/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

old >[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions until February 8th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-0r2PbxqNU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Sw0Rika5sY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

This isn't fun like the Nero exhibition matches were. It's just one long grind to see if you can survive having a lot of shit thrown at you.

Japs disagree

When was Scathach ever waifufag pandered or waifu baited like that one user was saying

TamamO's

Didn't play the summer event huh, newfag?

Don't bring that shit here, you retarded redditor.

I WANT POUTY!

Tamamo!

Summer

>11/10 design
>loves you sexually
>treats you like a pupil/son/lover hybrid
>cute voice
>canonically one of most attractive women to ever live

When wasn't she waifub8'd?

BAHSAHKAH IS THE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD

Got 3 3* CE with the tickets though, what a waste.

喜べ少年、君の望みはようやく叶う。

>youtube.com/watch?v=M-0r2PbxqNU

It's even better when you know what they're saying, but I have a question: why didn't Roman/Solomon use Ars Almadel Salomonis against Goetia?

I'm really thinking over here.

She barely interacted with Guda in the entire event and spent most of her time fucking off from the group and only building shit, how is that waifufag pandering at all

She didn't even have any requests

Witch thread.

nobody cares, leave your bullshit in the previous thread

Whats the best way to get pic related to infest my dreams every night?

How reliable are the servant assessments on /reddit/? Is there another place for second opinions?

I'm stuck with Medea/Paracelus as my main casters, with Hans/Shakes/Mozart as of now.

Tamamo!

>gundam 00 looks better than first order
>it was made back in 2007

Remove and hang.

I don't know what Reddit says about them but Medea is the only silver Caster worth leveling and Hans the only bronze unless you are going full meme team. The others can have their uses but just use a Merlin or Waver support.

This isn't even shit posting it's a legitimate question

I want to steal ushi's battle panties

Anyone have a video of this scene?

00 had the biggest budget

Even for a movie Trailblazer's visual were extremely good

Whens best king?

Tamamo!

Go West event part 3

So Memerlin broke the game and now any servant can clear a hard quest just stalling?

>This looks better than first order
>it was made back in 1945.

>Ore Wa Gundam was made nearly 10 years ago

Fuck where did the time go

Shame Trailblazer amounts to literally fucking nothing. It didn't even have any semblance of good mecha combat.

back in the day they didn't know people would dig the animation even if they were lazy asses

That little shit could never get a real witch hanged.

Goetia was all powerful at that point, even stronger than Solomon perhaps. Solomon could only destroy him by removing his base.

Also because Solomon was always planning to end it this way, this was his trump card from the start. If magic ever proved itself a problem for humanity, or if Goetia went out of control, Solomon's final NP is a control breaker that shuts down everything.

If he used giant laser beam, then Goetia also has giant laser beam, they entirely counter, it provides no result. In the end Goetia gains the advantage like this.

>loves you sexually
>lover
things that literally never happened

Since Ramesseum Tentyris seems to be made largely from stuff Ramses built and renovated, does that mean ancient Egyptian temples could fly and shoot laser beams and had "anti-purge armor" that could be ejected from like in a mecha anime?

00 literally looks better than any gundam anime since it came out

Sol Brave is literally the only good thing that came out of that movie, story was all over the fucking place and fucking ayyyyyy lmaos

The funny thing is there is actually more movement between frames in there than in First order. First order is straight up an insult to fate fans, and they still buy it.

In the same way Ancient India had space ships and nukes

>Waver and Merlin
You could use me instead of Herk there, and still win easily.

Typemoon has been insulting Fate fans for a decade, and they just roll over and take it.

If Goetia was so butthurt about his friend Solomon dieing, why didn't he just summon a copy of Solomon and they could've been buttbuddies for all eternity?

Nobu a CUTE.

I hate having to fight against Rulers, 40 those 74 turns are probably on the 2 waves you fight them.

>fell for the arts meme
>support tamamo with her shitty bond CE, Archer Saber, Nero Bride
>fucked up and used some weird ass mystic code that boosts arts instead of the chaldea battle suit

Had to use a full revive at Amakusa, thankfully Archer Saber is going to end this with 3 NPs in a row.

Should've just used Merlin, dumb female master indeed

to be fair atleast the ayy liums wasnt a by the books type deal how it usually is

SHOUNEN!

am i the only who cried when Qualia played? that shit actually made me tear up

youtube.com/watch?v=0Sw0Rika5sY

>dieing

>I'm not your lover
either falseflag or delusional

LIZ THREAD

What do I do with both versions of Cu/Diarmuid/Hector/Leonidas? Currently the only lancers I have levelled are Extra Vlad and Liz.

