byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2DFa18kYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove vox

>7 ready

Good night.

third for ded gayme

I want to worship Avada's feet!

I WANT TO WORSHIP A PRIMORDIAL GOD

Are you Emilia?

Do you like my bar a-user?

What do you do with all of the random bric-a-brac (Top hats, birthday cakes) on the bar? I can never find a trash can.

There's disposals in bottom right of bar

Or you could throw it all in the bar backroom cupboard.

No, Emilia is shit

>this nice cute cozy bar
>and then some greytide covered in blood in the corner

talk about scenery dissonance

>this is what yuropoors gloated to me about late-night pop

Claim your waifus!

>low pop being good means the thread becomes good
I really doubt anybody told you that

>implying there's anything wrong with sitting around chatting it up and being silly in a cozy bar

Bugger off, Hippie. Late night comfypop is far superior to meme-pop 70 mode.

It's 8am, us euros are off to our eu mandated refugee helping jobs.

I want to hold hands with Rina and help her study english!

*notices your comfy cafe*

OωO what's this?

We still get cozy bar gatherings like that out of a scene in Mos Eisly.

>wretched hive of scum and villainy
>cozy
No.

Im gonna marry Kaylie Morgan!

It's got charm of its own.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

In a spess thread of all places?
Better than nothing and the same old stale waifu shittery only amusing to the shitters themselves.

I want Reica Carter to carry my child!

Megurine Luka!

This smells like Pasta? Somehow?
Either way it's pretty funny. Calling 6 months before he gets impeached for his little gag order stunt, even the Republicans can't ignore the fact that it's blatantly unconstitutional.

It's because it is pasta

What gag order?

I still love this photo. It was one of the first little cafes I did in that room. I was pretty upset that no one came and it almost put me off doing them all together. But when someone posted this in the thread at the end of the round, it really made me smile.

Cynthia Jardine!

P I N

These are all my waifu and you CAN'T have them! STAY AWAY!!!

How'd you get the dispensers in the walls?

Alright, nevermind, looking it up, I can't actually seem to find anything that constitutes anything more than telling actual government agencies to shut up.
Either way though, I'm still putting money in on Trump's only significant achievement being 'first president successfully impeached and removed from office". The man obviously has no regard for our laws, the constitution, or anything beyond stroking his ego and fattening him and his buddy's paychecks.
Done with this now, this is /ss13g/, not /pol/.

Post Space Pictures, pictures of Spess and Spess things happening.

>Alright, nevermind, looking it up, I can't actually seem to find anything that constitutes anything more than telling actual government agencies to shut up.

You just fell victim to the Media™.

>I was wrong but I still disagree because I'm an idiot and now I reject further debate because I don't like being wrong

God you're such a child

>wanting to have on-topic discussion instead of ebin meme president offtopic discussion means you're rejecting further debate
>debate
is the appropriate place for discussion of the great Orange Tictac, not here. This is a fact.

Rin is MINE!

Didn't you say you were going to stop.
Because we can all keep going.
That's the nature of politics, my fellow meme spouter.

I turned the walls into fake ones, pushed them open and built the machine frames in, then closed it up once I was all finished. Faster than removing and rebuilding the wall.

You can have Megurine if I can have Trinity!

Ginger Beach!

Rin cute, CUTE!

>tfw nobody has made one of these of my waifu Sabrina Baur

So, i think i got the hang of it - right now only for cargo boys and shaft drillers though. Gonna try later today...although it's like 50 people when i try to play and not sure if i get a slot or have to be assistant running around asking clown if he has a job.
I just got cople of questions i don't want bother people in game asking (but apparently i think it's ok to ask here):

As a miner...i just take pickaxe, turn goggles and go ham on everything that glows and not bones? And (optional) don't forget now to change hands when i find giborite? Is mining credit applied to everyone individually (like i can just dump ore and not fear someone will still my unclaimed shekels?). I feel like im missing something by just...going out and mining, or is this how it is?

As cargo tech...dafuk do they do? I know quatermaster ordrers everything and stuff, what do cargos do? Just haul boxes around departements and ride mules down corridors? and i guess you can't open box without access to departement?

I haven't played as Sabrina in almost 6 months user. Move on!

Cargo techs do the same shit as QM, except QM is more of a pencil pusher and tries to communicate between departments.

Techs just approve orders, unload/load the shuttle, make sure the orders go where they're supposed to

Actual picture of sawbones.

People can steal your money. Use a mining scanner if you see diamond ore to check if its gibtonite. Turn your mesons on and then head to the west asteroid field (if you're on Boxstation) and mine it out, it has a higher spawn chance of rare materials. Try to gather twenty or so of each "rare", 5 or 10 diamond and 50-200 iron and plasma in your first run. Get yourself a ripley or a diamond drill and then just have fun.

Back to your containment discord.

this is not how morena ever talked
stop pretending to be morena, they don't even hang around here anymore, seriously

You don't know me. Don't make these posts ever again.

So i just wait untill there is no other miners around before dropping my ore in recycler i guess?
And what does everyone mean by "get yourself a ripley" - just take all ingots i made, put them in backpack and bring to robotics or science and say "give me ripley\drills NOW"?

