Jesus fucking christ i didnt think it was possible to make the S2000 interior look worse but this dude managed to do...

jesus fucking christ i didnt think it was possible to make the S2000 interior look worse but this dude managed to do that.

I don't see anything wrong with it other than it having the red painted parts everything else is fine. I'd put the stock steering wheel back on though

>bride
What did he mean by this?

>everything is fine.

you have garbage taste.

Ok kid

Put all the red bits back to black (excluding the seats)
Put stock steering wheel back on.

It will look fine fucking Normie. Nothing wrong with bride material

>I don't see the problem with it, just replace all the things you're complaining about with stock pieces

What the fuck are you even trying to say here

>Paul Walker
F

>paul walker

its obviously a throwback to ricer times when people would always paint their interior

I can make it even worse, katana shifter.

Ronald?

McDonna?

Bride is a brand of aftermarket seats. That gradient text that says bride is available as an optional seat material. Some kids buy the fabic and wrap car parts in it. This guy just had his stock seats upholstered in the fabric instead of just buying the seats.

>paul walker quote

Anyone else just extremely annoyed by this?

Honestly this quote seems more like a "famous last words" thing.

>nah it looks fine, you just have to replace everything

nigga

That totally makes sense coming from you you shitlord.

>Normie's can't understand English

>namefagging
>calling others normies

wew

It's a company that makes racing seats.

If it's fast and feels nice who gives a crap? How your seat, pedals and shifter feel is a legitimate concern; your interior color is not.

Nothing wrong with the OP pictures. The use of accents is an acceptable approach. Actually, a little more red is needed. What the person should do is use custom floormats that also have red and black colors to tie it all together.

The way I see it there's only one option left: pour gasoline all over it and watch it burn from a distance.

>normie is

kys

I don't understand this bad interior meme. Everything past 1980 is pretty sufficient to me

>John Deere floormats

wft

I don't see John Deere anywhere.

Second pic, driver's mats

kek auto

Everything that isn't stock here looks fucking stupid

Who the fuck wraps an airbag cover in bride material

Also who the fuck wraps their non bride seats in bride material

Also paul walker? fucking really? He has a fucking paul walker sticker.

What he fuck is that steering wheel

Who thought those red highlights would look like anything other than complete shit?

Fuck me.

You don't see anything wrong with this monstrosity? You do realize Matchbox cars aren't real, right? And you do realize you have to be of age to post here.

You've never touched a female in your entire life, have you?

>Almost had me
>Didn't even have his car.
>mfw

Nah it's a little red for my taste but matchbox cars usually have plastic seats and these look leather.

amazing instagram decal on whatever cover is sitting near the handbrake

what i'm most concerned about is the straitjacket thrown inside the passenger footwell
what the fuck

Most of those mods are reversible, but again, it's his car and he can do whatever da fug he wantz 2 do.

He should still look up complementary colors though.

S2000's aren't fast.

t. someone who loves S2000's

>making a grammatical error while criticizing another's english