Most of the best imports are owned by asians

Most of the best imports are owned by asians.

Most of the fucked up imports with china parts are owned by white bogan dudes.

But 100% of sperglord autists are on Veeky Forums

I buy and install american made parts for my RX.

>Won't buy if they use Chinese metals.
>Won't buy if they import and modify.
>Won't buy if they can't provide data sheets.

You also need to keep in mind, 100% of all chincs outside of chincland are sponsored by mommy and daddy. Since all the spics and niggers are being spoonfed by the US government, and every job is being outsourced to India, it is only natural for the white bogan dudes to work 2 shit-tier jobs and just try to live their dream.

Vietnamese and Filipino guys often grow up poor as fuck and grow up in shitty areas like paramata.

That's not true at all.

Also bogans and white people don't work hard.

That's why it's only Asian shops open on holidays and why the top students in universities are Asian.

White people take everything for granted.

Asians are into materialism and status. They don't buy a $4,500 set of TE37's for the performance aspect, they buy it for instagram fame

This is true but people who fit cheap china parts to their imports should not be allowed into car shows.

Just like in America.

non asian here, i got my te37's for the performance.

yet most asians i see are driving clapped out integras and civics

>I buy and install american made parts for my RX
too poor for overnight from japan?

this. its only the inner city asians who have nice cars

last time i saw a gook steel fixer or any other 'hard work' trade... never
just because they work 10 hours a day slapping plaster around doesnt mean they work harder than whites

>Queensland
>Azn
>NY Yankees
>Staging a gas photo

wew lad

blue pump is 95, isn't it? lmao

he's using BP Ultimate 98

Those clapped out civics and integras have proper wheels and proper coilovers those.

You probably are from frankston and can't tell the difference between quality parts and china crap.

>last time i saw a gook steel fixer or any other 'hard work' trade... never

They probably try to have good jobs instead.

Chink here.

I bought a set of TE37s because muh baby deserves the best.

i saw a zyzz doppelganger last year driving an r34
>g
>t
>r

how can asians even compete?

Did he leave his car on or at least on accessory while filling?

This is good bait.

This chink is laden with tattoos and wears denim shorts. He's no better than a bogan, except instead of living in Logan, he lives in Sunnybank.

He's just spent his yearly salary on his rice-cooker, but he probably eats 2 minute noodles and has a big fuck-off TV held up by milk crates.

>meme lights
>meme diffuser
>meme rego plate

is this supposed to be one of the best?

>queensland
Bunch of fuckheads mate.

>$4.5K
>VOLKs
Wanna know how I know you're lying?

>Implying that isn't the way to live

>except instead of living in Logan, he lives in Sunnybank

Sounds like a huge quality of life improvement to me.

I'd rather commit than live in either of those suburbs.

Maybe Forest Lake would be a good comparison if you aspire the Sunnybank lifestyle so much.

Sunnybank is nothing like forrest lake.

Sunnybank = rich chinese people with bmws and mercedies and high class types.

Forest lake = poor vietnamese people and bogans.

It's not the same thing.

Sunnybank is a hole, full of gooks. Eastern people are snobby arseholes. It doesn't surprise me that the gooks of Sunnybank don't understand the concept of stealth wealth, since their countries are so focused on class. I'll admit, there's some upper-upper-middle class types in Sunnybank, but would you prefer to live in a nice neighbourhood comfortably, or live in a shit neighbourhood showing off your slum-landlord status?

Plus mate, it's 16km from the CBD. There's no fucking suburbs that far away from the city that aren't full of scummy cunts.

You're getting the worst of both worlds by living that far away; you're ages way from work or uni, and you aren't far enough away that you don't have neighbours close by. A shithole.

Please tell me how a set of 17x10 TE37s are not $4.5k. Seriously, I'd like to buy them

Snobs are better than bogans though.

I have lived in shit neighborhoods all my life until now and I am 100 percent sick of shit neighborhoods.

If actually have children in one of those areas though and you send them to a public school, you are likely sending them to socialize with the children of dole bludgers who smoke pot all day.

I'd rather my kid in primary school be with the kids of some rich snob who his their children to be doctors than the kids of bogans.

I grew up in fucking Cabo mate. Once you get out of uni and can live somewhere where the bulk of the population has all their teeth, you try to put that shit behind you. I live in Hawthorne now.

For example my car broke down in a shitty neighborhood.

It was in the middle of the road and I was waiting to be able to push it.

All these idiot samoans and bogans screaming violent threats at me, stopping to yell at me and fucking up traffic even more.

In a middle class or higher class neighborhood people would just go around and maybe a slight beep if they are having a bad day.

