/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

"Mind your tracks" edition

Clans (look them up yourself fag)
NA:
PLSGO (ded)
AWOO (dying)
LEWD (ded on arrival)

EU:
NOPAN ("anime girls" & literally the best clan to come out of /wotg/)

FAQ
>where do I look up tanks
tanks.gg
>how do i find ppl to platoon with
dont be green and ask in the Veeky Forums channel (though it's almost always dead)
>what nation has the best tanks?
burger
>what nation should i avoid?
soviet
>what is the most aesthetic tank
Centurion Action X

News:
War Gaming's newest intern, who's actually a War Thunder agent sent to sabotage World of Tanks, was allowed to suggest new ideas for the sandbox test.

New Soviet light tanks a cute!

German tanks may become relevant again probably not

Tier 8 lights are getting moved to tier 9 and recieving retarded nerfs.

Chieftain Mk. 6 never.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/b2i4
wotstats.org/stats/na/fabolouslion/
wotlabs.net/na/player/fabolouslion
youtube.com/watch?v=eGTZLuuTPi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for T49 is for fags

>New Soviet light tanks a cute!
That's one way of saying "Quasimodo looking motherfucker"

Threadly reminder that the Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic tank in game.

>first for T49 is for fags

"Mommy he hit my paper tank for 1000+ dmg again when I let myself get flanked ;_;"

5th for my first Kolobanov's

delet this. she's cute. CUTE!
I want to protect her road wheel

This game is dumb

streamable.com/b2i4

left or right, /wotg/?

It's not very often that I feel like I have a personally hatred of a tanks designer just because of how it looks.

Pic related was the last tank I felt like that. But at least it has the excuse of being Japan's, already a shit nation at making tanks, very first tank. Now this new soviet tank makes me question how the fuck a nation with such advanced technology and tank building experience created such an abortion

mommy every day of the week

I want to get it but don't want to play the Brit mediums

>soviet technology
>advanced

Don't believe it when people tell you British mediums are bad. It's true, they don't excel in any particular category, but it actually makes them one of the best medium in the game.

Believe the hype, senpai. Centurions are god tier.

But British mediums are fun. I'd hardly consider the trip to tier 10 to be a grind.

First for snek a shit

Soviets have had the edge in tank design over the rest of the world since the end of WW2.

Or did you forget how it took America and Britain ten years to come up with a counter to the IS-3 they saw at the Berlin victory parade?

This is an even harder shitposting spree than the one in the Veeky Forums chat right now

I wish I had Robbaz's knack of being good at literally every game he plays

>10 years
>Centurion was introduced into service in 1945
really sets the gears into overdrive

>Centurion with the 17 pounder
>Counter to the IS-3

What meme is this? The Conqueror was the counter to the IS-3, as was the M103. The Centurion was more of a parallel to the T-54.

Negative tovarisch. This is the "Mind your treads" edition. Don't tread on snek.

Just circle around and hit the rear of the IS-3 ))) is simple :^)

Isn't shitposting if it's the truth. Sorry you can't handle the power of the British Empire's tanks.

>Not treading on snek at every opportunity
It's like you don't believe it's shit, but that couldn't possibly be the case, right?

I dunno how he does it. Though I guess it's easy to be good at War Thunder if you only play OP tanks.

>Have a green game in centurion
>Reported to WG because everyone knows these kinds of games are one in a million

:(

yeah right. snek is shit. How could anyone possibly believe that snek is good, right????

>more than 4700 games
>some of them pretty great
>have never gotten hate mail
will I ever know this feel?

You just have to piss off the right people. I once hit an old clanmate with three shots of the m41's autoloader in a row at about 450 meters distance and he furiously pm'd me after the game, accusing me of cheating

My Perish once killed a unicum T-54 who was camping bush. Loaded gold and blind fired.

He was really mad that I could read a map.

>finally buy WZ131
>win first 5 games
>lose next 5 games

I really can't handle this kind of variation

Light tanks are the scum of this game. Stealing all the xp without even needing to fire a single shot all because the did """"assisting damage""""". What a goddam joke. Artillery players are more honorable than these fags.

Medium tanks are the scum of this game. Stealing all the xp without even needing to spot a single tank all because the did """"damage""""". What a goddam joke. Artillery players are more honorable than these fags.

Heavy tanks are the scum of this game. Stealing all the xp without even needing to play carefully all because the had """"armor""""". What a goddam joke. Artillery players are more honorable than these fags.

t. articuck

Destroyers of tanks are the scum of this game. Stealing all the xp without even needing to shoot a bunch of times all because the have """"alpha damage""""". What a goddam joke. Artillery players are more honorable than these fags.

Artillery tanks are the scum of this game. Stealing all the xp without even needing to play because the had """"bush""""". What a goddam joke. Artillery players are more honorable than these fags.

