/TFG / - Truckerfag Thread - Fuck You're Winter Edition

Lawn fertilizer is running out of the salt bagging plant, so winter is over.

Brevious bread: >Swift: Best In Crash
>Don't you sign that lease!
>CDL how do? Go through community college or a private driving school, the megacompanies are megaripoffs
>you idiots will argue about anything
>44 Tonnes
>Cat motors are best motors
>Pepsi is Bepis is Benis is Peppu
>piss cleans piss, so sell your piss jugs
>Trucker Gundam is Kenworthy
>ZF grilled Tfag, making her best grill
>Oilfag definitely is or is not a trucker
>Eight billion Prime drivers on this board can't be wrong
>In the future, trucks will be built entirely out of cameras
>bus riders can't handle trucks, moving or parked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z3eNjsVo80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

First for anime

Confirmed that shit is stupid

Needs a backlit KW badge

Fuck you

k

>Fuck you
Fuck you too

Did he just barely make it down a mountain?

probably

Sup bitches

Halloween: The Truck.

>In the future, trucks will be built entirely out of cameras
This is true. Except they will be automated.

Needs more cowbell.

>they will also never operate in wyoming,montana,california or anywhere snow exists.

Had to drive a twinsteer daf and one of the steer calipers would bind up a little and drag on the rotor causing the same. To unbind it, you just went in reverse and then jammed on the brakes. Both of them they bought did the same thing.

These were new trucks with less than 20k km on it too.

It only happened intermittently and DAF couldn't replicate the problem so it didn't exist.

Paccar a shit.

Got the day off, sent me a load last night that won't drop until tomorrow and the receiver will not let me deliver early.

>tfw still cleared 5 million dollarydoos more than Tfag
>>DRIVEN BY THE BEST

Should I get a medical card and take the cdl permit test before I call a swift recruiter?

>Swift
Have some goddamn self-respect user.

>Paccar a shit

North American market Peterbilt and Kenworth would beg to differ.

>TFW passing a slow moving liquid nitrogen bulker at 121 metrics per hour (76 freedoms per hour) in my Kenworth T800

Paccar a shit.

>tfw no longer hotel prime because I have a glorious Shakeliner that won't break down every other week.

No trucking schools within 100 miles of me no college with cdl classes. Think it makes more economic sense to just whore myself out to a company with training. Either way I would get stuck with the bill f I didn't get hired.

>Freightliner
>Won't break down every other week
Pick one.

The tryhardest truck in this entire plane of existence

the fact that its a black guy really upgrades my accomodations

I just don't understand how you wouldn't absolutely destroy this given the chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z3eNjsVo80

This thread has turned into another u tube shill thread. Viral marketing is alive and well.

She is making more u tube bucks then driving truck, that is the sad part.

I am not shilling anything. I know she is a retard. That doesn't change the fact that I want to fuck her fat white ass.

If you go that route Prime has a decent training program if you can get a good trainer, some of these guys are lease operators trying to make their payments by hustling greenhorns.

It used to be you interviewed your trainers to see if you won't kill each other but now they assign trainees. I had a few lease guys try to hustle me but in the end I lucked out with a good trainer and I learned a lot and we had fun out there.

I have heard Schneider has a decent program too and I think they have a skidpad that they make you hoon around on to get the trailer to come around on you so you can learn what to do in the ice when that happens, I could be wrong.

Swift, CRST, C.R. England a shit

Shilling intensifies .02 is deposited into your you tube account. Which is more then most companies pay per mile.

you really wouldnt?

man im feeling dizzy here

I will look at them to see if they have a training school and or a yard near me. I'm trying to deicide if I want to get a medical and take the cdl written at the DMV before I go to a school. Maybe it will give me a head start.

If you come to Prime try to get your permit first. It's a self-study test and pretty easy to get. It will save you a lot of hassle when you get here. I passed mine perfect score the first time.

Prime has yards in Salt Lake City, Springfield and Pittston, PA. They will Greyhound-bus you to Springfield most likely which is an experience in and of itself especially if you live far away, I am convinced the reason they do that and don't fly you or let you drive there is to see how you function on minimal sleep. Do not ever be late for anything in class be 30min early. Late to class = late on load. I've watched people get walked out for showing up late to class and that ain't no shit they take it very seriously.

