed

forgot some things were hidden in that picture

>having things on your keys

2sets
>house key, dongle, car key
>house key, different house key, car key, pic related
it's just over an inch long and I've had it for 10+ years so mines darkened and hard to read

i heartshape weird rectangle werider fucking shape. Wtf are you amerifat.

Bike on left, car on right

Takata keychain that came with my Bride wallet, house key, mail key, car keys

Oh. And toolbox key.

Autism

NSX

pro you mean

Car key
Apartment key
Office key
Keyring of car logo that came with keychain

someone gonna cut your key from a picture and then carry it around until they find the right car that it fits?

wtf is up with the timberland tags? you a nigger?

Apparently? I never figured you might have to censor the shape of your fucking keys if you car is rare enough. Don't know about the NXS though.

Uh keys to 4 different cars

>key
>alarm
>broken photo-filter
>wrench

>t. Mugabe

I wouldn't keep that 10mm on your keys if I was you. Bad luck

It's fairly easy to predict i use it a lot.

Do you like 326 power?

All this shit

keys

and black ice

what gave it away? I went to their workshop to get some stuff while over there, no point keeping the keychains on my desk haha

>piston
First thing itt that triggered my DO WANT.

That thing came out of my first nitro RC car from when I was like 12 years old, crashed it into a curb at like 70mph and that's all I kept from the wreckage lol

>What do you have on your keychain, Veeky Forums?
Nothing. For two reasons. ONE is that weight causes more vibration and tugging on the ignition cylinder over time. Having a lot of metal hanging on the keychain plus its cantilevered angle with the key inserted means the tumblers get more stress on them as the weight vibrates or shakes as the car moves. TWO is that if some mugger comes after me for the car, he will demand the keys. If I have no other keys with the car key, then the mugger won't have those keys. People who put their house keys on the same keychain will be forced to re-key their house and garage. That's because the house address is on the car's registration. If the registration or insurance form is not in the car, the criminal can look up the owner and house address via the VIN or license plate.

r34 op?

Yep

You must live in a shitty neighbourhood.

Have the same keychain on my Opel Omega.

nice

Maybe? What the fuck are you gonna do about it user?

As Ivan always says, there is no such thing as a place with no crime. Only places with less or more.

Weeaboo shit, and a fish

Supra, supra key, house keys, keytag.

House keys are separate

You disgust me.

my other keys.

lol, these are the type of weeb furry faggot autists you interact with each day, what a board huh grown ass men with anime key chains

There's tons of normie auto boards you could be on, feel free to leave.

This 2bh, contain your autism guys

Most normies don't care about anime shit as long you're not obnoxious about it, that guy is simply autistic.

My khakis

4u

>look how much of a child I am tho
Nobody cares, kill urself

There is a lot of cum inside your keyboard

Also put on some pants

the bike will do that for me eventually. its just a matter of time

Keeping it simple with sasquatch

nah man i'm gucci

The squiddo is getting pretty beat up, but I suppose it can't be helped.

Same as you, but an actual tag

House key, car key, that's it. Also I didn't check but is this thread full of manchildren looking for any excuse to post their guns/knives?

tfw no itabike

You niggas need to simplify

>I'm a boring person with absolutely no personality

The 326 crown is pretty cool

>I have to "express" myself through useless, often cringeworthy clutter

What if I have so much personality that I've transcended the need to have stupid "remove before flight" and anime keychain MeeM??

>You must live in a shitty neighbourhood.
I live in a great neighborhood with nice people. Green lawns, maintained houses, maintained yards, people planting flower beds, and not one bad house anywhere. But the bad people commute to ours using mass transit and bicycles to burgle it during the daytime when people are at work. Or they walk around or hide waiting for residents to mug them.

Something similar happened in a city far from mine. But you know of that city from the news. The mayor of Trayvon's city got mugged in front of his nice house and his mercedes SUV was jacked. They hid and waited for people to come home at night. As you get out of the car, boom, they put a gun in his mouth, took his keys and wallet, then drove off. BUT they didn't know he was the mayor, so when the police found out, they went full power after the 3 dindu kids. A chase happened, the SUV was wrecked, and 2 dindu got caught and pleaded not guilty despite the police chase. How more obviously guilty can they be?

Some people have more then 1 lock on their house or keys to offices/rental properties.

Not everyone is 16

No. For that you can go to /k/'s daily carry threads to see Gran Autismo manchildren brag about how they carry a pistol, two knives, two magazines, a phone, a near-exploding wallet, ten keys, lighter, a waterproof notepad and pen, an MRE, a flashlight, a wrench, a first aid kit, and a few mandatory anime-related paraphernalia every day in their bulky cargo shorts and fedora.

"Hey, you never know when you're going to need them"

Jesus. Just carry a bugout bag if you guys are that retarded. It's a carry thread not prepper shit.

Rant over.

I see those "carry threads" on here enough, it is retarded.

This. Keyring clutter is the equivalent of girls wearing triforce shirts to let guys know that they're a super quirky, hardcore gamer WHO'S ALSO A GIRL!

Nobody cares, it's just obnoxious.

>a piece of random plastic or metal attached to my car keys is an expression of my personality

now do you realize how fucking stupid you sound nigga?

you can't say the n word. its racist

you mean "nigga"? nigga i'll say "nigga" as much as my black nigga ass wants and there aint nigga aint shit you can do bout it aight

>you can't say the n word. its racist
Why do so many blacks call themselves n*** then? I hear that all the time. They should just stop using that word and try to have it die out. Yet they keep that word in play as if they need to feel victimized.

ha ha I was only pretending to be retarded. you were le epic trolled ;)

>niggerlands
lmao

damn you nigga

That's about it. House keys, car key, keys for work, gym and liquor tags, and game boy lanyard.

It's only okay for people of certain skin colors to say certain words, which is somehow not racist.

Get that off of a fuse?

pitot tube actually, the canvas part broke, so I just took the tag off before i threw it away

muh nigga

Noticing a trend

I don't get how the "remove before flight" keychain meme became so popular. The inherent act of inserting the key before your drive goes against the "remove" part of the tag. It just feels wrong.

Why do you have Andy Dick on your keychain?

My car key, my mom's spare car key, house key, mail key and a war amps key-return tag.

yeah, makes me wonder too
also
>having this tag on anything other than saab

come on

All these niggas remove their keys before they drive

>remove before flight

i once bought a motorcycle jacket with that hanging on there. i removed it and threw it away because it said so... i feel so autistic

r8 me

I have one but it's because it reminds me of when I used to work on jets in the Marine Corps. They used to sell them on base and a lot of people in my squadron have them.

>non factory key
>worn down fob
>camels
>GM
>dirty ass table

Where do I start

Good thing that key is censored. I was ready to make a copy from the image and just travel around the world trying it on every NSX I see on the street.

Seems like the easiest, most efficient way to steal a car.

bud light lime bottle opener

I like to have mine on there cause I'm a pilot, the same reason i have one hanging from the tow hook on my car

Non factory key was from a dealership for the starter recall
Worn down fob came like that
Camels > Marlboro
>Saturn
Not my table, I'm being a normie and am hanging out at a cafe

Well you could get away with it on a Mitsubishi, too. But I'm not sure if these were used back then.

Bro. That's a gross ass cafe

Don't order anything to eat or drink at that shithole

I wouldn't do coke off that table

I don't drive a GM so my ignition cylinder is fine.