/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread: Comfy edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/5zwdtgl85jdj89g/170130korekiyo.mov?dl=0
saucenao.com
youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First post for bacon.

Why are his poses so stiff?

I want to drink Rantarou tea

I can forgive stiff poses when he does stuff like this.

Izuru is a tragic and complex figure who is eternally struggling with the fact that he's so good at everything that everything else is boring to him. He's pretty depressing. And to top it off, even with his talents, he still can't prevent the end of the world and the death of his beloved. He's driven into despair and resignation until he finally gets a chance to avenge her and save himself, hence why he orchestrated the events of SDR2, in order to free both Hajime and himself. He succeeds, more or less. Though he didn't get the death he wanted, it's still better than where he was. He was perfectly willing to sacrifice himself in order to revive Hajime as well.

Izuru is too flawed and sad to be considered a Mary Sue. Though he is a hero, he probably suffers the most out of anyone in the franchise. Only finding happiness upon saving Chiaki, Hinata, and his classmates. But it still takes him years of pain, especially the pain of watching his friends despair.

dropbox.com/s/5zwdtgl85jdj89g/170130korekiyo.mov?dl=0

Korekiyo gains tits when he switches personalities. Does he gain a vag too? Discuss.

>Someone asks OmegaValwin about the hate that V3 is getting

>"Most of the hate is MUH FAVES ARE DEATH or MUH KAEDE."
>"V3 is a good game not perfect but it took the series were it needed to go to the point i did not even imagine the ending we got
It show us that Kodaka still haves it epecually after the dog shit anime DR3"

MINDHACC MY ASS RETARD

You better not.

No comfy. We obviously need to talk more about cannibalism. For real, wouldn't that be the perfect way to dispose of a body in DR though? You can't determine the cause of death was by strangulation if all that's left are bones.

So where is my fat Korekiyo art then?

Everyone was talking about how he was too skinny last thread. We need some art of him getting fattened. Or at least fan fiction. Force feeding or otherwise.

Does this means I can pull off his mask halfway through sex and fuck him in the manvag?

I want to hear your heartbeat.
That way we can know we're both alive.
That we're the same.
But it isn't.

Sauce for these?

When I get paid I might commission it from that guy for a joke desu

So do i.

no idea, the shitty hands I can understand, but poses aren't even that difficult

oddly enough they don't even look that stiff here. maybe he just has a problem drawing people standing up? I like his shit though, I hope he finally improves in the next game

You still need to hide the bones somehow. I also think it's take a lot of time to consume that much of sweet meat. If you're not Akane, of course.

>this guy

Yes.

No pls delete this
Unless you're making him eat cum

Please don't, take your commission a decent artist.

It's barely noticeable. I'm gonna chock it up to artistic stylization, like the thinner eyebrows and bigger irises. Tiny moobs might be cute though. Female hormones perhaps? Or maybe he just wears a padded bra with the makeup. Definitely no magic vagina though, that's fucking stupid.

>pixiv filename
It'll save your life.
saucenao.com

Don't even attempt I joke commissioned rabbitman for some art to disgust my friend and his commission list is backed up for another year. :(

He keeps fake silicone tits in his mask and they drop into place when he pulls it off

Please no. My starvation kink can't allow this.

What the fuck man
This guy is getting rich drawing inflation fetish, he's totally living the dream

Who did Komaeda eat? Naegi?

Fat fetish artists make a shit ton of money and have long waiting lists, it's not worth it.
Also his art is gross.

Now I want to see some Monokumaz fanart.

>"""joke"""

>Hanamura never killed someone and cooked them afterwards

What a waste. Though it might kinda give him away.

Bones could be burned, but it'd take a while to do it. You could hide them in plain sight too if you cleaned them.

The body discovery announcement might get rid of any mystery regarding this matter though.

I mean shit, there's no logical explanation for magically appearing insta-makeup, insta-fake titties make about as much sense.

I wish I was Monofunny.

Kiibo is made for hugs!

You, too, can be rich.
All you have to do is draw really weird fetish art.

Monofunny certainly seems to have an attachment for Amami's leg.

How do you explain the chest size suddenly increasing then?

This is Danganronpa after all it doesnt have to make sense desu~

Kiibo-kun is always useful.

Chalk it up to poor art.
Remember red circles-kun?

can you honestly blame her?

Announce V3-kun has resorted to starting his replies with please. Will this change anything?

He has limits though

Also all of the Monokumarz seem to be looking at Rantarou's ass except for Monotarou

>Hoshi gave Kamukura Russian roulette mini profiteroles

What a waste of good designs. Hopefully we get more to them in some extra content.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

That's why he has friends to make up for his weaknesses

Is this a true shota? Discuss.

