/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Rewarded for destroying someone online edition
old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3g3zWxF
youtube.com/watch?v=UtjriTYtBAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am the best darts.

annie smells

discord.gg/3g3zWxF

don't you want to have fun with everyone user?

>its literally a faggot shilling his circlejerk sims

no way, fag

just look at the fun you would be missing

>don't you wanna fit in.

nah. I bet you went to prom too, loser.

>taking 9 darts
A perfect game of 301 is 6 darts, 4 triple 20's, a double 11, and a double 14, git gud.

>gonna make a qt grill
>change appearance
>can't change gender
o-oh

Nope, I'm a high school dropout :3

Why did you delete this?

the more you know.

R* CONFIRMED FOR NO TRANNIES ALLOWED

who dis?

$20,000,000 golden buzzard when?

youtube.com/watch?v=UtjriTYtBAA

Someone very proud of the fact that they they only play super casual games like GTA and planetside 2.

More importantly, what are YOUR crowning online achievements?

posting in this thread

D E D T H R E A D™
E
D

G
A
M
E

Playing with the crew, cuck. WYA?

That F620 is such a beast of a car. Probably one of the most fun to drive around the city with.

I'm looking to get the returning player content on my new account. Is the person who did it before still around here? If not, there is a decent se7ensins thread I'll pursue.

Its going to die any day now, just you wait and see!

>only steam

Are the bumps related to the shitty p2p?

Amazon, rockstar and other stores dont publicly release their data, but steam still allows you a glimpse into what games are most popular. I know its flawed and its missing some important stuff- but its still a nice tool to see how a game is doing- and GTA is stilll going strong with easily hundreds of thousands still playing on alll platforms.

>barely more active than tf2

D E D G A M E

>Consoles
>Mattering

tf2 is free though

>implying a majority of the players aren't on console

thats tf2's only playerbase since you can only play it on steam. GTA has multiple other vendors, lending me to believe the actual number is more like 200k or more on PC alone. We dont know.

>forgetting the aftermarket sales

No one said anything about consoles.

Dear Rockstar FAGGOT,

Why are contact missions not rebalanced to compete with CEO and MC DLCs?

Sincerely,
Eliminated

why the fuck is the matchmaking so shit

everyone teleports 200 meters at a time

Is blater really loaded with money irl?

Sure, and I have the secret to eternal youth. All that's needed is your credit card info.

>tfw no utes
I need to let out my inner shitposter.

Cheval Picador, amigo.

Newfag here.

Is there a level limit to the Deadline adversary mode?
The only one I see available is "Alone".

Yeah, you have to be level 1000

"alone" means there are no friends of yours in the session, therefore you will be queuing alone.

Could have sworn I was in a public lobby at the time.
Thanks.

Yeah, but as long as there were no friends (as in players on your friends list), you can only queue alone.

Should there be any friends, you will have additional option - "with friends in session".

Been in a lobby with 2-5 randos at any given time and everyone has been super chill and we're all kind of doing our own thing. Why do I not see more lobbies like this?

The guy who used to do it offed himself so you're p. much out of luck.

Not the original guy, but tomorrow when my roommate is awake I'll check and see if we still have it for PS3 or not.

Will post results.

alright, thanks senpai

Post underrated cars

>bobcat
>sandking
>picador
>slamvan

Diabolous, Osiris, reg cargobob, turret limo, buzzard on sale

Offices are half off (not garages or renovations)

Juggernaut, lost vs damned and vehicle vendetta are double money (you know, the worst game modes they could think of)

Could be other stuff

>Juggernaut
might be a good chance to get some people to help me get the outfit.

You could have made the thread look appealing with a high res image representing how amazing GTA V is. But you had to make it a LONG, uninteresting personal webm where half of it is literally just you disconnecting. Fucking kill yourself.

>bought a buzzard a few days ago

>STILL not fixed and destroyed by 1 millimeter curb

Fuck yes, almost upgraded my office last night. Finally can get out of poorfag maze bank. Thanks for bosting this.

Welcome to any fucking general on this board, buddy.

Loading is part of the experience buddy.

It's an accurate representation of the online experience.

So there's really nothing that's double RP/cash in freemode this week? What the fuck cockstar.

If it's broken but doesn't affect shark card sales, Rockstar won't give a shit.

Is it still too late to become rich? Played it 100 hours in launch, had alot of fun with heists did they add more of those? Are there cheaters in PC version? Any progress with real Multi player?

