>Chrysler V6 thread

*Julia

nice strawman, the 200 HP is just one version
I could call the 3 series a 134 HP car
>sheenposting is a thing in Veeky Forums now
who would have thought
>Chrysler V6 thread
it's Ferrari based, faggot
Does the Giulia even use any Chrysler parts at all?
kek, maybe then the anglos will accept her and admit her supremacy

>implying Veeky Forums isn't full of crossposting shitposters
>implying this isn't the reason why Veeky Forums is slow

Wew

Because an mjet same fagging thread is so much better right

I'm not mjet fag
That's a very specific form of sheenposting though, I don't even think the average /tv/ poster has seen the movie

Have you heard of Sergio Sheen? He was the only one in the family that didn't pursue acting, heard he did pretty good in Europe

First time I hear of his existence lol

that's Sergio Marchionne faggot

>he doesn't get it

What's the joke?
Thanks for the gif though

Is it JEW-lee-uh or gee-OO-lee-uh?

Alfas are just rebranded Chryslers anyways. The Giulia has a shitbox that catches on fire. I don't understand how anyone think Alfas are pretty. Just look like drawn up by 3 year olds with Parkinsons.

See
You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=RRVEJlhBOiU

You pointed me to my own post. I saw the movie, I don't get the Marchionne joke

>born too early to afford it
>born too late to buy it brand new when I can afford it
I WANT THIS GIULIA NOT THE NEXT ITERATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>buying brand new

get a loan, you can worry about debt later :^)

>not buying brand new the first American iteration that literally appreciates off the lot.
>having literally everyone asking what car it is. Girls wet over the hot blooded Italian car before it's common.

Lol ok pleb if you're not driving an Alfa, you're driving a beta.

>American iteration
Fuck off, the burger version sucks
>autotragic

>Looks like a fat 3-series
>FCA
>Women think it looks good
>Shitalian

too expensive
too angry looking
too unreliable
worse interior quality
lineup based on fwd economy cars
too "special snowflake"
no thanks, i'll stick with the germans

saging the daily shill thread

italicucks so insecure kek

>GTS
>another $60k
>somehow better
no.

>Track version vs sport version
How fair.

Considering the Giula has 80 more horsepower and a higher top speed, these are pretty disappointing lap times.

>worse interior quality
You had to change argument bragging about "muh superior quality" when the Giulia itself has the same fucking plastics Bmw uses (little secret: Faurecia supplies Bmw, Audi and Mercedes + Alfa Romeo now).

Does Bmw and Mercedes use world class leader Poltrona Frau™ leather? Nope.

Does Bmw use a Magneti Marelli infotainment, the same as Alfa Romeo for the Giulia/Stelvio? Yes it does but they wanted to put an autistic tablet instead of actually working on the integration like the decò screen of the Giulia/Stelvio which is very classy and innovative.

i hope they fix the ugly front end when they facelift it

The interiors aren't as well put together, does not matter from which factory they are being sourced.

>when the Giulia itself has the same fucking plastics Bmw uses (little secret: Faurecia supplies Bmw, Audi and Mercedes + Alfa Romeo now).
This is pretty dumb user BMW uses different grades of plastic across their range.
Faurecia also supplies PSA, Hyundai and GM

Also Italian electronics.
wew

It looks like that one guy from Initial D.

>implying the 4 series competes with the Giulia
>implying the M3 GTS didn't take 7:48 to do the ring
top kek
The M4 is the M3 coupe, but the M4 GTS isn't comparable to any M3. BMW obviously cares about the water injection system, there's a reason their fastest car has it. If it didn't matter they wouldn't use it.
It costs double than the Giulia Quadrifoglio, has no back seat, is really exclusive with only 700 made, really not comparable. It's a street legal race car, the Giulia is a street car that gives many race cars a run for their money.

Want a 2 seater track oriented car from FCA in that price range? Try the based snek. It's cool looking af unlike the M4 which is a glorified 4 series, funnier, faster, more visceral, sounds awesome with that V10 and is 14k cheaper. I'd only get a M4 GTS if going unnnoticed was a requirement, the average person can't tell it from a base 4 series.

forgot pic :^)

>M3 GTS
You stupid fuck the M3 GTS is a 2 door coupe with 2 seats like the M4 GTS and it ran the 'Ring in 7:48 back in 2011 - during the time Alfa was barely surviving as a brand.
Also the M4 is just a 2 door version of the M3, they are technically identical. You add more power to the M3, stiffen the suspension a bit and the standard M3 would be just as fast as the M4 GTS

>Also Italian electronics.
>implying German electronics aren't worse

>they are technically identical
They aren't, shill. The M4 has a unique engine that includes water injection besides other modifications.

