/fhg/ - For Honor General #6

Open Beta - 9th-12th of February.

>fhg Discord (Request codes here)
discord.gg/5aPmPgD

>Competitive For Honor Discord
discord.gg/MVMAXFc

>Wiki
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>pastebin.com/EAQwjvki (embed) (embed) (discord a shit join the other one)

Rules:
1. Be nice
2. Discuss For Honor
3. Don't be a weeb

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14nOB9hwH6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobochi is best

Look at peacecuties cute face! Look at it!

>valk and shugoki on the pic
>no lawbringer
I swear I'll annihilate the fucking human race if I don't get to play THE LAW before release

I made my PK a nigger, so all you can see in her mask is her eyes

Based Nobby is the true heir to the City
Carrot can go fuck himself

It says in the OP pic the final round of the faction war is the open beta, does that mean the vikings don't get anything for winning the closed beta like I thought?

as punishment for losing the faction war, the lawbringer will be deleted from the game

Theres no reverse engineering mages? Show her face already.

youtube.com/watch?v=14nOB9hwH6Y
please don't force peacecutie to be anything but a pure anglo white girl

I think the Faction War continues where it left off and it's decided in the Open Beta.

but the japs did the worst

OPEN BETA IN A LITTLE OVER A WEEK BROTHERS

L
A
D
S

JUST TOOK SOME PREWORKOUT TIME TO GO DO SQUARTS4TRUMP AND #SQUARTS4KNIGHTS WISH ME LUCK BROEAHHS

>new players will pick viking because they're winning
>they'll get crushed by everyone who had practice in the beta
>vikings will lose because of this
FUCK. I was so happy when I thought we won the war

PK is a Portuguese slave trader who fornicates with her product

objective tier list:

When people know how the game works tier:

S Tier: Warden
A Tier: Warlord, Nobushi
B Tier: Kensei, Conqueror
C Tier: Orochi, Peacekeeper, Beserker, Raider

Reasons for tier placements:

C tier is easy, they simply dont have any tools to deal with defensive players who actually knows what is going on, no matter how much you feint into guardbreak/light/parries you aint gonna win with anything less than B vs very good players.

Raider might be B, but while he got fast overheads, it is too easy to rest your guard top and anticipate his feint plays which he is forced to.
Peacekeeper got 0 mixups, easily defended against, and like raider gotta rely on feint plays which can easily fail. Orochi is the exact same ,and his displacement while attacking aint fooling any good opponents that waits for the right attack. Berserker is simply bad, relies on opponents having slow reactions to deal with his feints and guard block combos.

B which either relies on wall combo (kensei) or opponents being caught off guard or knows nothing about the match up (conqueror)

Conqueror is easily the hardest to place tho, and Kensei is easily the most balanced mid-tier in the game. Median of balance

A Because big toolboxes, counters and either fast frame mix-ups or sheer amount of them. Nobushi still struggles to deal damage to great players tho.

S. Warden is easily the best character by far, and anyone who played against good wardens know why.

No real weakness, deadly charge combos that can be mixed with breaks or zone(and make amazing 50/50's with cancel into break or continue the stun), great feint play opportunities, and the thing that makes warden S instead of A above all: 2 super fast frame attacks, most famously warden zone attack as a mix-up surprise attack, can catch even good players off-guard, especially when feinted, and super hard to parry in a real game

gotta appeal to 50% of the playerbase who are all playing warden

Peacekeeper is a slut who hungers for meaty Viking cock.

So we are getting for DLC:

Ninja
Legionary
another Knight and Viking (left 2)
Guy with a hood/sloped helmet and chainmail with some sort of laminar banding across the front
Another guy wearing a helmet and chest plate

what's the point of getting deluxe? its just emblems and shit

to support the gracious developers
duh!

Are you stupid? From left to right it's-

>Raider
>Warden
>Legionary - DLC
>Ninja - DLC
>Orochi
>Warlord

You know what's really bullshit? Ubisoft put no "respectable" emotes in the game.

>No emote where the Warden sticks his blade down on the ground, bowing his head in prayer
>No Raider emote where he holds his axe to his chest in silence
>No Kensei emote where he bows respectfully

>not wanting that sweet smoke effect on executions to be anime as fuck

the characters that aren't the legionnary and ninja already exist in the game
raider, warden, orochi and warlord
they probably don't have any more ideas yet

Peacecutie is a pure anglo white girl who fights to impress lawbringers!

Bro I think that's a Saracen.

That's not ninja uniform, with shoulderpads and whatnot.

>Going on a week long Trip to Houston tomorrow
>Get back
>Next day will be Open beta

What a fortunate turn of events.

That would be great. Would love to pray for my fallen foes' souls.

Mate I barely see any fucking Wardens. Their trailer quote about how "Only a few may join their order." is true because everyone picks Orochi, Nobushi, or Peacekeeper because they are babbies first class.

she ain't gonna impress THE LAW with these faggy daggers and that cowardly "fighting" style

I played 100% Warden in the beta and this is true. Shame, too, because I got so good at parrying and guard breaking that I was shredding nearly every foe.

>people using the 'frustration' emote while standing over your body to make it look like they are punching you in the nuts

I chuckled the first time I saw it but then it kept happening...

Keep living in that delusional world.

her sword with a cute ruby in the pommel WILL impress THE LAW!

She fights for Lawbringers but lusts to be bullied by Wardens and Conquerors? What a naughty Peacecute.