>They
He

Ask nicely for a Ripley from the roboticist, make sure to bring him plasteel (plasma + iron, you have to keep the furnace off while it's loading the ores and then move Plasteel up above plaasma and iron in priority).
Ripley is a mech, it's fucking great. It automatically picks up ores if you have a crate loaded and can be equipped with a Ripley Diamond Drill, which is nearly as fast as a regular one, and allows you to mine three tiles in front of you in one go.
It's just fucking great, and is the tool of the dedicated miner who wants lodsamoney. Regular hand-drill D-Ds are for plebs and shitters who just dig through artifact sites looking for shitty rooms with no actual loot in them and then fuck off and never come back.

She, just to make conservacucks like you mad.

Hehe I'm going to talk as I usually do and respond to posts about me but if you say my name you're to blame. So what if I'm banned I can still shitpost and my discord friends want me to stay :/

>Too stupid to assemble an electric chair properly
>Never got to D R I F T as a result and everyone got killed

I apologise profusely.

Ask at the start of the round. Then, pick it up when you deliver the materials. You'll need to wait once you drop off for the diamond things but you should only have to wait for printing times. Be polite but be commanding so they actually do it.
But yeah, take turns at the processor so no one steals their money.

Morena is just a waifufag passing themselves off as a gurl gaymer.

In fact there might be 1 ONE girl that plays on Veeky Forums and they don't even attract attention to themselves. Because why would they?

theres like five

i'm a girl, do you believe me? :^)

there really isn't

Hi lick my feet please you silly boys

do speed off my belly lmao im such white trash~

Back to your containment discord

THIS ONE IS REALLY FUNNY THANK YOU

Back to your containment discord.

Okay anons, explain how to do virology like im 12.

There's a good few.

The Steam chat metaclub (when it was alive) had one and all her little orbiters at one point. Btw the biggest meme screamers against metaclubs used to be in a metaclub of their own. Some of them even beclme admins, like SJ for example. :^) the same guy who pushed a deadmin because his space waifu told him to

Don't trust grills ok

This, never bring up the fact that you are female, its too much of a headache. I like to play a non-human race because that seems to divert unwanted attention.

>don't be an antag
>release a 'beneficial' virus
>don't worry that tail you've grown is beneficial :^)

>Sat in bar
>pic related walks up and says you're under arrest

What do?

Disarm, strip tazer he'll inevitably have in his suit storage instead of the belt, taze, take the cuffs he was carrying, drag into maint, beat senseless with my emergency toolbox for wearing that faggy beret.
Wear your goddamn helmets.

post more tech-rose!

>parade uniform
>no security belt
>beret
It's an assistant

I meant, how the fuck do I actually make a virus and shit.

>he'll

huh?

You need a virus to modify - order a crate from cargo (requires CMO access to open, or an alternate method)

Virology starts with some viruses roundstart

Mutating existing viruses which have random effects is how you make new ones

You punks are under arrest.

>Disarm spam
>Yakkety sax out
>Hide in a locker and scream about how sec can't catch me neener neener

Helmet is so unfashionable though.

Slip and strip, easy gear

Use the riot helmet for fashion

Yclat's notes: pastebin.com/v59SaJNS

Rin's notes: pastebin.com/kyjvA8rK

Your job is to uphold the law, not look like a fag. Helmet 4 life

1. Get virus dish
2. Put in pathogen incubator (pathogen fancy way to say virus, little Timmy)
3. Get beaker
4. Fill beaker with wall mounted virus food dispenser in your lab
5. Put in incubator to feed virus
6. Press the 'ON' button
7. Once it pings, put the dish in the scanner. Put it back in the scanner when it pops out to see what the dish has
8. Use splicer to destroy virus to put one trait on a disk. Put new dish and click the trait at the top to transfer to new dish
9. Once you are happy with your virus, put a beaker of blood in the pathogen incubator with your dish
10. Hit inject
11. You now have a beaker of infected blood. Inject Pun Pun or yourself to "accidently" let your space aids go and get banned for letting a virus loose as a non-antag

>fashion
The most you need in sec fashion is the parade uniform, your helmet, and a gasmask. Combining swanky good looks with spooky riot cop aesthetic to create a not-redshirt cursed officer who still looks intimidating, without looking like stereotypical shitcurity.

>Gas mask
>Ever

Whenever I see an officer doning a gas mask, I know they will be absolutely shit. Anyone who finds gas mask "aesthetic" is a fucking five year old

>t. salty greytide
Gas mask is the only acceptable choice for the mask slot. It's functional, and blends well with the helmet, and doesn't make you look like a mouthbreathing retard with only the helmet on.

A few nights ago I had a dream that Avada was a fat old woman at the retirement home I work at.

I also dreamed that I was readminned, despite still being banned.

Weird.

Post ss13 related songs

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2DFa18kYI

>haven't been banned yet
>seems like a pretty regular thing in this game
>only have ever been bwoinked twice when I was new
>still have a crippling fear of it happening
What is wrong with me?

I'd like to add that if you want your virus to develop new traits, radiate it around 100 units and the incubator might beep instead of ping which means it has mutated.

Dont mention me desu.

>Doing this ever
Just like get one or two virus crates lmao
You'll always get something lethal to splice together.

I'd only ever do this if the QM balls up my virus crate request and toss it back at me. I hope you like arachogenesis in your pizza packs you fucking wood floor placing CUNT.

Some people want to try and go for that fabled "beneficial virus" and this is pretty much the only way to get only good traits. Having played virology though I can assure you trying to get a beneficial virus is more fruitless than a geneticist researching powers any day of the week.

>metagame
>Only a week ban

Whats a good cryomix?

None