>everyone bullies me ;-;-;-;
>ego driven autistic rants in pm's to people
n-no bully jrv guys

I really like the Rebel and never see anyone talk about it or drive it. No pictures as I'm not at my computer.

>you will never ever be able to enter the university
>you will never ever do a school shooting with GtaG

>those super blatant square copy pasted headlight textures
W E W

It's directly lifted from GTA IV, the devs just love recycling assets out of sheer laziness.

there are 4 variants of it and the stock one gets loads of cool customization.

Thats like saying the tornados or ballers are underrated.

>look at all the different cars
>they all have to same copy and paste headlights
bravo r*

nah, theyre different models. The new one has more detail in general. More detailed hood and grill, a sharper backend.

I wont argue they were probably lazy with it.

One of the bad sides of bennys is theres often times no reason to own the stock vehicle so we get this junk thing in the game. Virgo classic is another good example of this. Personally I love the faction stock for its cmedy. Broughy did a 30 person faction race with it thats well worth checking out.

DEAD THREAD
>DEAD THREAD
DEAD THREAD
>DEAD THREAD

Discord always kills generals. You shouldn't be surprised.

>Dropping out of highschool
I didn't think anyone could be so stupid they can't hack highschool

Lowrider it, you can make the car look the same and it won't bounce off curbs

>Offices are half off (not garages or renovations)

Are office "upgrades" half off? I think Jew* has finally broken me to the point where I'm actually considering spending a couple hundred grand just to be able to customize my weapon wheel.

It's never too late to become rich. But if you're broke that grind to your first $1M is grueling. If you played for 100hrs then you're probably not broke as a joke.

No they didn't add heists, but CEO businesses (stealing cars and crates) is the new "meta" to make quick money.

Of course there's cheaters. Avoid them by either playing alone or playing in a GTAG lobby.

No, I think it's just for offices.

But really, that still grinds my gears, we have a more detailed and bigger gun-locker in our Heist rooms in our apartments yet we still need to buy that retarded gun locker for our offices even though it only works in Freemode.

Best car

Picador is the only Ute on that last. The others are just trucks.

Because my boss was too busy in the Rockstar money swimming pool to care

Fake as fuck.

the ability to do something and the desire to do something are two separate things user

the vigero

pistols and offices are on sale. Rockstar really knows how to sell a weapons locker

Did I stutter?
Dropping out of highschool because you have no 'desire' makes you more stupid than the people who lack the ability

Not even by a long shot.

for the minority audience on PC

i want null to spank my bitch ass because i was rude to his car

>be catwhorer
>be lazy fat fuck
>too lazy to finish high school
>decide to drop out
>start attentionwhoring on the internet because it's my only ability

Is Cargobob useful for I/E sourcing or am i good with just driving them. Will that chopper make life much easier?

You can get by just driving, it might be helpful in busy lobbies with a bunch of nerds trying to get in the way but you have no defence up in the air and you'll need to come down to deliver it anyway, easier to just find a peaceful lobby and do it there or get out and shoot fags that try to hijack you not that anybody bothers, they'll just blow it up fur teh lulz.

I though about how fast cargobob can deliver? I can fly on a direct line with it while driving around dumb streets on ground. Is there any difference if both deliver on the same route(ground/air)?

Will there ever be a time in GTA online where we won't have to be paranoid we're gonna shoot each other?

Grand Theft Horse (Medival Version)

You can skip obstacles and roads by carrying the cars using the Cargobob, but don't expect it to be speedy as it is the slowest helicopter in the game.

There's plenty of time to do it by ground and there's a cooldown on selling cars anyway, unless you're doing crates and MC work on the side there's no point rushing and if you are you're making plenty of money already, an extra 2 minutes on delivery time won't kill you.

>underrated
>broke sports classics

>------Cat------ has sent you a multiplayer invite.
>Receive one every minute.

Hey nigger, cut that shit out.

the cargobob is slow as fuck and gets even slower when carrying vehicles, driving is faster. In the time it takes to gain altitude over one hill, a supercar would be halway across the map. It can sometimes disconnect and ruin the sale, and presents itself to everyone for a lockon. Its a dumb meme for dumb people. The cargobob is a fun vehicle for playing around with, but it is not more efficient for grinding AT ALL.

the cargobob is good for people who don't know how to drive