/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1206 - Muffy edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-february/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - Holden's RV
JP - Pen-case chair

>Upcoming Birthdays
31st - Winnie
1st - Bill
2nd - Jitters
3rd - Olivia
4th - Lily

>Holidays & Events
2nd - Groundhog day (NA)
3rd - Bean Day (JP)

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/series/mori/news/170123.html
nintendo.co.jp/series/mori/news/170127.html
tane.us/ac/
kurtboyer.com/guides/AnimalCrossingCityFolk/StalkMarket/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holden's RV announcement (japan-only):

nintendo.co.jp/series/mori/news/170123.html

Hans is one to talk. He's what, two million years old?

And pen-case chair announcement (japan only):

nintendo.co.jp/series/mori/news/170127.html

A happy Mabel is a cute Mabel

Any ideas on a matching wallpaper for this flooring? I'm already using Arched Window with it in a house and was hoping for something different for the museum luxury shop.

>like to say goodbye to villagers as they head home for the night
>have four villagers who go to bed at midnight
>can't say goodbye to them all

Maybe the manor wall?

Lattice, ornate or parlor wall.

it's up to you really, since it doesn't have a matching counterpart.

in HHD that floor was nice when paired with rugs that were absent from this update. herringbone is a posh floor meant to be paired with posh rugs.

Looks out of place, imo.

Parlor's an eyesore, I'll think about reusing Lattice though, thanks. Probably gonna experiment with other stuff like Modern Wood Wall and Palace Tile.

I'm also gonna be scanning in Vivian, Bitty, Paolo, Ursala, Rex, and Piper tonight for their gear if anyone wants to stop by too. Vivian's here right now.

Paolo's in town while I refurbish all these handbags.

Just got Wild World. Please tell me it's good

It is good.

I liked it.

I hate the 3 items per day limit.

If you don't wanna time travel, you could always make use of alts.

Wild World without monkeys is literally unplayable.

Both WW and CF were big misteps for the series. WW was a poor followup to the original and CF just plain sucked unless you like living in a grassless wasteland.

I have a no-cheating policy and already ordered with my 4 alts.

Could I get help with a Petition, also any want to visit Resse's RV?

You can come to my town.

Bitty's in.

i got my first gold badge today

Ursala's RV will be here in a few. Does anyone happen to have Claude's card? I need his elegant bench.

My bro Colton just gave me a genuine quaint painting for free. Now all I need to complete my museum is the ancient statue.

/realmayorhours/

Todays bingo is 22 - 37 - 41 - 49

Re-Tail's turnip prices have been on a steady rise since early monday, so fingers crossed we'll be hitting 500-600 on Thursday!

I've got Claude's RV out, if you still wanna swing on by.

Awesome, lemme just switch over to an alt and I'll be ready to head over.

Jammin to that classic GCN music tane.us/ac/

Friendly bump.

Bingo: 14, 38, 49.
Persimmon bonus at Re-Tail.

I'll never ask for a random hairstyle again.

Don't they only rise (to huge numbers) in 3 consecutive steps?
i.e. your max is the 3rd time it has risen in price. So tuesday (today) afternoon would be your best bell price.
kurtboyer.com/guides/AnimalCrossingCityFolk/StalkMarket/

Yeah, might want to disregard what I said about "steady increase", as if I had any idea what I was on about. As soon as the clock passed 12 the prices dropped from 112 to 88, so the wizard you linked seems to think I'm on a random pattern. Guess I just gotta check every day.

Also, I could use that 14, if you got time for a quick visit!

Holy fuck, I'm so happy how this turned out.

I was hoping to add a few more wall items but I reached the limit again.

Gates are open, and added. Snowmen are south-middle, past the river, right around the middle bridge.
I'll be idling, hopefully the internet doesn't shit itself right now.

Looks fabulous

Full HHD into NL integration when.

Might wanna check that internet, you're apparently not even online. Accidently went into someone elses town aswell. Sorry Hana!

That looks really pretty! What's that little puff/seat thing in the center of the room?

Customized elegant bench from Claude's RV.

>you're apparently not even online
Damn, I thought it was fixed already... I've been having trouble connecting with others, I guess I won't play with online ever again ;_;

Man, just noticed Hana has him invited over, but I don't know if it'd be rude to just come over uninvited. Or if Claude's even still in her town at this point.

It's alright user, we're all gonna make it. Any idea if it's your DS shitting itself or just poor internet?

Today's Bingo Numbers are 09, 10, 12 and 28.

It's not the internet since I can use other internet related features (browsing, downloading, etc.) + I can see who's online when they open their gates. I just can't seem to connect in that final step.
Only difference right now from before is that it's running CFW instead of being vanilla, but I don't see how that could be an issue.

That 9 and 12 would score me a bingo, if you got the time!

That is weird... I'm guessing googling hasn't given any answers to the problem either. Only thing I can think of is mucking about with the 3DS settings, but it doesn't sound like that should be an issue either, if you can see others online etc.

