Last thread

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.2
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-3DS FAQ-
>Hey guys, I'm getting the "Failed to mount CTRNAND” error. Am I fucked?
Read the guide, if after installing a9lh use 9.2 ctrtransfer
>hey guys, i updated/closed the lid while on 2.1 and I didn't make a backup, now I'm fucked. Help?
Brick or meme
>How do I move to a new SD card after I'm done hacking?
Just copy and paste everything.
>Can I play anime games on my american/yurop 3DS?
You can play any game from any region as long as you're running the latest version of Luma (the thing you installed in the guide).

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
↳IOSU + Kernel Exploit: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co
-NDS-Bootstrap looking more promising gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/page-74#post-7042348

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Adrenaline, see this post wololo.net/2016/11/24/installing-adrenaline-without-psn-access-advanced-users/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/279338-mega-dragon-quest-viii-journey-cursed-king-orchestral-uncensored-eur.html
3ds.guide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actual old thread

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for.

Reminder new version is out.

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/279338-mega-dragon-quest-viii-journey-cursed-king-orchestral-uncensored-eur.html

My 3ds got hit by that Pokemon banwave in November and I haven't touched it since. What's the best way to get it unbanned? Anything that restores NNID functionality?

Hey, so I was trying to hack my n3ds. I was following the tutorial step by step but ive encountered a problem. When im told to run fasthax, it works. Them when im told to run safehax this weird menu pops up and its not mentioned in the tutorial. What should i do?

Woah im early.
Whenever i download any dlc (smash, mii plaza, hyrule warriors...) through freeshop, it is there the first time i boot the game, then the next time i play they have disappeared. Is this normal? How can i fix it?

show me the menu

Have you been on the Eshop?

Alright /hbg/ this didn't go quite as smooth as I'd hope. did system transfer from o3ds xl with luma+a9lh to my new n3ds. the target system is working great. i backed up my SD from my o3ds with all my shit and restored it after system transfer. luma and hourglass9 boot with their respective button shortcuts but FBI, Luma3DS Updater, Freeshop, etc are missing from the homescreen due to the Nintendo 3DS folder fuckery. Naturally it doesn't matter if I've backed up my Nintendo 3DS folder and put it back on the card because the system sees the device and its associated titles as totally new.

in short what is the easiest way to get FBI in particular onto the device so i can get back to where I was before the system transfer? keep in mind im purposefully not doing a NAND back up because I'm selling it.

alright

so i finally completed everything i need to do in the 3ds.guide's soundhax tutorial

since i want to install BootNTR, i just put the .bin and install the BootNTR.cia in FBI.

Correct?

That's normal, you're looking at Decrypt9. Just keep following the instructions and it'll make sense.

Thanks user, very much appreciative of your work.

the guide says you will boot into decrypt9 after running safehax
it literally says decrypt9 right there
can't you read?

I just got my DSTT today and I have no idea how to use it. Trying to launch it on my 3DS running Luma instantly gives an error. I'm not sure where to go from here.

thats not how i pictured in earlier. ok guy thanks

If I delete and reinstall my games updates and dlc will their saves be fine?

use NTR Launcher

Why the fuck didn't you put the ps4 back in the OP you cunt

retard here
still on rxtools

should I just follow this >3ds.guide/ to update?

Yeah, start from the beginning.

What? I have to enter eshop after downloading the dlcs?

I was lazy

You're welcome but I'm going sleep.
Hope there's no issues.

Going on the Eshop after getting dlc from the Freeshop will delete the dlc

is this a new meme I'm not getting
what exactly is there to put in the OP about the ps4?

>Wood is inferior to AKAIO in functionality
Explain further.

not everything is a meme.
Please stop this method of thought.

well that's exactly what the instructions say, so no

Just hacked my n3ds US. Is it region free now or do I need to be something specific to play EU cias?

>well that's exactly what the instructions say, so no
no?

what am i supposed to do with the BootNTR.cia then?

he's taking the piss user

You did what the instructions say and it's absurd to think the instructions are wrong.

fine then

thanks user

Based user is based. Just drop the file into my SD Card's root folder, yeah?

can you stop it with this retarded meme

Fuck trump and fuck white people

It's true tho

go to canada

>tfw no english patch for DQMJ3

Did Soundhax replace Decrypt9, or do I need both?

Soundhax launches fasthax, which lets you launch safehax, which launches Decrypt9.

