Oh god. He said he'll seriously consider my offer of $8000 for it if it doesn't sell within a month

Oh god. He said he'll seriously consider my offer of $8000 for it if it doesn't sell within a month.

Fuck fuck fuck, I might actually be able to own a real Lamborghini! Even if it's just a frame, it's still a real lambo!

Other urls found in this thread:

copart.com/lotSearchResults/?free=true&query=lamborghini
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can probably own older drivable lambos for less than that.

Being this autistic

y tho

You could probably get a (99% complete) horrible wreck Lambo for less

>owning a lamborghini for the badge
>calling it a lambo
>just the frame

Honestly you are either trolling or stupid

you can have way more with a $5k Miata.

Even if you win it and you have a full drivetrain just lying around that you're confident in your ability to shoehorn in, the bodywork will cost you tens of thousands. I suppose you could lay up your own, but without having the actual bodywork to pull molds off of, you're not going to end up with anything that actually looks like the original car. And if you wanted a hideous "" custom "" shitcan, you should just buy a Fiero.

Honestly he just sounds like a stupid redneck to me.

He's going to park it in his yard for 15 years while planning on "fixing it up one day" while it rusts into a pile of garbage.

Then he's going to blame niggers and liberals for his inability to make good life decisions.

Trump won, get over it faggot.

You better be building a roadkill/mad max deathtrap user

Hell no, even wrecked ones go for at least $50k

copart.com/lotSearchResults/?free=true&query=lamborghini

I already have experience restoring wrecked cars before, just not something as high end as a lamborghini.

I voted for Trump you idiot. just because we voted for the same person doesnt mean I agree with your worldview you filthy slimeball

I'm going to offer him $9,000

thats just a bare frame user
you'll literally need multiple complete parts cars to do this

>I already have experience restoring wrecked cars before, just not something as high end as a lamborghini
Enjoy paying 1000% markup for every single missing part because badge. You'll pay full Lamborghini money before it's all said and done.

It's all broke to shit and nothing is straight.
Even for a fully custom everything, you will still have a shit because it will be bent everywhere.

Even if you find some doors, glass, and rear quarter panels. It's probably going to be as much as an unbent chassis.

And that's if you can successfully get a mold off that roof panel and I would assume go with out front clip.

You can make a decent track weapon that is registered and insured as a Lamborghini out of this for around $40-50,000 but for Gods sake why would you.

That could be a really cool off-roader if someone had the money.

this might actually make for an interesting electric conversion desu, the rear engine bay and front not-a-trunk can hold some decent batteries

>buys frame for $8000
>buys left door complete for 35,000
>buys right door complete damaged for 18,000
>repairs door for 10,000
>roof panel for 12,000
>rear quarter panels, set, complete, 60k
>rear bumper 11k
>engine cover complete, 28k
>front clip, complete, 75k
>oem suspension, drivetrain sans engine, complete, 100k
>wheels/tires, 25k
>interior $200,fucking,000
>somehow repair chassis so it all will bolt on, 30k
>start electric conversion.

Assuming whatever sucker that ends up with this thing HAD to get it back on the road, I would calculate the value at about negative 60 thousand dollars. With a purchase price of $8k it would take about $122k of parts and labor to result in a car worth $70k. That's if you find every single part sourced from other wrecks and salvage cars.

LS swap it so you can own the world's shittiest lambo

>swap

Theres no fucking engine to swap lel

Guys paying $11,000 for a metal frame

>Trying to put this heap back on the road

You guys are straight stupid. Turn it into a fucking sweet car bed. That way you can feel like slightly less of a failure when you're jerking off to Chinese wood carvings alone in your parent's basement.

>not dropping a 13b in it
you obviously don't know how to meme to the extreme