A remapped (chip tuned) standard M3/M4 engine will get the same amount of power as the M4 GTS with the only downsides being more fuel consumption and possibly more emissions.
Look up JB4 tuning

And a remapped (chip tuned) Giulia Quadrifoglio will beat them both. Plus those remapped cars would likely overheat without the water injection. Nice try shill.

So you mean a chip tuned Giulia will do the Nurburgring in less than 7:27?
With its 3800+ lbs curb weight I highly doubt it kek

That V6 has 510HP stock, any remapping will yield bigger gains than the BMWs.

Both cars can be tuned up to ~600hp safely.
Alfas problem is the curb weight.

I'd expect the alfa to be able to be tuned for over 700hp then.
Also safely doesn't mean it will complete the ring. Show me someone doing a fast lap there with one of those tunes and then I'll believe you.

The standard M3 with 430hp already sets better lap times than the Giulia in general. A slightly tuned M3 would be much more faster.

>different drivers
>different days
wow really made me think
also reminder that Giulia's record was set with a bad tire. Listen to the squeak in 1:42 and watch the close call that comes after, with the low tire pressure warning popping up on the dashboard.
youtube.com/watch?v=5gEdJmIVqLY

Heavier car, no water injection, not as rigid chassis on the sedan, etc
If you modified the Giulia Quadrifoglio in the same way they modified the M4 to get the M4 GTS it would beat the shit out of the BMW.

Reminder that BMW cucks are the ones who got so triggered they brought those cars to an Alfa thread. I fully expect them to ragequit.

I hope they don't, it's fucking perfect. I hadn't seen it with that lighting and now I like it even more. Reminds me of classic Grand Prix racing cars for some reason, I think it's the relief in the hood.

How does it make you feel that no matter how hard you shill this car, Alfa Romeo will never carry the same amount of prestige that owning BMW or MB does?

>different days, different drivers
Exactly the same with the Nurburgring lap, fucking hypocite shill.
>heavier car
Exactly the problem.
Alfa does not know how to build a proper M3 competitor, they forgot to reduce weight to get the perfect sports sedan aka BMW M3 formula.
Lmao no, reminder it was actually the alfa fag with this post

>muh prestige
BMW hasn't been prestigious since the E46, quit sucking their dick

>E46
>prestigious
>M6 F12
>not prestigious
what a retard.

>$100k+
>breaks if you look at it funny
>prestigious

Yeah nah

>muh german unreliability memes
Lmao it's not an Alfa, at least BMWs are reliable

maybe in burgerland lol

The heavier car I was talking about was the M3 as opposed to the M4 GTS you dense motherfucker

>Lmao no, reminder it was actually the alfa fag with this post
My bad, I thought it was some BMW fangirl posting some meme race where the BMW won. That's still a meme race though.
>Exactly the same with the Nurburgring lap, fucking hypocite shill.
At least all those are professional drivers, not "journalists"

>BMWs
>reliable

How does it make you feel that those Italian niggers will never design something as iconic as this?

>muh giulia is an m3 copy

>generic german coupe
>iconic
lol
same sausage different lengths

>muh kidney beans

Idk user, the Alfa trilobe front grille is pretty iconic.

the kidney beans are fugly, idk how bmw fangirls unironically defend them
now this, this is iconic

>german cars
>reliable
>bmw
>reliable

Maybe reliable compared to an Italian or Chrysler car. Come on m8.

>owning a BMW is prestigious

nothing new, Alfa guys are used to anally destroy the evil germs

>krauts can't even compete when alfa uses RWD cars
can't make this shit up

Chrysler + Tony's Ferrari knowledge/styling = GOAT car company.

alfas are trash
t. alfa owner
bmw's are trash too, your arguing is retarded

I'm sympathetic to your argument however the question I wanna ask, the question we all wanna ask, is... What Alfa have you owned? Who did its maintenance?