Premium tanks are the scum of this game. Stealing all the xp without even needing to git gud because the had """"gold""""". What a goddam joke. Artillery players are more honorable than these fags.

>Artillery tanks are the scum of this game... Artillery players are more honorable than these fags.

???

Someone get these hotheads outta here

Clam war tanks are the scum of this game. Stealing all the xp without even needing to buy them because the had """"clam wurz""""". What a goddam joke. Artillery players are more honorable than these fags.

Yes.

unicum tanks are the scum of this game. Stealing all the xp without even needing to take a single hit all because the did """"damage farming""""". What a goddam joke. Artillery players are more honorable than these fags.

THIS ISN"T WORLD OF TANKS!!

"We want to reduce accuracy and penetration to make armor relevant again"

>player is acting like the biggest shitter ingame
>dies early on in the match
>sticks around and shits on the rest of the team, blames them for him not reading a minimap
>decide to check his stats
>solid fucking unicum

wotstats.org/stats/na/fabolouslion/

Fucking how? How can one so skilled be at the same time such a gigantic shitter? Did he sell his account to an invalid retard or somthing?

>winrate went from 69%to 67% in 2 months

Shitters buying accounts is pretty pathetic

wotlabs.net/na/player/fabolouslion
this guy got hit really hard by the e50 and m46 wn8 tweaks

by tweaks you mean "we dont want you to take our scale seriously anymore"

also just look at how all of his stats have been declining so sharply. a dude like that doesn't turn shitter overnight.

>tfw you need a small loan of a million credits

Huh.

I don't know what I did

>4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112 4112

Yeah, but I'm more amazed at that according to this, I'm not as shit as I once was

>winrate went down

you're actually shittier than you were

No fuck you I'm better

looks like he sold the account. There's no way you have a 67% overall winrate but have played the last 2500 battles at 57%.

t. e50 padder

I finally did this piece of shit fucking mission

Who is the definitive, supreme autist of this general? I have forgotten.

me

Their identities do not matter---what is important is the great shitposting continuity. When one autist vanishes, another arises to take his place. Such is the law of the cycle.

seonnut

armor models and penetration mechanics?

Warthunder or world of tanks

I played on PC periodically for years, and my PC was damaged/put out of commission for games. In the interim I started playing on PS4, and eventually I got the funds to repair my PC.

Now I play a bit on both, but mostly PS4 since everyone I knew who played on PC has left.

Can anyone tell me what the best tanks on PS4/console edition are, and if the StuG IV D is worth it? I missed a chance to get it apparently before I played on console and I'm genuinely considering trying to buy it. I love the StuG III G and have used it like 6 years.

On the North American server it may be ev. I remember when he was a timid little sycophant, somewhere along the way he got SNEK'd and became what he is today.

>vg chat all to myself

>chat room all to yourself
>empty success meme
>not repulsive or forever alone meme

>3 degrees of gun depression

I flat out just don't think I can do this

The Lowe is downright OP at tier 8 post-buff

And it's getting real fucking annoying

what tank?

Kv-85 if I had to take a guess

KV-85
It's not a bad tank but I'm utterly not used to 3 degrees, it's pretty inconveniencing even on mostly flat terrain

Never tried it, had the pleasure of playing that line back when the Kvas was a thing

when

>windmill of tolerance

never

Whats your favorite tank /wotg/?

T-54

M46 Patton KR

treads on that look like metal slug tanks

luchs :3

M41 Walker Bulldog famalam

>Dominion tank police

youtube.com/watch?v=eGTZLuuTPi8

Torn between the Firefly and Bromwell

I thought the AMX 40 has pref MM.

Holy fuck, am I useless in t6 games.
Just fuck my shit up man.

when will we ever get best conqueror.

>when will we ever get the correctly armored conqueror

ftfy

>These armor plates were manufactured and held at depots ready to be issued in case of war. They weren't issued all the time, because, as the Germans found out in the Second World war with the skirts on their tanks, spaced armor like that gets damaged easily.

If you think that's awkward try playing the Obj 416.

VK 28.01
highest skill cap desu

war winning tanks carrying

KV-2

That one is very good, and the tier 9 gets even better.

The KV-85 is also very good, despite the fact that it can only shoot its gun accurately on a perfectly flat surface. Sometimes the awkward as shit tanks are actually the best ones.

i would play this game, if it wasn't a shitty RPG with rigged MM

>Lefh on my team has 38 shots fired in a 6 minute game
Wow, that is balanced.

the grille is shit.
such a low gun traverse arc with such shitty range

Am I a shitter if I only do 1450 average DPG in my CDC so far? That's playing without sixth sense since I have a new crew in it.