Are airbags just a meme?

Hi Veeky Forums, I totaled my car last night by hitting a short rock wall at 60 mph and then rolling a few times into the woods. Why didn't the air bags go off?

Ps. What's the best place to rent a car?

>crashing at 60
>flipping your car
Should've been killed. It takes a special kind of retard to flip a car. Please never drive again.

The cops said the same thing, so I'm well aware.

That poor 3k civic :(

g forces wherent high enough to trigger them

its also common for various sensors and old airbags to fail

>read this
>went out for a quick snack
>crashed my car

t-thanks OP

3k civics don't have curtan airbags moron.

How did you manage that?

Seriously? Yikes

He's talking about his main airbags, dipshit.

no. ive been in a crash where they've gone off. they saved my life desu.

They wouldn't have helped anyways lmfao, were you sucking his dick or something?

They come on in a frontal crash you inbred fucking nigger

Give us the real story you faggiest of all OPs. How did you hit a wall at 60mph? Go into a curve too fast? Didn't see the curve because of your boyfriends man juice in your eye? A ex gay lover built a short stone wall in the middle of the road. Lets hear it.

Crush cans that trigger front airbags obviously weren't crushed you fuck wit

And they don't stay inflated like a balloon while you're rolling end over end.

Stupid fucking poofter cunt

Wtf pics

If you're still here...
I went over a steep hill at 60mph, and caught a little air at the top. When the car hit the ground the rear tires were damaged and locked up. Steering was almost impossible. I narrowly avoided a telephone as the car swerved off the road. The back end had swung sound so that I hit the stone wall (at the side of the road) with the passenger side of my car. This caused the car to flip over the wall and roll two or three times before coming to a stop right-side up.

Why they didn't go off? Cause you're front end wasn't hit, you're side was. And you don't have curtain airbags.

Unless you've had the recall done you're better off with them having not gone off.

I had a good experience with enterprise recently, though a huge insurance company was paying for everything.

Thanks for the tip

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of car!

Picrel is mine a few months ago

How tragic

lol holy shit how?

Mine was a dumbass deciding to make an illegal uturn.

This is now an accident thread

POST YOUR AFTERMATHS!

The truck urned left when it was green for both sides because he followed a car, I was in the 740. Insurance gave me 750 bucks and i had to pay 20% of the tow bill

So how exactly did you go over a steep hill at 60 mph?

well shit

>Why didn't the air bags go off?

Because you where listening to eurobeat

This

Just be aware that if you lack insurance they have daily full coverage but it's 30-50 a day depending on where you are.

Also they have an initial 200-300 deposit so just don't wreck that car and you won't be out extra money.

I was being stupid... speeding to get to work on time. I've only been on the road for a year so I hadn't figured out all the physics of the car yet. I was really surprised I got of the ground which only made matters worse.

aka you went over a hill to fast the coils decompressed it scared the shit out of you and you overcorrected into a wall?

>I went over a steep hill at 60mph, and caught a little air at the top
Fucking bullshit. You didn't catch shit at fucking 60mph