What's the best way to profit off a relative that's about to die?

What's the best way to profit off a relative that's about to die?

Would taking out a bunch of loans and credit cards in their name work?

Rewrite their will.

What if they dont have any assets?

The old women I work with literally takes every credit line she can get and buys dumb shit. Like Home Depot; grills, law mowers, stupid fucking shit. Any department store. She was telling us that creditors call her all the time wanting payment. She just pays minimum amounts and defers shit as much as she can. She never plans on repaying any of the shit. I'm sure she buys her sons half of this shit and they get it for free.

If they don't have any assets, then how can you profit off of their death?

Life insurance.

lel I hope her sons aren't stupid enough to accept her estate

You just don't because it's unethical. Using the same logic, your relatives will profit off your death or have an incentive with you dying, it's tautological.

Do then buy something the banks cant take such as cryptos

Yeah so? I hope my relatives succeed in life, if I have to die for them to do it then that's fine

Dumb cunt here... is estate everything she owns or..?

The bank will take the estate or her sons will have to pay her debt if they take it

Estate being everything that she owned?

Yeah estate is everything you own, things under a certain value aren't included though

Swallow your pride and ask them for a loan. Tell them you need investors to start your real estate business. Watch them die before the loan can be paid back, boom, free money.

I would totally give my kids/nephews a loan if they asked for it. And if I died, then I wouldn't care if I didn't get paid back. The only problem with this plan is if you're a little bitch that doesn't feel like asking because "it feels weird". Fuck your feelings, business is business, this is strictly financial.

Usually those have an exclusion period of something like 2 years with little or no payout to prevent just this sort of thing. Mine did.

In estate planning they can take advantage of a loophole called the Crummy Rule that allows them to take out a life insurance policy in their name with you as the beneficiary, and they can then use their estate to make the payments at no cost to you from their trust or estate at no taxes. Upon death the payout is immediate to you tax free.

Anyway, that takes years of of advance planning to make it work. Congresscritters created it for themselves as a way to pass estates directly to their kids without estate taxes, gift taxes, or income taxes. Sneaky fuckers.

This is what my depressed drug addicted roommate tried to do before he planned to off himself but all the banks refused him and he didnt get a penny because he wasnt credit worthy wich made him even more depressed and quicker on his actual suicide

Holy shit... two fucking years of paying premiums for nothing? What the fuck are you even paying for, the risk is supposed to be on the insurances companies side. But they want you to take all the risk of you dying AND give them money? That is an incredibly fucked up situation.

that's hilarious

did he died

Yeah, he ODd on some medicine and hit his head on his table while falling, that was at least the landlord explanation when i came home one day and he wasnt there. I know it was suicide cause he was talking about offing himself for months

But if the person who diex did what the guy couple replies above said. Then would the beneficarie still be paying back cc debt & etc?

Died**

Become the favoured (grand)child, make sure you're in the will.

No assets? Go for the medical negligence / compensation angle when they croak.