>Who did its maintenance?

Tony, why?

Lol name one Ferrari production part that is the same as a giulia

lol I was asking if you were always the owner and if you had it maintained at an official dealer
i couldn't make myself more clear because I was trying to stay in character

I said based, not sourced
and it's the V6 engine
meanwhile you have proved nothing about the chrysler boogeyman

Coincidence? I think not
OUR GUYS
U
R

G
U
Y
S

>Also Italian electronics

Do you know what does MAGNETI FUCKING MARELLI produces?

You may want to ask Bmw and Audi which company from Italy supplies tons of electronic parts and pieces such as led headhlights, xenon and shit, all that things that the nazi marketing tell you that are made in germany and sell you with slogan like Vorsprung durch Technik / Advancement through Technology.

It's all Italian you dipshit, you just don't know that because you're too fool to just do some basic research.

Italians = cars master race.

Here I've got straight from Magneti Marelli a small list of the models they supplied with the Italian technology, speaking about headlight:

"Sempre in ambito lighting, proiettori Magneti Marelli Automotive Lighting sono adottati su Audi A4 (Xenon e LED), Honda Civic Type R (alogeni e a LED), Peugeot 308 GTi (full-LED). Fanali a LED per Audi (RS3, A4 Avant, Q7 e R8), Ford (S-Max MPV e Mondeo), Honda Civic Type R, Hyundai i20, Peugeot 308 GTi, Volkswagen Passat."

COME AT ME ITALIAN BROS

sorry its actually a Chrysler 4 banger thread even worse

Bmw i8 LASER lights? First laser lights ever?

OF COURSE IT'S MAGNETI MARELLI!

IT'S FIAT!

youtube.com/watch?v=JvcYCQTKuzQ

Also I forgot to write that the models in the list here were referred to the year 2014.

And your beloved BMWs use Peugeot engines, and your beloved Mercedes-Benzes use Renault engines, that's dreadful. KYS.

Even you burgers have car with Italian technology

Here it was lord's year 2015:

"L’Audi R8 inoltre, adotta fanali a LED di Automotive Lighting così come l’Audi Q7. Magneti Marelli abilita un’ampia scelta di sistemi di illuminazione per la Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG che può adottare proiettori alogeni, bi-Xenon e bi-Xenon adattivi con AFS. Rilevanti anche i proiettori full-LED forniti per Mercedes Maybach. Illuminazione Magneti Marelli anche su Cadillac CTS-V (proiettori Xenon), Honda Civic Type R (proiettori alogeni e a LED e fanali a LED), Ford Mondeo e Ford S-Max (fanali a LED), Skoda Yeti (fari alogeni e Xenon) e Volkswagen Passat All Track (fanali a LED). "

WAIT DID I READ MAYBACH???

What the fuck, I thought Maybach was an extremely luxurious brand/trim for Mercedes, why in the name of fuck are they using unreliable Italian technology?

BECAUSE ITALIAN FUCKING MASTER RACE PLEBS

is Fiat not the hero we deserve but the hero we need?

still better then the shit stain that is Chrysler/Fiat products nice attempt at damage control though

Italian government is so crushed and cucked by the European Union (aka the Germans) that we aren't even able to glorify our own excellences...that's a shame because as you can see the world, talking about automotive, see us only because of memes when we actually are making things for what foreign companies, such as the Germans, brag about being so advanced that nobody can't keep up with their technology...

We are a population of idiots and corrupted, but when we put passion & soul (cit.) we really know how to make things...just imagine if we didn't have mafia and corrupted politicians...imagine the possibilities...

[CRIES IN ITALIAN]

Tomorrow I'll dream I'm Italian, wake up, realize I'm still not Italian, and cry to sleep again while contemplating suicide. Every fucking day.

>Consumer memes
>2014

Yeah kiddo, if it helps you to sleep at night.

Nice meme, I know countless people with Fiats and no issues. Now Peugeots and BMWs, be wary of those.

How pathetic, might as well stop being a little bitch and be an hero

Any spanish talking people here?

youtube.com/watch?v=lAMT-AmoReA

Would you pic related?

Just a quick "the more you know":

The artist, A. Masera, did pic related 1 year before the reveal of the Stelvio and as you can se...

HE KNOWS.