What good is money without power?

what good is money without power?

what good is money without recognition?

Having money with anonymity is the dream, sempai.

fame
fortune
power

you can only pick one of these unless you are extremely intelligent or talented or born into the right circumstances.

i want to be filthy rich so i can fuck off and live a live of a greek/renaissance scholar. learning instruments, languages, art, the sciences. don't assume people have the same value system as yourself OP.

We think alike my nigga.

money is power. money can easily purchase recognition.

Checkmate atheists.

Fuck the fame. I bet if you asked George Soros if he wanted recognition and fame he'd say no, then have you killed.

Money is best. Power only matters if it makes you money or you need some heavy lifting done for a personal ambition.

Fame is a net detractor.

>what good is money without recognition?

This is literally the dream for most people browsing Veeky Forums
You instantly become a potential target if you're recognized to any degree.

>what good
Safety. That's fuckin' good enough for me, ya dumb nigger

>you can only pick one
Eh, it's a pretty safe bet that if you're famous, you're at least better off than the average schlub.

Also, if you're not doing that stuff now in your spare time, odds are you wouldn't be doing it if you were rich, either.

my spare time is being spent training like a fucking athlete even though i'm not. if i was filthy rich i'd be able to gym twice a day. and obviously working on my side gig to make it full time and become self employed eventually.

>training like a fucking athlete even though i'm not
You realize athlete's actually train for something, right? If your just working out to look good in a mirror, your nothing close to an athlete. Pick a sport/physical activity you want to be great at and train your body to be optimal for that. That's what athletes do.

>money

You already fucked up. Land is the only thing that matters. If your born into land ownership, than you're already ahead of the game, otherwise your playing catch up in a game rigged against you. And I'm not talking about the little rectangle in a concrete jungle that you put your little box on; I'm talking real land. Land where your neighbors can't easily see your every action outside; land that has fertile soil and a good source of clean water; land that you own, not rent, and thus must be purchased from you legally.

Money is just a tool to keep the poor masses ignorant to the truth: Land ownership is power and wealth.

Power and recognition feed into egotism, and since no one person can ever be omnipotent, it never never leads anywhere good. There's a reason why dictatorships are always shitholes and every dictator leads a paranoid, violent life in order to desperately keep a hold of their position. Really, would you rather be Kim Jong-Un or Bill Gates?

i mean that i put in the dedication and time like an athlete. this commitment drains my spare time because it becomes like a second job. post workout stretching is 30 mins alone. and i can feel the difference in my performance. wish i did this years ago. i know exactly what goals i want to achieve physically. and it has nothing to do with looking at a mirror. these are my own personally defined targets i want to reach. it's pretty amusing how much Veeky Forums posters assume about others.

Cool link bro!

But what does it have to do with anything I said?

If you seriously think money is for the majorities benefit, than your pretty fucking stupid.

It is, and always has been, a way to create debt on people to hold them accountable for borrowing from those who create the money. It is a scam. But this of course is only for fiat based currencies and the like. A gold based currency has it's flaws as well, but is better. A labor based currency is even better.

You should consider skipping "going to the gym" altogether. Do some yoga type stuff (basically intense stretching with balance based poses) for 30-45min in the morning before you work. Then do some more later in the day when you find time. Then just make sure your diet is nutritional and healthy, and your good to go. You'll be just as healthy, if not more so because people tend to always over do it with weight based excersizes, and you won't waste time/money at the gym.

I have power. Yet I have no money. I'd love more money, but its nice knowing I have at least one of them. I carry alot of weight in my city. My word gets things done, legally and illegally.
Can't say really how it happened. Just my personality. I comer from a long line of nobility and dumb shit like that so who knows, maybe it's genetic. Either way, Power comes with it's perks.

that's your opinion. and you are free to opine whatever you wish. however, i am fully committed to load bearing exercises. i also have a heavy gymnastics routine that requires far more flexibility than any yoga. stop assuming. my goals are my own. i do not force them on you. do not force yours on me.

what is power save for the capability of your will to be exercised?

Dude, stop being so level headed.

>gymnastics routine

is there a professional olympic gym near you or something?

you'll find that the people most serious about training talk the least about and care even less about what others are doing.

it's prep work. lots of static holds. you're thinking of acrobatic gymnastics. i do a lot more static ring work. or getting the foundation for it more precisely. like front and back levers; average person would probably blow their shoulders even attempting a back lever. frog stance to prep for planches. even to hold a proper L sit requires a level of hamstring flexibility probably 90% of the population doesn't have.

Ugly women

money is power

I constructed a small set of parallel/ dip bars out of pvc pipe but have yet to really get into all that can be accomplished with them.

I do find the idea of static holds interesting, ultimate core strength

What's best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentationsof their women.

sauce/moar

Money is power, you spastic. Of course, it has limitations, but you won't have real power unless you are one of the higher ups of some cartel in a shithole country or an important part of the government.
Also, money without recognition is literally what I want, fuck fame, fame is shit.

all you greedy greasy hermits in here not a true artist among you.

fame is everything to the artist, the ability to convey his ideas to the widest audience imaginable

Dis.

Chekmate in 2 moves! My fictional god!

> I bet if you asked George Soros if he wanted recognition and fame he'd say no, then have you killed.
kek

>He's never watched "Orson Welles Chartres"

>>fame is everything to the artist, the ability to convey his ideas to the widest audience imaginable
fuck no, firstly you're implying that the ego imperative is the only motivation behind art when in actual fact it's usually detrimental to art since the ability to honestly reveal one's psyche without seeking sympathy is often the conduit to great expression, when in actual fact a large part of it is usually a love of the medium, a love of making the work, the process, a trance like state which is devoid of ego and in the fullest sense egoless-being where one becomes extended through their tools: be that a pain brush, be that the chemicals in their photographic lab, or the feel of clay in their hands...

Secondly the medium dictates the message, so the relationship between form and content becomes a adversarial one, the artist must either innovate and alienate audiences to express novel, new ideas, or distill and borrow from discourse to make a work more comprehensible to a larger audience.

Get off your high course kent!