It was expected, but never funny or clever.

He's wearing a ninja headband and wielding a kama. It's 100% a ninja.

female conq is the only girl who MAYBE can impress THE LAW
others can fuck off
I'd let femwarden impress me anyday tho

Oh it's this bait again.

lawbringer is oniichan

Peacekeeper isn't even Lawbringer's sister, she just bothers him a lot for no reason

Maybe one day we shall meet on the field of battle, brother.
Whatever you say shitter.

adopted sister!

>a criminal impressing THE LAW
>a bitter-sweet love story of FemConq working hard to repent and redeem herself for Lawbringer-kun

Fuck, I'd watch it.

weebs get out

If people keep bleeding off this game, it's likely.

> the most versatile weapon ever invented
for real?

>Weebs already making animu fanfiction of the knights of the west

Kek

It feels like they put much less work into the Lawbringer trailer than the others. Cringy as fuck dialogue.

>can thrust
>can slash
>some even have a hammer part
>all at a distance

Couple questions

1.) I heard there is some big army mode in this game? Lots of units on the screen?

2.) So you play as a "General". Are there any strategical aspects to the game outside of the melee combat? Or is that kind of mode basically just a Musou.

Would be kinda cool to direct soldiers on the map so you can win easier, instead of them just being fodder mooks you plow through.

They look up to us, as they should.

>Game about Knights, Vikings and Samurai
>Nobody's posting cool art

Insulting.

Lawbringers
stand
up.

> should've had a fuckheuge greatsword

###swordshitters btfo'd

Are you kidding? All the hero trailers have brilliant dialogue writing.

How come the hammer part is pointed instead of blunted like you see on some poleaxes?

The pointed part is obviously for puncturing armor more easily, but then you wonder why any poleaxes have the blunt part attached in the first place?

"Pray that you...have done no wrong."

>but then you wonder why any poleaxes have the blunt part attached in the first place?
Blunt force trauma, concussion through armor.

That was the best line of the trailer desu.

Bashing a helmet in to break the skull and damage the brain. You couldn't always get a clean strike with a lunging type attack so you just swing and bash to break armor and bones.

I like how they sound as if they were said by someone who lives in that world and belongs to that faction
for example, weebgirl keeps saying how all of their warriors are much better than firthy gaijin piggu, and the knight guy sounds like he's legitimately terrified of the lawbringers

> asoiaf art will never be good again thanks to the show

>Play Warlord
>Love playing against Warden because there are no gimmicks, just two different styles of characters fighting

I have a few matches of be playing against a bretty gud Warden, I should make a few WebMs.

I played the Beta for 20 hours or so, and I'd say most of my matches were Peacekeeper and Orochi.

I got you, brother.

Orochi are funny, because most of the ones I faced were storm rush spammers. Parrying that was hilarious.

>everyone in /fhg/ either wants to bully me or hatefuck me
Best feel

Okay calm down there user.

how hard would they jew a dlc character that had a gun? as a modern bushido blade this game needs a character with a gun

What if I want to do both?

I want to tie Peacekeeper down and piss on her faceplate.

You're the same peacekeeper user from the other threads. Why aren't you dead yet?

I want to rip her cock off and fuck the wound

Actually that's a different person posting there. I'm the other PK poster who talks about THICK VIKING COCKS.

I'm almost calm.

That's fine.~

That's not fine!

Nope, I'm actually not. But I guess all PKs are secretly sluts.

Reminder that Peacekeeper was literally made for being guard broken into the wall over and over

Same here user. No fancy-ass WHOOOO spins and twirls. Just two warriors fighting simply, brutally, and effectively.

i preffered it when people like you weren't here

>Jew
Funny for you to ask.

"Apollyon" is the Greek equivalent of "Abbadon", the angel of death in the hebrew bible.

A jewish woman plunged the whole world into war in For Honor's universe.

What's the deal with the Twitch Prime stuff? Can I get an Amazon Prime free account just to turn it on?

yes

>Bashing a helmet in to break the skull and damage the brain.
>Urist McVictim is dead!

Two warriors throwing each other around and clashing blade and shield. Lord help the one who interferes.

Post 'em. Let us make a webm duel.

could cosplaying be a possibility when there are more customization options?
I'd happily main Warden if I can be based Solaire while doing it

>faction war map
>samurai in the east
>knights in the west
>vikings in the north
>just like in real life
feel like an idiot for just realizing this now

I'm getting moist just imagining the high level gear designs that are going to be in the full game.

fucking love me some high tier Nobushi coats

so far the straw hat is the best helmet tho

>play peacekeeper
>all peacekeeper players are fags
stop playing my character

Currently sifting through some of my footage to find the Wardens.

For now, have a pretty neat double parry into the kill.

How can I be a fag if I'm a girl user?

>tfw going to be grinding dominion with champion status
I can't wait to see Shugoki's high level demon masks
if only I could find 3 others with champion status to grind on release

Peacekeeper is a small faceless woman. She inherently attracts men into domination and humiliation. She's dwarfed by the Vikings.

You know what time it is boys, starting it early to see of any new ones pop up.

by kissing boys you fag

implying

i am just a skill>strength fag who wants to fuck kids up with an immeasurable amount of style and grace

>with an immeasurable amount of style and grace
so you're playing Nobushi then

Truly they are the only warriors worthy of universal praise and respect.