What car is this?

What car is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2geGnRDM6K4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_V_platform_(1966)
youtube.com/watch?v=CgjtSilW8yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

au falcon

R31 Skyline with a bodykit.

Is that a fucking Camira or did I sleep through the commo model that had that styling in the front?

>Stock VL front

Don't forget to hand in your Australia card as you board the boat to Christmas Island.

sound fun there, how many days of the year is it actually Christmas there?

All of them. That's why all the kids on Christmas island are fucking loving life

Always makes me think of this (because my first car was one of these awful things).

>/dat/ number plate

One of those upside down Opels.

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=2geGnRDM6K4

a car that's been niggered

lol i very much doubt your opels got a RB30 turbo

The very best general motors car ever made (because it was designed and built by Nissan)

But... Was it?

Sure was.

Nah it wasn't. Only the motor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_V_platform_(1966)

The V platform is a rear-wheel drive automobile platform that underpinned various General Motors (GM) vehicles from 1966 through to its final discontinuation in 2007. The V platform was developed in the 1960s by the Japanese subsidiary of GM, Nissan.

Oh wow you're actually correct.

Oh wait... No you're not. Because that article doesn't say Nissan it says Opel. That's not the same name. They don't even share any letters.

So nissan is to blame for this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=CgjtSilW8yM

Nissan only supplied the RB30

Whats the big issue ?

>"Special testing of new facility in 1992. Car was loaded with 375 Kg /827 lb of sand and was 100Kmh into a solid wall not alloy honeycomb. Not a real test of the car." a test crash of the holden commadore this is an old model so you will not find annything on google about it (i checked)

Yeah I'm replying to the goon saying the car was designed and built by Nissan, who the fuck are you replying to? I don't need a history lesson on commodores I've owned a dozen of them.

so it was like a real life test of a car doing 100kmh with 4 people inside hitting a large tree.
100kmh is the speed limit in most places m8.

Nah more like 5 people and 100kg in the boot but still
Oh Mayne least we rekt em

so 5 people who weigh on average 55kg and a boot full of camping gear?
Sounds like your typical strayan holiday

>Had a final-year JE Camira with the injected 2-litre
>It was flawless the entire time I had it

Neat little machine I drove for a few years until I blew some cash on an L67 VX-II Calais