This is why American car companies will always be king of the design world. Name a more aesthetically pleasing...

This is why American car companies will always be king of the design world. Name a more aesthetically pleasing, beautiful car than the 2017 Buick Encore.

If the 2017 Buick Enclave weren't such a pleasing design that's also eminently practical I'd almost think OP was engaging in some sarcasm.

If the Buick Encore doesn't rock you cock off the block, you are the gay one pal.

Someone in the family had the Chevy version for two years. Immense piece of shit. Loud tractor diesel, bad ride quality, rattly interior even when almost new, had ECU problems that the dealer never managed to figure out even after the third visit. Traded it in for an older, yet better Volvo.

The Nissan Juke is even sexier imo

>thinly veiled Buick shill thread

GROW BIG CACTUS!

Honestly i bet the chinese eat this shit up

gg no re

But Americans have always made good looking cars.

Looks like a fat tick

The new Encore is basically a guaranteed future classic. If I had the money to buy one, I'd buy 3. It would honestly probably appreciate in value as you drove it off the lot. 40 years from now Barrett-Jackson will be a bunch of 60 year old millennials dropping dough on this car. Nothing has fully captured a generational zeitgeist since maybe the Mustang. Not to mention the insane aftermarket support and tuner culture that Buick has. These cars a blank canvas, ready for personalization, but could still probably tear up the track stock too.

I like it

I'm sure this entire thread is sarcastic bait but that is either an Opel or Deawoo with very minor badge/grill-piece swap.

No, dude. If you go on Buick's website, that is an actual shitbox they are selling now.

From the same company that brought you pic related...

I know. when its brought over here they swap the badges and grill.

Engineer: What kinda transmission u want?

Buick: Just fuck my shit up

I went to a Buick dealership not really knowing what I was looking for until I stumbled on the Buick Cascada in their showroom floor. I had the same revelation as you. Even told the salesman, "20-30 years down the road we will look back and say, 'this, is where it all began'" and he agreed with me! Feels great owning a Buick that will age like fine wine.

I'm just glad that GM chose to kill the "sporty" Pontiac brand and "economy" Saturn brand to save the entry-level luxury juggernaut that is Buick.

Needs more headlights

>dang these new buicks are so epic

>already in europe for years now, bc its OPEL

Fuck me, someone been drinking the Kool-aid...
We in Europe have the Opel Mokka X and it's terrible. The diesel engines sound like canal boats, a plasticy interior and awful ride quality and it felt like half the time you're gonna tip the damn thing over.

Not good. The only good thing about this model is the name. Encore is better than Mokka...

You know it's just an Opel right? And a shitty one at that. I got one as a rental and the autotragic is jerky and shit, and the interior is just a sea of black plastics.

The chevy version is sexier desu.

Man i never realized how much it must suck to work sales at buick/lincoln dealers. Watching the mercedes/bmw dudes hektik skid all the way to the bank, while you try to convince some geezer to maybe test drive a fwd "premium" shitbox

Buick was the first company in GM, they'll be the last to go, especially with sales to Chinamen that want 'Luxury' but not over extravagance.

Nice Opel

>This is why American car companies will always be king of the design world. Name a more aesthetically pleasing, beautiful car than the 2017 Buick Encore.
>American car companies will always be king of the design world
>2017 Buick Encore

Nice 2016 Opel Mokka faggot

>dat face
>"I'm a happy Chevy"

This is far more innovative and interesting than that rebadged, stubby looking plastic pig in the OP.

I kind of like the Cactus

Wait... Isn't the Buick Encore a Gook car?

>This is far more innovative
why because it has the special children's doors?

Did anyone think on doing that before?

look better in real life
the big headlight in the front kinda ruin it though

well not even citroen thought of having plastic seats in case the driver spontaneously craps himself. there I'm even more innovative.

Fantastic, why aren't you already making that then?

hum actually they almost made it
with this you can wash the interior with water

forgot pic

seeing double

*Thunderous applause*

you just realized like 40-50 years from now old fucks will be circlejerking and overpaying for old crossovers like they do muscle cars now.

What a terrible though.

In fact they did.

The Citroen E-Méhari has water resistant seats which you can literally clean with a hose.

You can say a lot of shit about Citroën, but you can't accuse them of never trying new things.

That's p neat deshoe

>americants in charge of aesthetics

>juke
rhymes with puke

very nice car, nice lines

disgusting pig

The Nissan 2 Nukes Wasn't Enough

Grow big, Cactus.

wew

It's a goddamned Pontiac Aztec with a Mazda fascia.

How about literally anything else?

Grow big, cactus

>American car companies will always be king of the design world
Uhhhhhhhhh, no. Notice how every American car looks exactly the same as every other American car released that year. They fail the most at design.

That looks fucking nothing like a Pontiac Aztec.

GROW BIG, CACTUS

Anything from the Alfa lineup
Anything 2 seater and Mercedes
Any modern Volvo

It looks ok, at least it's not insulting to look at.

Nice Opel