Certainly! I'll just go open my gates.

Gates are now open. Town name is Ayrsrock.

Downloaded Wild World to emulate for my girlfriend and I have to admit I'm enjoying it more than expected. Sank a lot of time into it back in the day. Good to see it holds up to some degree. Tempted to get back into NL now.

Imagine caring about the void

That's a fucking crazy first gold. I don't even have bronze in that and I have two golds.

G'night /acg/.

I think it was my second or third gold badge. Used to send tons of genuine letters to most of my villagers, and my mail storage is full. Now they're mostly "Hi pal a gift for you." across 6 lines to keep their houses in check.

Yeah, I just checked, the only two gold badges I have are HHA and Town Concierge. I admit, I was pretty fucking pleased when I got Concierge.

I never know what to write in letters. If you don't write enough, the letters feel off balance but much like in real life, there's not much to catch up on.

Ganon & Marcel have become friends :3

Looks like a small spike pattern to me.

Cute! Must be nice having an incarnation of evil as a villager.

Have you tried to put your 3DS on DMZ and opening your router's ports?

Haven't played in a while since I feared my SD card got broken. But, I made sure to check on my three villagers on this special day.
Luckily enough, I think I fixed my save.

more like an incarnation of Tingle.

Good mornin. I'm scanning Felyne today, mostly for that guy who wants the wall and floor.

I just started NL (I played WW long ago). Some noob-friendly tips for starting out? I had a friend gift me some oranges and I started planting them over the town to get money.

beetles and sharks on your private island is the best method of making cash, but when you amass enough and need millions more quick, take advantage of turnips and this general for good prices.

Don't sell or eat your fist perfect fruit, you can plant it to create a perfect fruit tree.
If you haven't downloaded the WA update, do it now. It adds tons of content and you don't really need Amiibos to enjoy it.
Complete the tutorial in the town hall to get tools, stationery and foreign fruit.

>Passed all 4 fashion checks

yes! time for the final store upgrade.

So question, can a random villager move in when you already have 9 villagers? I ask this because I have 9 villages and somehow camofrog is moving in next to my house.

Sounds like you picked him up from someone's void.

>Camofrog in your town
That's the opposite of a problem!

Are you still around?

Someone give me advice on the cafe and benches location, I know it's a good idea for common places where villages walk like the river to put benches but i've so far put 2 benches, one in a bad place (a cliff) and other near retail and a pond but i've seen no villager seating there in more than a week.

yeah half lurking, because playing Drag quest 8. i'll open and make sure i got you added.

10 is max villagers

Alright, just let me know when you're free to have me stop by and grab those things off Felyne.

ok i'll open up in a minute

Would you still like Boots scanned in?

Yes please, give me a bit if it's not too much trouble. I need to get a few more coupons

My Snowman Bingo numbers are 48 and 50. I only need 28 for Bingo.

To give away I have:
1 mystic statue (real)
1 Gracie lamp
1 sweets sofa
8 unassessed fossils

I've scanned Boots into my RV campsite. He has lots of Japanese garden-themed furniture. Would anyone like to visit?

Okay

Can I have that mystic statue and get somethibg from Boots?

Oh man i've chosen a bad monday to be busy, i can still go forward a day and get kiki (cyrano is in boxes today)

my only problem is i got a huge bunch of turnips and i've never time traveled before, i would be fine as long as i do it in the 3ds system and not the game right?

also guys rate my considering moving in villager cards I'm done buying those, I only wanted one of each personality type and ended up with 29 cards somehow.

Simon need help with a petition, who can help me?

You can come to my town

I think I remember an /acg/ user who's been looking for a mystic statue for a while so I'm going to hold onto it until later today, but you can still visit Boots

Profound sadness

IIRC you can go forward up to one week before they spoil, if you go back in time they spoil immediately.

Stopping by now, thanks again.

considering tt ahead a week so i can focus on my rpg backlog. we can get kiki out today.

will check turnip prices while i do this so may as well keep you guys posted if i have something.

Gonna Scan in Ketchup for ketchup user. also i will have 9 villagers soon since camofrog is set to move. meaning i'm gonna probably gonna adopt a stray.

If they don't speak up then you can have it

Sprinkle needs petitions for her "Why? Because I Said So" petition. Can I visit someone's town please?

i can open

Anyone have a Katrina I could visit?

>turnips been 83, 79, 75, 72

ok, let me know if you got something good and i'll follow up for the kitty.

Lobo's askig me for cherries and they don't grow in my town.
Who can let me grab some, please?

You can come to my town

Does her fortuneteller's shop count?

I believe so.

Gate's open. Can I bring Katie to your town after?

Last call for today's Bingo Numbers! 09, 10, 12 and 28!

Thanks! Adding you right now.

could i grab a number?

user was a cool guy today

Yep, i'll just go open the gates real quick.