I hate people who think there cars are good because they have leather interiors or powerful engines or whatever when...

I hate people who think there cars are good because they have leather interiors or powerful engines or whatever when they aren't even new.

A brand new corolla is litterally shows more status than half these old cars that don't cost much that people brag about owning.

Fuck you if you think your leather interior and powerful motor are make your car good when its 5 or even 10 years old.

>status
Check out this low self esteem faggot

old cars
>cheap
>fast
>nice place to be inside
>analog driving feel because unasissted steering or hydraulic PS

New camry
>muh status

>I hate people who think there cars
I hate people who don't know the difference between "their" and "there"...So take your inability to form a decent paragraph, and your shit taste in cars elsewhere. (Also "Wizards" was overrated; "Heavy Metal" was much better.)

I'd be more proud of owning a slightly older, fully paid luxobarge than a financed, rapidly depreciating econobox.

New camry cost about as much as pic related with around 50,000km in my country, which shows more "status" again?

> I think I know where that pictures from

Why the fuck would you want a POS jap crap car that will be fucked in a couple of years when you can get something 30+ years old that will be good for 30 more?

>A brand new corolla is litterally shows more status than half these old cars that don't cost much that people brag about owning.
A brand new corolla get 30mpg and has an yearly maintenance of 300$.
An old Ferrari of the same value does 5mpg and costs 10,000$ to service. It also makes more noise, looks sportier and has the badge.
When you drive even old a cheap to buy sports cars and the like. People know that you have a steady and considerable income or you are an hothead.

You you buy a new corolla you look like a lowlife who financed a new car that sole purpose is to get around but you didn't know any better.

I second this slap to OP's face

>. (Also "Wizards" was overrated; "Heavy Metal" was much better.)
Pretty different films apart from both being animated.

Both about equal.

However a brand new corolla is still a better car then a skyline r33 or whatever my idiot work mates have.

That's why it's worth 8k.

They think they are so swag in their skylines and old lexus's but they are worse than my corolla that I replace every couple of years.

All skylines are shit unless theyre GTRs lol
[spoiler] but theyre still faster than your corolla [/spoiler]

and cheap poor fag pleb cars.

It's another "user is a boring cunt who only drives econoboxes and just lost a highway pull because his 150 horsepower cvt meme machine can't keep up with a 10 year old bmw so he takes his rage out by calling everyone else who actually enjoys cars shit" episode

Is OP mad because real men in real cars are getting mad pussy whilst your sensible and boring choice of car has left you playing with your knob?

Then again, it's probably an autotragic so not even that.

Why would anyone care what you think? I buy cars to be comfy and fast.

OP mad because he got cucked into buying a brand new slow uncomfortable econobox.

Women are repelled by shitty old cars.

Leather interiors are shit anyway, why do people like them? Especially black leather in a black car. It's like they like burning alive or something.

Stop living in a desert shithole, you moron cuntbag.

Enjoy your salty piles of rust

Okay, I will, now fuck off.

Why do leatherfags get so triggered when someone expresses an opinion favoring cloth? Happens every time.

>muh status
You need a reality check.

When I was shopping around for cars, I actually found a guy who custom ordered his new car to come with cloth seats despite there only being leather options.

Not all normies are retarded.

what about buying a 4 year old eco box for shit tons less than new?

>Caring about status
>When any faggot could lease an expensive car to pretend he is wealthy

Average income for lease buyers is higher than car buyers

That has nothing to do with the fact that lease payments are lower so the barrier to entry is also lower.

Except that you need excellent credit standing to get a good lease.

I take it you don't lease? Lol

You can still be poor with good credit.

Not to be offensive but are you really young?

They check your income, credit history, credit available and a variety of factors.

That's why many wealthy people lease and buy if they love the car. Poor and bad credit people get raped in financing but they WILL finance them.

Maybe you don't lease or you don't negotiate strongly enough. Or you don't understand why it's appealing.

I've bought cars before. I know how all that shit works.

I just think it's incredibly silly to care about status.

The status is a fair point.

I drive 40min-1hr 17 mile commute.
I need a fairly comfortably ride despite my appreciation for some other cars like Subaru wrx or STI. But those two aren't comfortable and STI has terrible mpg.

I'd get bored in a Toyota and Camry (Toyota 86 BRZ too small) when a good portion of my day is spent in a car. I stay under the lease mile limits for driving

I feel this many people relate to this and is why they lease entry level luxury status.

Lol your Carrolla is fucking gay Bro. Not anyone else's fault that you drive a cuck box.

Wrong Bro. The gts is worth over $100,000 at the moment and it's only going up from there. I get what you mean though. My vf maloo only cost me $50,000 and it's a lot nicer and more fun than this faggots carolla