Is Kaede softer or Chiaki?

What about a pool of blood? You have to do it in your room with a bathroom or in the toiler to clear it all off. But taking this much time in the usual toiler might raise suspicions or not, same for carrying a weird package of bones from the toilet.
Also, can cold water prevent the human meat from rotting, since students don't have a fridge in the room? You can store the meat in the bathroom if yes.

>Monotarou
>Rantarou
>have younger siblings

There's your answer. Monotarou has his pride even if his siblings want to fawn over that nice assu.

Chiaki is fatter
Kaede is thiccer.

He's taking ALL the girls. Hide your waifus.

Who is to say red circles-kun isn't real?

Perhaps it's all FIKSHUN and nothing matter in the end.

Shit

>Rantarou
>Monotarou
>Both have Tarou

What does this mean?

I really like Ouma's personality, though his design doesn't appeal to me at all which stops me from fully loving him. I can't stand shota so maybe that's why

>you'll never get to spank that ass

No Ouma will kill all of them. Amami is for him and his ulterior motives.

Can't blame them.

He doesn't have the personality. Closer to a shota than anything, but not a true shota.
Could be classified as a manlet, but that's a new term, so I would say calling him a shota is acceptable if you're speaking broadly.

With the incinerator that Leon used to burn his clothes, I had an idea on how to actually get rid of a body/bones.

1. Get someone to trust you enough to invite them to your room for something embarrassing (like sex) that they wouldn't tell anyone else that they're doing
2. Kill them in their own room
3. Use a knife, chainsaw or something sharp to cut them the body pieces in the bathtub/shower. No one will hear you because the room is soundproof.
4. Throw pieces into incinerator and clean/drain tub/shower.
5. No body, you're good.

The only issue is getting the body pieces to the incinerator. I can only think of wrapping them in actual trash to disguise them.

>in their rooms

youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

Nothing.

One day

I just explained it user. They both apparently have siblings and are apparently the oldest. Tarou is given to the oldest son of a family for the most part.

I think I'd rather have the shota than this, though. I really like the concept of him being the physically weakest and only avoiding murder through psychological manipulation and his own wits.

Why does he have such an attractive chest? Damn.

Oh okay sorry i'm dyslexic
Why do I play Danganronpa

>ulterior motives

Fuck off he just wanted for Amami to give him head every night so made due with the doll.

You can also cut the meat into the little pieces and flush it in the toilet. No need to use an incinerator.

No, he's a manlet.

>Mfw I hate shotacon
>Sees Ouma, who I love/hate
>Suddenly felt conflicted solely because of his cute appearance
It hurts

Yeah true shota seems closer to Nagisa's design from UDG, and that's where it crosses the line into completely gross for me.

You'd have a tough time cutting the bones without making a complete mess. Also, you would risk leaving behind traces of evidence by being in their room (ex, the red hairs Kirigiri found).

>Trusting his MINDHACC story

Which V3 do you want to torture?
Hell Mode: you can't say ouma or korekiyo.

Kirumi.

Tsumugi but not in a sexual way

>has to settle on the doll because the real deal was dead

No wonder he got crazier.

DELET THIS
I agree, him looking any older than he does now would take away a lot of his charm and character.

The incinerator was locked with a closed shutter gate. By the time you roused up the trash man they would have noticed somebody was missing and probably would want to check the massive amount of trash you've somehow accumulated in only a few days. Even if it did get to the trial, the Monokuma file would provide some key info and it would quickly be investigated who was close to the victim, like you. Additionally, if anybody sees them entering your room, you're immediately fucked.

Accept your sins, user. Accept his cute face. Welcome to hell.

This is Yumeno. Say something nice about her.

So /drg/ what is the V3 character you wanted to hate but ended up liking? Pic related is mine

>implying it's a MINDHACC story

Kiibo

Same here, bro. Same here.

I fucking hate shota/shotacon on principle and it doesn't appeal to me at all but goddamnit I love him and his cute design. What the fuck.

Kaede. She must be fun to torture with that bossy attitude of her.

>implying it isn't

Real Rantarou is a cold blooded killer who just wants to win, no reason to believe his MINDHACC story is real

True enough. But still, taking the WHOLE body ~65 kg at best to the incinerator will be very hard for an average student. Do it without being noticed - double hard. You also have to do it without making blood drops.

Rantarou was never going to be into him anyways. He's not into romance like the other retards.

The water's shut off at night, unless you want to spend extra time in the bathroom during the morning and have people wondering where you are. Additionally, how do you plan to get rid of the knife you used, which is no doubt blunted beyond all hell from cutting bone (assuming it can even get that done)