/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game made by Cygames, creators of Grand Blue Fantasy.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam
(store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Game Resources - (Read this before asking)
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

___

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12222336
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he doesn't play shadowcraft

I'm scared of skeletons
no bully

>these fake boobs
I smile every time.

But I do play Shadowcraft.

embrace the elf

Shadowcraft is boring

I was about to blow a 18-3 lead

>Win 1 match as Dragon
>don't have the new 70k vial Ramp deck
fug

I don't play cancer :^)

>White Wolf of Eldwood errata'd to not include itself
>still only 1k vials on dust
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does merlin have a place in daria decks? I wanna use her because cute

Pretty standard list, x3 of everything. Nothing fancy like feeding the reaper of wind god shenanigans.

>White Wolf of Eldwood errata'd to not include itself
What did he meant by this

Probably too slow

>added feathered patrollers to aggro shadow deck even though svg said it wouldn't work
>it works
how can i take credit for this before everyone starts doing it

Stupid frogposter.

MOOOOOOM

I do, pic related is my streak right now with nothing but aggro shadow

>errata'd

No, she doesn't really pull anything unless you include spellboost spells in your deck and she's a 4drop with 3/2 stats.

>Does merlin have a place in daria decks?
no

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Midrange is dead and I don't really like aggro.

Well, that's because this meta doesn't enable managing shadows because you either have to use them on zombie wall as control or howl as aggro.

Once the meta enables non-linear builds for shadow like midrange for example then it'll be a pretty complex craft.

Even then, in this meta, shadow requires a LITTLE thinking ahead.

I've played against it in Masters but I wouldn't run it myself even though that +1 draw is very tempting

concede pls

>>White Wolf of Eldwood errata'd to not include itself
>>still only 1k vials on dust

Can someone post a forest elf skeleton deck and a shadow deck idea that uses nep? I have em, wanna put them to use

How do I make Eidelon work without the stupid rabbit meme build? I'm trying this atm but Eidelon doesn't really do shit but bait removal to be honest family. Good synergy with Tamer tho.

Not pictured: 2x Seraph

thx rowanbro

Shadow is literally the "learn how to play" class

necromancy teaches you how enhance works
nep teaches you about mana curve
last words teach you about banish

it's also extremely easy to play

no wonder noobs flock to that craft like flies to shit

@167025814
Nigga that's a fishing pole.

Anyone know how to write your name in katakana in the profile screen. I change my keyboard to Japanese but it still only detects romaji.

Where the drawfags at

have you tried switching the game to japanese

That's not sword and banner.
Literally everyone was recommending it at steam release because sword is already the most braindead class and with banner you just go face.
Doesn't teach you anything though.

Yes that was the first thing I did.

you can't use non-latin characters ever since RoB hit

back in DE you could write your name in Cyrilic and Greek too

>gain X amount of shadows using cards
>spend X amount of shadows to actuvate the effect from a card
Thinking's man craft for sure.

>People wanted to better understand your daria build that you're using for climbing and why it doesn't have any kaleido's.

I see.
Basically I don't use Kaleido because it's a 2 mana card that only spellboost for 1 but doesn't damage my opponent or removes permanently their minions, also it does jackshit versus anything big.
On this deck you want to be doing only 2 things, summoning shit to go face, or going face with direct damage, kaleido gives your minions a little more survivality sometimes, but being useful sometimes just doesn't cut it.

Things Kaleido is good against:
>Amulets
>Bouncing a minion to protect your small minions (golem, spellboost turn 2 guy, SUGOI MAHOU)
>Bouncing back a levi to your own hand

Why I consider Kaleido is bad:
>Doesn't cost 1 mana
>Can't do damage for itself
>Doesn't get rid of the minion completly
>If you're losing the board by a medium/great margin, bouncing alone doesn't cut it because they will regain the tempo the next turn
>Sometimes the only thing you can bounce got a fanfarre effect, you're giving them value for free

Like, I see people bouncing Unicas but that such a shitty play, is just plain better to your ram into her, cut the healing and gain a little tempo that way that just bounce her to the hand and be useful later when you ran out of shit to actually remove her
Is only a great card versus Haven, and even that deck doesn't always go t1 amulet t2 amulet anyway.

I went for a more aggresive approach with DoD because it get's ride of wards and Disaster Witch get really big with evolve and gives you 3 damage for free.