School isn't bad either and if you come to Prime with your CDL in hand from school they re-imburse you I think like half of your tuition and the rest you can write off on your taxes. Their training program isn't half bad and it's mostly hands-on in a truck after your first week. You will have to pass a physical on-site and they may try to con you into a sleep apnea study if you're fat (over 17" neck circumference) it's 600 bucks and you have to pay for it. If you aren't a hambeast you probably won't get it.

Good luck wherever you go.

Come on. We are on Veeky Forums. It's just us guys. You can be honest with yourself

Standards, m8. I don't touch anything under 400.

C'mon.

Is it possible for a person to have sex with a truck?

Asking for a friend.

Meh I'd take one for the team.

Not saying I wouldn't do it, but that being said, nowhere on Earth has that thing ever, in the collective history of the world, been considered a fat ass.

>Photo related

Maybe Schneider has something closer to the west coast.

breh, poast pics of her that actually look decent

>Current year
>Giving out gold stars

Blatant antisemitism detected.

>you idiots will argue about anything
no we wont.

Dont waste the time. You will have to redo it with them anyway.

So we get a mother fucking isuzu BOX TRUCK at work tomorrow and I get to run the first delivery Wednesday morning.

Hypehypehypehypehype

Photo is today's delivery. Bet you can't guess what it is.

Go away

Irony: The Post.

>one shitsmeared illiterate peasant tells a man who expresses a desire to be a shitsmeared illiterate peasant to have some self respect.

Figured I'd have to spell that one out for you, on account of your life choices and all.

k busrider

>BT Express
Fully expected that to be a BESL truck.

Some sort of weird Dodge Stratus?

What kind of bus do you ride, by the way?

Joke's on you, I can't read.

Also, how the fuck can I get my truck to stop load shedding when I shut it off? It's a 2017 International something or other. There is nothing on for it to even do that.

Just soaking in those sweet trips, my dude.

Meh I'd still tap it for the hometeam i'm on a dry spell anyway

Wow id fukn destroy that

You wanna bet on it, cunt.

LMAO! Can't even handle 36 tonnes.

Something must be drawing current and a considerable amount. How quickly does it happen?

Be like the rest and just whinge to them about it.

It's the ICE powerhead for your vibrator.

>imblygin your nanny trackers don't suck down fat amps

I don't want to be weird or anything but can you tell me where you found these or at least post the rest of them?

Dropping off at ups, guard wants my keys. Why does the guard want my keys?

So you don't drive away when you've been at the dock for 8 hours.

He wanted my keys at the guard shack.

he's an idiot would be my first guess.
he might be attaching some sort of RFID thing to track you. but ive never seen one on keys. usually its a big ol magnet on the trailer.

Tell him that you need the keys in the truck to back up to the dock.

U fookin wot m8? Ill fookin hook u in the gabber m8 I sware on me mum

The look of bewilderment on the guards face was astounding when I explained to him that I need my key to operate my truck.

underrated post

must be something in the water. people are stupid these days

How else will I know when I've earned enough good boy miles for a nap?

I know. They be signing leases left and right like no tomorrow.

DRIVEN

BY

THE

ABSOLUTE

100%

BESSSSSSSSSSSSSST

Kek

dang.... this is what scares me from buying a used all aluminum trailer. Is there early signs to look for before something like this happens or does it just happen out of nowhere

Does she have one of those octopus tats on her back and ass where her butthole is the octopus mouth?

Hairline cracks in the frame or a slight drop in the arch. Stick with a steel or composite if you aren't buying new.

If not she's wasting everyone's time.

I need pics of this for ahh, research.

Not an Isuzu after all. Rip my heart

awwwwwwww it's so cute! So small!

What's the deal with it? Box looks pretty new, light duty curbside truck.

Can't they call it something else.

How much of a cunt am I for considering quitting because they want to stick someone new in my truck? Is it better to give two weeks notice, or just toss the truck into the Saginaw since I'm up here?

That grammar is bretty gud. My whole CDL class manual was written by a bunch of Pollacks and a Mexican dude.

4u

Like they want you to train somebody?

I mean if you are never going to work for em again, go for it. Legally they can't discuss any of that shit with potential future employers.

no, we cannot. Where to you pick up from? I work in the finishing/shipping dept for a steel mill in Cleveland. Primarily on overhead cranes that load trucks.

I pick up from all over. I get a lot of suicide coil from Oklahoma and North Carolina.

Cool, well all I can say is don't trust the crane operators. Or their cranes. I've seen plenty of trucks and trailers get destroyed by dropped coils or operators not paying attention.

Its a long road to the CDL....

Seriously? You think they'd get good at the one thing they repeatedly do all day.