What do they drive?

What do they drive?

2000 Ford Excursion and 2001 Toyota Echo respectively

Peugeot 604 and a Peugeot 504 estate

GTR's, as they do quick rundowns

i heard rumors that they have functioning teleportation systems and warp drive engines, an internal combustion engine running on prehistoric plant matter is probably insulting to them

Kek

They're barely millionaires anymore, problably something pretty cheap.

literally this

what happened to their faces.....

Chemical burns. They're Syrian

I've been seeing pictures of these two pop up across a few boards lately. Can someone give a quick rundown on them?

Stop

all i know is they messed around with botox and plastic surgery too much and destroyed their faces

The Rothschilds have them on speed dial.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings

5th dimensional beings, essentially. For them, time has neither a beginning, or an end. They can move through time with ease as it holds no meaning to them.

Considering they are superior beings who transcend the space time continuum, I would wager that they have a warp or hyper drive craft that can make the Kessel Run in about 6 parsecs while they seek out new life and new civilizations, basically to boldly go where no one has gone before

I'd like to think that they simply command atoms and molecules to turn into what they are made out of anywhere in the galaxy at the same time their molecules turn back into matter
Instant teleportation
very quick stuff

Stupid monkeys in this thread don't even realize they are years beyond cars.

their mortal bodies are deteriorating faster than they anticipated.

>
>their mortal bodies are deteriorating faster than they anticipated.

Rothschild fool!

They have calculated everything

Delorians obviously

Their human disguises are failing. Bow to your Bogdanoff overlords.

maserati

>drive?

Each other.

They thrive on the blood of powerful globalists. Oh wait drive not thrive.

Do you want to fucking die, cunt?

Theyre so dapper i confused the bio to say cometologists and not cosmologists

as bloated and disgusting
good choice

Thanks /pol/ youre my favorite board.

They are above the globalists!

But why would they let the secret out? Why do we have the privilege of being bogpilled?