I bet a lot of those bogans making threats to me were the supposed good bogans who pay taxes too.

Mate, if you've got kids, you're probably fine with living in the suburbs anyway. Your life is over, you may as well embrace it with a bunch of other morons that regret their decision to spawn a little shit that eats up all their energy for 20 years.

Mate, Sunnybank is not an upper class suburb. It's just the fact that it's full of Asians so it's a safe space for you. You're all quiet cunts that commit fuck all crime.

A suburb 16km from the city is not upper class.

I'm not even asian. Sunnybank is full of mercedes driving rich cunts.

The bad thing about it is that you get lots of break and enters because it's so close to inala and woodridge,

People from inala and woodridge travel there to do break and enters because it's close by and the people have better stuff.

>You're all quiet cunts that commit fuck all crime.

Are you saying this is a bad thing by the way?

I once dated an asian woman from sunnybank.

Every second male in the family was a doctor...
I did you not. She was just a school teacher though.

I know it's not the most affordable suburb but sunnybank has a lack of bogans which is the main appeal.

The price and lack of bogans is good enough reason the put up with all the shitty asian drivers and bogans that come there at night to steal things.

At least the bogans aren't there during the day and talking to your kids.

>he bought a chink car in the 1st place

LMAO

Get the fuck out of my country chang, it's very clear you're an ungrateful fuck who's lucky to have even been let into the country.

Look at all the tradies and blue collar workers that built your house and the fucking neighborhood you shit up with poor hygiene and roasted cat. They don't get any affirmative action or diversity quotas to inflate their egos, they don't complain about not being able to fuck white girls or even pleasing them with a pin dick.

Besides, we wouldn't be so apathetic if shekelstein hadn't sold us out so that chinks can do our jobs for cheaper anyway, it's kind of hard to get ahead when there is an endless line of gooks buying up all the property (keeping housing prices at the second highest in the world) and stealing opportunities from people who have no other country to go to.

Get fucked, and piss off back to the overpopulated, shit infested, communist fuckhole you came from.

You sound like a massive salty poorfag. Go put your debadged V6 Commodore in a ditch.

The shitty Asian drivers teach you to expect the unexpected. Once you've dealt with the old Chinese man driving a Camry on an international license nothing on the road will faze you.

>white people dont work hard
>which is why his parents moved out of his shithole chink country into an anglo one for a better life

Debadged, oh man, fucking brutality m7.

Maybe if you worked harder and spent less on alcohol, gooks from 3rd world conditions who have only been here for 10 years wouldn't out be out doing you in life.

>implying gooks into manual labor

Most are artists, designers, and software geeks making good bank and if not then daddies money will suffice when I want brand new BMW or Si

>This is what most lower middle class white ppl will ever get to have, but I don't mind dat 80's & 90's Ƨţhëţïć

Beaners, dude.
I haven't seen so much rice and beaners in my life.

Gooks just rice out their shitboxes, they're just better kept because they drive like total pussies. White bogans by cheap local sedans with big engines and do burnouts and skids, if they import it's with a club and is well kept and modified.

Stop being delusional.

Most gooks into manual labor, or working in a bakery
Get out of your house sometime kid

Have you ever been to a track day that's mostly imports outside of drifting?

I know this isn't true because I have seen them a track days and doing Mt Nebo roads like they want to die.

>17x10

Yes, around my area every gook is a Korean or SEA that drives like complete, limpwristed faggot in their yellow riced Evo or 4cyl econobox with a strut brace and big exhaust. I've had the pleasure of meeting plenty of good Asian drivers but overall they're all fucking shithouse drivers.

What, do you want to go full nigger on 22s or something? 17s are as high as I would go on something like my fd

Wrong. If jew politicians didn't sell us out for the last 50 years, maybe you would be back in the ricefields where you belong. It's not my fault that half the country is made up of apathetic 80IQ resource drainers and rich snobs with ivory tower syndrome.

Maybe if marxism hadn't plagued the west, you wouldn't be given a job for having slant eyes and the mentality of a cockroach.

Maybe you wouldn't have any of that infrastructure that immigrants built for you either.

In FL, most rotary Owners are Puerto Rican

Not my fault that you're a poor bogan.

If anything blame your parents for letting you drop out of year 10 to push trolleys or whatever you did to fuck up your life.

Well no shit. Guarantee he drives it like a grandma. People who buy on a BUDGET actually fucking drive. You wanna look pretty? Or drive pretty? I'm not blowing 2k when I kiss a guardrail

>Literally the perfect size on the rear of FD
Speedhunters plz go