BMW

I just bought a 2003 BMW 525I. WHat does Veeky Forums think?

We think you have zero interest in cars. We think you value the appearance of money over actually having money. We think you silly faggot who buy silly faggot car.

fpbp

Why did you buy a 5 series?

You should have bought a 3 series with the same engine.

Seriously?

I'm leasing a 440i 2017 BMW for no down $450 a month. If you attacked ME with that ok. But him?

I think you dun goofed. The 25i is the shit engine. 530i and up are the only good e39s.

Want to see pic of ur car. I don't care whether you're financing.

>525i
AHAHAHHAHA FAGGOT

>But him?

Yes him.

So what could Veeky Forums possibly think of me

general rule of thumb on Veeky Forums is that the 1st three posts in any thread call OP stupid or disagree no matter what they did, literally no matter what it was.

pay attention and you will see the pattern.

>coulda had a v8
>coulda had a 530i

The 525i is gutless, especially with the weight of the vehicle taken into account. Of all the models available what sold you on a base trim E39?

It's still salvageable, though. Consider an LS swap and debadging the boot once you've done this. The E39 looks good at least, and with a sufficiently more powerful (not to mention reasonably priced) engine in it it'll be a solid cruiser.

There is so much jealousy in this thread, it's amazing. OP has a cool ride, faggotz.

>base trim E39
Well there's still the 520i

A cool looking ride, sure. But the M54B25 is totally underwhelming. It wasn't even sufficient in the E46, let alone the luxobarge that is the E39.

Fair point, I completely overlooked that one. Now that would be a total disaster trying to move something that weighs anywhere from 3,260 to 3,970 lbs with something that underpowered.

>520i
>0-100 in 9s
Still okay

>cool ride

Spoken like a true no car faggot.

Not an M5
Not a care

>525

Motor code starting letter? M or N?

Vanilla as fuck

Dont listen to all this fags, 200hp is more than enough for cruising. Its not a racecar, you dont need "muh 400hp".

Pretty cool car m8 me and my VW Golf are jelly. Rented a 2015 528i on Turo, was comfy, mildly quick, but comfy

Pic related

Pretty cool App btw, it's not too big around FL but there is an WRX STI manual I wanna rent soon, it's like 100 a day tho:/

Then here's my DD. At least it has an i5 and a stick

Here's da moter

530 would have been much more appropriate.

Great cars, the E39 was better than the E60. Watch out for rust, cooling systems, and automatic gearboxes shitting themselves and you will be fine.

Don't see why everyone has a problem with the 525i, it is plenty for a daily driver and a very reliable engine.

Even the basic 520i was perfectly fine for normal driving.

How much am i expected to pay yearly if I were to get an E39 in manual and i would drive 70 miles to school on back a few times a week.