But, can't you see? Now that Aniplex and Lay-duce have received all this money for the product which they worked hard to bring to you, they will have the resources to make the next animation even better and they will be motivated to work even harder in light of all the appreciation they have been shown by fans of the content they generously put out.

Jeanne Alter thread.

I didn't cry but it was impactful for me

Honestly if wasn't for the story being premature and less developed than a retard it could have been great.

Literally all of the none celestial beings were great in that movie beside saji

FSN!Cu is the best silver lancer, so level him up

Hector and Leonidas are bros so level them as well

Protip: Read the stone tablet flashback in Babylon, and the start of Solomon event

Goetia always kept bitching at Solomon thinking him cruel for not saving humanity, by making them immortal. Solomon just smiled at him and said this is how things were meant to be. Goetia was going crazy thinking about the concept of death, thinking it had to do something about it, only it could solve humanity because the cold inhuman king would do nothing.

The tablet in Babylon is all of Goetias lamentations throughout the ages, at Solomon who would do nothing.

FSN Cu is great, Leo is a usable-tier bronze

As long as I get the Handsome Monkey King.

What's the point or gimmick of running these triple Cu comps like in the Ibaraki event?

I wish, but they had the resources anyway. A week of Grand Order profits could have funded First Order. Shills will defend it by saying they were taking a risk and now they wont, but they'll just change the argument when the next one looks even worse, and eventually it'll just be a slideshow and they will still lap it up. I really can't wait until fate's popularity wanes, then maybe we will get some quality content.

we never had a part 2?

>not using adblock

Fuck off Discord.

nice crop discordfag

Gil is more of waifubait than Scat desu

>expecting anything else from the poorfag flip memeopedia owner

I want to cum on katalina's face while vira watches!

Fuck off discord.

Goetia said only Solomon, as he was alive in life, could beat him, not his Heroic Spirit.

>go to /gbfg/ to see what the fuss is about
>they are currently in two events with at least three more already announced with dates planned in Feb
IT'S NOT FAIR

I want to touch on Mashu

The flower and setsuna leaving everyone behind really got me and then the song played and made me cry during. the post credit scene with setsuna and marina really fucked me with since she was most likely the only one setsuna knew that was likely the only person still alive that far in the future. Especially since everyone else in CB most likely die one way or another except tieria.

That surge of GBF shills made me buy an account and play it

I'm playing it right now

>knowing what the discord icon looks like

>A week of Grand Order profits could have funded First Order.
That might sound reasonable, but you have to remember that there are only 52 weeks in a year.

>GBF shill starts in again just like every day
>Please come look at my game, be jealous of my game, I'm lonely over there MAKE YOUR GENERAL ABOUT MY GAME ALREADY, GFUCK YOUR GAME ONLY TALK ABOUT MY GAME, MAKE EVERY THREAD FELLATING MY GAME AND TALKING ABOUT MY GAME, I BELONG HERE

No one cares about your game. I don't care "OMG all dees events", fuck off.

looks like garbage

>not knowing what the enemy looks like

>giving the cuck ad revenue and not using adblock

>Scatfag definition of waifufag pandering is her putting on a swimsuit and flirting with Cu
?

It's not GBFs fault that GO is such a fucking trainwreck.

scatfags are cucks, news at 11

>This faggot still wont update PSO2pedia or fucking let other people have access to the info

>Anti-scatfags definition of "She's just waifubait" is never talking about you.

Goetia was possessing his body, in other worlds, he became pseudo Solomon. Only if Solomon returned to life, soul and body, would have kicked Goetia's ass, but kicking his ass wouldn't undo the history incineration, you know. Because that already happened, Ars Nova fucked Goetia up because it retconned his incineration by removing Solomon as 'God's agent/vessel/embodiment' of the planet (not Solomon as person of wizard) which was what gave Goetia authority to pull that shit, so this made men the observer and law maker.

The pilot of ptolemaio; lassies didn't die he was the captain of the deep space explorer's captain.

But honestly I'm a feldtfag and I was really pissed that she finally got all that development and it got snubbed out at the end. The pacing was also awful.

Is this how gbf looks like? How horrifying.

Has anyone even beaten this quest without Memerlin?

IKR what a cunt

How much for a decent one?

23 turns. Can you best me, /fgog/?

@167042291
>trying to change the current subject
>making up shit
literally this too, yet people will still suck this fat nigger off

Based gold orbs and daily quartz

Still Goetia said Solomon would have BTFO him if he were alive. The problem is that Goetia had his body and usurped his gifts, the ones in the body (not the soul).

I love Musashi!