There's something that many people tend to ignore and is that this deck no matter how lucky or well you play, gets low on fuel by turn 5.
If you don't win by turn 8 the chance that you will not win at all is really high.
because of that I included so much direct damage, increasing the % of finishing the game with topdecks if necessary, and believe me that shit happens A LOT.

How do the japanese players write there name then ?

so real nips cant use katakana either? thats a bit fucked desu

strawpoll.me/12222336

I just changed my name to Japanese you lying fuck.

I was talking about the english client obviously

The same way you type in Japanese with any other program. Works fine for me.

Literally copy paste it from google

>Turn 5
>No one doing shit, not even a single follower on sight.
>Match ends with seraph and both leader at 20 health and not even a single evo point used
This is literally the most intense match i had on Shadowverse

achievement game pls

He thinks he's safe but he's not.

I also do what you do and have what you mention happen often. Except I do have 2 angelic snipes and only 2 DoD and 2 DS. I rarely play more than one of either DoD or DS so having 3 of each isn't worth it imo compared to a cheap spellboost that can last hit a minion or do a little face

>playing harthstonecraft

I want to {spoiler]marry[/spoiler] Otohime's feet.

ctrl+s

copy and paste doesnt work

Otohimetard can't even spoiler properly

post decklist pls

You just don't have friends to tell all the stories to :^3

ok, liquefy "Queen Vampire" and "Imperial Dragoon".
but user... I love play bloodraft ;_;

pls don't waste your vials in that deck

I figured it out, you can do it, I was just being retarded thanks for the help though.

thank you vampy-chan

I honestly wouldn't liquify anything there but it's your choice.

They're already my property.

you should have just liquefied daria

Don't do it

If you like blood then keep the Vamp. 1k vials honestly isn't worth that much

how?

you just type normally with the japanese keyboard set to full width katakana. Just dont be an idiot like me and try to use a capital letter.

>no foul tempest
:(

Yeah, that's the main issue with the deck and that's why I believe that using a card like Kaleido just doesn't cut it, you need to start topdecking damage as early as turn 5. Kaleido is much better on Dimensional Shift decks.

I also considered Angelic Snipe and I have played against several opponents using it, maybe you're right and going 2 angelic / 2 demonic / 2 DoD is the correct ratio, but at the same time Im pretty satisfied with the consistency of all my spells doing +2 damage upwards, because it allows me to plan for lethals more consistently that way and not get fucked up because I drew 1 less damage than I expected.

You need it but i don't have.

It should be obvious but the followers cut out in the image are 2 goblins, 2 skull beasts and 1 Cerberus

>ok, liquefy "Queen Vampire" and "Imperial Dragoon".
>but user... I love play bloodraft ;_;
why are all vampy posters disgustingly autistic ESL's?

>tfw our prayers become victory
good feel.

I just realized this game appeals to footfags, maybe im turning into one now.

It's not like footfags are the only people they pander to.

The game is very good at using females to pander.

i wish drawing in this game wasn't automatic

thanks erika-tan

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

t. Discard Dragon

How are you that bad, the run this is from went 4-1 despite my curve starting at 3.

All my opponents are master smurfs, I swear!

>tfw this is the real reason I bought the sword prebuilt dat alt art Otomemay

y-yeah I really needed that 1x Aurelia for that class I never play

for what purpose

there were 3 daria decks in the top 4 this weekend, they ran 0 1 and 2copies of kaleidoscopic glow, it really doesn't matter what you choose as the 39th and 40th best cards in your best when your core is so broken
i mean you can make these insignificant decisions like more dance of death, more angelic snipe, more kaleidoscopic glow, but they might as well be cosmetic features

>aw shit this situation is tough, but only the card X can save me and win the game, and i have 2 more copies of it in my deck
>topdeck the said card
>win
Believe in heart of the cards /svg/

Ill put an odin in my deck that will really trump the seraph players.

for the master faggot
Pluto is a good answer for Bahamut if you don't have any other hard removal drafted

>triple Sieg

It's an inconvenient hand, but its hardly a bad hand.

You can copypaste Kana into the client.

Joke is I only used two Siegs that fight, kept the third one in reserve just in case something stupid dropped.

post underrated cards

don't you get an emblem if you unpack one of the listed legendary cards?

got beast dominator but no emblem or does she not have one

Truth. I do see a hell of a lot of Bahamuts in draft for some reason.

Anyhow, has anyone else noticed that those adorned shoulders kinda look like peace signs? I imagine this character being fucked into ahegaoing and making peace signs every time now.

only for darkness or bahamut legendaries

Will Ding for Dongs (and a concede)