Once you've installed a9lh, that can also launch Decrypt9.

both, completely different things

if you have luma you're region free

Damn. Should've known that was too easy. When I get everything installed and want to sideload a game, would I just put it in the root folder of my SD card? The DQVIII hack is literally the only reason I'm doing it

Do the whole guide to get a9lh + Luma before you think about this.

Is there a good flowchart or guide to unbricking a 3ds?
I got mine all set up cuz I'm not 100% retarded just 99% but I thought it might be fun/nice to help out those poor 100% folks if there is a way.
Or if I see a bricked one at goodwill for cheap maybe I could flip it I guess.

Emunandfag here, apparently, when I turned my 2DS a few minutes ago, I got the initial start up screen that appears when you're turning on for the first time (I still had the menuhax shit flash like usual before that). Once I got to the menu screen, all my folders were deleted and everything that was inside was thrown out. Nothing seems to have been deleted, but what the fuck just happened? This shit was fucking random

Is ftpd faster than vanilla wireless transfer?

inb4 11.3 this morning

also nintendont/vWii on gamepad when?

How do I get my old sd card information to be recognized on my hacked n3ds? I did the hack with a different card in case I needed more space. Was that a mistake?

I don't know the speed of wireless transfer but ftpd isn't very fast so you shouldn't move big games with it

I have a Supercard dstwo. What's the best way to set that up for passthrough ds launching on a hacked 3ds?

>installing arm9loaderhax
>go to website on browser
>glitched screen
>troubleshoot guide says if this happens to just press select wait a few seconds and then any button to shut down the 3ds
>do exactly that
>3ds doesn't shut down
what am i doing wrong?

Just try it again senpai

what folder does all the BootNTR screenshots go to in the SD Card?

also, is there a File Transfer Protocol for this? i don't want remove and reinsert my SD Card over and over again.

You might have missed a step

Yes. Change localfriendcodeseed_b
No

How does patching game and dlc work when you're hacked? Does freeshop let you do that?

just goes in the root iirc

alrighty

and is there a FTP for this?

hows doggo

ftpd
should come with the HBL
there's a cia though

>ftpd
alrighty

thanks again

Thanks. Is there a guide for this?

whats the best fps i could hope for streaming off of a n3ds? like say i have a fast router configured correctly.

i get maybe 25-30fps oob and im wondering if its even worth it to try to boost that. is everyone i see streaming with an 3ds just using a capture card?

Most use capture cards

So I got Pokémon Emerald as a .Cia on my 3ds. Is there a way to extract the save file? Preferably to work with Pkhex.

Send your n3ds away my good man

Jksm or the app through home brew

What do you mean by the 2nd option? JKSM doesn't work because it just says "failure to open archive" or something.

Haven't followed the Wii U scene much since IOSU 1337 dropped.

I heard that there's something I can do with Smash Bros U. What is it? I'm thinking about selling the game.

Hardmod
Gbatemp

you can hack it and shit like with Brawl

tho, if you're fan of Balanced Brawl, Brawl- or Project M, you won't expect any balanced/godly fun/competitive hacks much.

because the ps4 scene is dead

so when's the nude/cowtits version coming out

Out of curiousity what did you change in the save file and could you dump your main file

I didn't touch my save file at all, I simply went online before release like an idiot.

dumbass

kys retard. Dont be mad you got banned because you are tech illiterate

I didn't get banned retard, stop talking about shit you don't know.

Is there a way to do this without a second 3ds?
I also heard of a discord that supposedly exists for this very purpose. Might anyone have a link?

Is there an advantage to hacking the Wii U over the Wii? Like obviously Wii U games but can the system emulate any systems that the Wii can't?

Wii U has HDMI

Pretty sure Wii has emulators for anything the WIi U can do.

hacked my 3ds and now have no idea what to download from the freeshop
game me

kys reddit

I did everything right but soundhax isn't working reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh wait, WIi U can do DS games.

Ps2

>I did everything right
>except I didn't
make up your mind

Really? I thought the issue with emulating PS2 had more to do with hardware.

>otherapp.bin.bin

when did i say i didn't, don't be a retard

>this
this

lewd/nude cowtits when?

Soundhax works 100% when done right
You said it's not working
So it's safe to assume you fucked up like the dumbass you are

it said to do that, don't be a retard

Is there a way to salvage a save file after hacking a n3ds? My old micro for it has my damn MHGen save but I tried copying all the contents of the old one to my new, bigger card for it but the system won't read it. I didn't do the hack with the old card by the way which might have been a fucking mistake. I already lost that damn save once with a system transfer and I don't want to fucking start over again.

Can I install EU .cias if I'm using Luna on a NA 3DS? Is there any risk of ban?