Fucking Hate My Car

2016 Impreza Hatch/Wagon/idc why does this piece of shit have to rev hang so much and feel like a turd. Why can't subaru just do another WRX hatch? Why did my SO insist we buy this "because we might move north and you need AWD for snow and ice"? Why is the sunroof already leaking and the dealership not covering over the 10 year warranty? Why did I cuck myself with this sluggish piece of shit and not just get a Civic Hatch or Golf GTI?

Anons, who else hates their new car?

You bought the auto, didn't you? Why not buy a used WRX hatch?

Yeah CVT auto bullshit. My fault I couldn't drive stick at the time but I've been practicing the past few months on my buddy's old civic. No WRX hatches within about 400 miles of me as I'm in the dumpster-ass part of Texas and no one buys Subies here except young kids with money. (21 here bought it cash lmao kill me)

Bought my 2013 Accord Sport new, I can't think of a better daily car.

>buying a new car with cash
>auto because babby didn't want to learn an easy skill
>buying an N/A Subaru that's not a BRZ
>thinking drive train is more important that snow tires
>basing your purchase off a possibility of moving to a frozen hell like where I live
What is wrong with you OP?

levorg is kinda cool too though

We aren't getting the Levorg and it's CVT only anyway.

Dumb to buy it cash, but was able to knock $6k off sticker price since they were moving them off the lot that night for the 2017's. I have been wanting to learn stick since I got my license, but have not had the chance since recently, next car will be manual.

BRUH I WANT A BRZ but wife wouldn't have it after we test drove one, thought it rode rough and acceleration was too strong (lmao what) also why she pushed for the comfy and slow ride of the Impreza.

The WRX has the same rev hang problem. It's Subaru's shitty solution to something emissions related.It borderline ruins the cars but they just don't give a shit anymore because you'll buy it, you'll buy anything.

>acceleration was too strong

I'll go march to hell while chanting that the BRZ is fast enough, but that is a bit of an overstatement, yeah.

Even the WRX? I wish I was able to at least test drive one but after the BRZ the wife was settled and was being pushy. Cunt.

>I'm in the dumpster-ass part of Texas
You mean all of Texas?

>fag who still uses obsolete manual

o i am laffin

better than your shithole tripfag.

Yeah, it felt really nice, had a strong kick but it wasn't a anything stupid strong. Her Dad drove a 2008 Z06 when I met her and he's a demon in it, think it steered her away from "fast" cars.

You're not wrong, but I'm damn near on the border so it's especially shit. Good food though.

El Paso?

I acted as some sort of hired proxy car salesman by toyota since I'm the only guy in town with an BRZ, and toyota/subaru didnt have any cars available.

so took this guy and his wife for a drive in my car, and I that woman as well, felt that the cars acceleration was too strong.

the following day he bought a corolla

i think its the implication of a low coupe more than anything

I fucking wish, Rio Grand Valley.

Yeah, her other complain with the BRZ was the cost of insurance for me as a 21yo male in a sporty coupe. But it's not like we don't have the means so I don't see the issue. Already paying fucking $1700/6mo for this big blue turd. When I divorce her I'll finally buy a BRZ or WRX.

Yes, the newer WRXs have a rev hang problem. They may have fixed it for 2017 but I'm going to assume not because Subaru really doesn't give a shit about these things. They let the bucket of rocks that is the 5MT stay in the WRX until 2015 because they couldn't be assed to put the time in to fix one of the weakest points of the car.

This is really disappointing, I've loved Subaru since growing up in my parent's old Forester, and cousin's bug eye. Why have they stopped caring about NA so much?

>a man listening to a woman about car decisions.

Wow... it's true what they say.

If you don't drive an Alfa, you're driving a beta.

kek

her paycheck pays for our place, so I can't really argue on the car but it sucks more than I thought :^)

>he isn't even the household provider

Now that's south. El Paso is pretty shit too though honestly. I live just north of there.

Here's my Subaru, pretty much a lifted version of your car but with the 5-speed. It does rev hang which can be annoying and it's pretty damn slow. I'd love to trade it for a 3.6R Outback or a new Colorado 4x4 but they are too pricey. This thing is a beast in the snow though, even on touring tires.

>Butthurt Texan

OP, you do realize that you are, quite literally, a little cuck bitch, right? you even whine like one.

you have way bigger problems than worrying about the car you drive

It's not something unique to NA although Subaru of North America is supremely shit and has only a tenuous idea of why people buy their cars. Subaru has always been content to rehash something as long as people buy it. Any passion in the company died with the GC8.

oh just shut up

even when telling me to shut up you sound like a little bitch. this is the way a woman would type it

I'm not even OP you monumental sperg

>21
>married
>wife is already dictating
lolwtfbbq

>letting your wife dictate your purchases
>Not buying whatever you want and telling her to buy her own damn car.
Lemme guess, you were dumb enough to fall for the joint checking account meme too, right?