I know literal nothing about buying cars

I'm thinking about buying a used 2015 Honda Accord EL-X from a Honda dealership for $21,798. Should I go for it. Veeky Forums?

An Accord is a great car for the average driver, but try finding a 2013 for a little cheaper. Same generation but you'll be saving some money and might be able to get the V6

This
Don't be afraid to buy an older year if it's a good model. You'll be surprised how much you can save

The 13 doesn't have android auto or carplay

Also v6 is harder to work on and costs significantly more to maintain

The power is wasted on a econobox anyway

>Also v6 is harder to work on and costs significantly more to maintain
lol wut?

>waaah timing belts are hard to replace!

Go older and get an ex-l v6.

this
why the fuck would you want a v6 on an econobox? the whole point of it is to get you a-b while saving as much money as possible

If you want fast then get a car that was actually meant for that

>Android auto or carplay
WHO THE FUCK WANTS THIS SHIT?

The 4 cylinder has so much fucking room compared to the v6

Do you own an accord? You can't even drain the coolant from up top in the v6 because everything is so cramped together

Not everyone enjoys needlessly taking apart a car to do maintenance. You might as well buy a German car if you do that stuff.

People that don't want to listen to shit radio and use navigation

So basically everyone

If you don't care about tech and want to save money buy a 7th gen accord for like 5k

>V6 Accord is the same as a German car
What the fuck am I reading? And I bet $10 that OP probably wouldn't be draining his own coolant every other weekend

>mfw I own an Accord and a Boxster
Go neck yourself

>AUX cable is $1
>Android Auto runs on your phone for free
wow

I assume you're financing. Do not take a rate higher than 5%, you goy.

Who the fuck wants to do their own repairs besides oil changes on their non-shitbox? Take it to the dealer like a normal person.

The v6 is heavier and eats up mounted mounts too. Its just not economical.

Maintenence is just more for what exactly? The 4 cylinder is plenty powerful for what it is.

Dealers threat you car like shit

Never let them do shit to your car if you help it

Also the 4 cylinder accord is a great starter car for young people since it so easy to work on.

>auxiliary
>the same as android auto or carplay
Not even close Bro

I hate fiddling with the stupid auxiliary cable that I sometimes don't even bother.

Also navigation is a million times safer with the priper honda display instead of you tiny ass phone.
I mean if you're going to pay 15k more for something you might as well get the last erst tech

The extra power is worth it. 189 can be lacking. 270 is perfect.

>mounted mounts

It gets the same fuel economy as the 4 banger by my math, and I've had a solid 7 years of daily driving these cars to get a good idea
The V6 shuts off 3 cylinders while cruising and has taller gearing to help it

Not to mention is makes overtaking other a walk in the park, way better than revving the piss out of the 4 banger to overtake a truck at highway speeds. Really fucks your fuel economy if you do that

I mount my phone and use voice commands. If you don't want to fiddle with an AUX cable you can get a bluetooth adapter for $10 that plugs into the AUX input of the car and pairs to your phone

8th gen is just ugly and heavy as fuck though

>3200lbs is heavy for a fullsize sedan that gets great mileage

We all agree that the 9.5 gen accord is disgusting looking right?

I just mean a couple years older not the previous gen.

I just picked up a 2010 Accord coupe ex for 8k USD with 55k miles in perfect condition.

4 cylinder is torquey enough and the V6 has a timing belt instead of a chain.

Android auto or whatever is bullshit to pay another 10k for, just get a $2 magnetic phone mount and stick your phone to the dash

>Buying a Honda
What are you gay or something?

I honest like the tech features of the 9th gen beyond android auto

Backup camera with actual guidance lines and push starter are great add-ons

Idk about the blind sport mirror thing though

>unironically liking driver assists
Kill yourself.

>his car has an electric starter