previous still no pastebin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj1b8wh2Ul4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why still no pastebin

you're making us look bad

write some fag

Counter intelligence is actually almost useful

resposting for why are shotguns so terrible? Is it the netcode making pellets get lost? Do shotties with more pellets perform better? Is there stat tracking per weapon?

They're terrible because enough people complained that shotguns were killing them at close range, probably mostly Heavy Assault mains crying.

Even before the recent nerfs they were terrible.

Shotguns got nerfed to absolute fuck by wrel. Saltyvets bitched that shotguns could actually kill them, and wrel listened to them and ignored all feedback contrary to what the saltyvets said.

So now they're completely worthless instead of mostly worthless. The fucking magscatter is a better shotgun than most of the actual shotguns now.

t. 0.5 ivi kdr

What I'm getting from all this is people getting confused about what weapons are meant to do which job, shotguns are for clearing close quarters rooms etc but people run in with LMGs and rifles and expect to do well.

It's almost like people don't understand you use the SMGs for shooting down hallways because of their crazy ROF while you use shottys for breaching doorways because they're designed to 1h1k enemies at 1m range.

In other words shitters using 1 size fits all rifles and complaining when their swiss army knives don't excel in every capacity.

;p;

And the dev listens to them.

The fact is, LMG's and rifles work as well as or better than a shotgun or SMG for pretty much anything/everything.

LMG's especially are the do-everything gun. Accurate enough in many cases to be assault rifles in their own right. The only thing a shotgun could do better than an LMG was the odd OHK that was even less common than a sniper OHK, and now may as well be virtually non-existent.

Shitters whined about shotguns because they couldn't learn how to deal with them.

>LMG's especially are the do-everything gun.
Wrong, every LMG in the game is beyond hopeless when it comes to hip-fire. Rifles with good hip-fire are pretty bad mid-range. Starter carbines with laser sights would be the closest thing to a jack of all trades.

You must have missed the fact that the shotguns are all useless with hipfire now. You have to ADS to kill shit.

>Wrong, every LMG in the game is beyond hopeless when it comes to hip-fire.
>Rifles with good hip-fire are pretty bad mid-range.

the orion contradicts those statements dickslurperVS

My comment wasn't about shotguns. I know they fucked them up when they were already bad.

Nah, Orion and most fast firing LMGs have good enough hip fire to be worthwhile at maybe 2m but beyond that you're always going to ADS. Starting carbines on the other hand can hip fire across the room with a laser and still retain good enough mid range accuracy.

I'm not saying the carbines are better, just that they are probably the most flexible weapons in the game.

lol

lol

I'm sure it's something with net code. The engine can't properly register multiple hits in the same server tick in bigger fights.

>run in with LMGs and rifles and expect to do well.

But I do well :^)

... JUST EVERYONE BE VANU SO THEN HOPEFULLY SONY OR DAYBREAK OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY ARE CALLED...

...CAN HAVE A GAY ORGY AT WATERSONS

>tfw you share an outfit with this person

>finish auraxing gauss saw
>genuinely sad
At first I hated it
but then I came to love it. what a lovely weapon.

It's really missing something to make it great.

Just something about it feels completely off. Like you're trying to plough a field with a spade instead of a hoe.

So its what I thought earlier, the game tries to computate hits in a stack and the more shots fired the more work done. It would be down purely to experimentation now whether you want to use a shotty that fires 12 pellets or the 4 pellet shotty to determine which one actually kills what it hits.

>NC inf jumps around the corner
>DINK dead before my ADS goes up
>BR1 0 directive bolt driver
:^)

I bet this is why really high RPM guns don't work in the game - they actually stop dealing damage reliably past a certain point

>round corner
>nobody there
>BLAM
>wtf
>see guy warp in while on the death screen thing
>killed by BR 100-120 russian with NS-15M

I actually wouldn't care if all the cheaters in the game were BR1 characters; at least it'd mean bans are being done.

Instead we've got pages of people running around all day with aimbots and lagswitches and nothing done about them. I want a fucking purge already. Cleanse the cheater filth, suffer not the lagswitcher to live

hello

Hi There!

t. 1.5 ivi kdr

Hello! :3

precision bomber or high g for solo tankbuster lib?

t. Airnigger/boltfaglord main

no, 15 ivi kdr medic main

suicide

>suicide

Solo tankbuster lib usually means he is removing spawncamping HE scum

yeah, and bolt shit usually means he's countersniping, right?

:-----------------D

Why is VS INF so much more enjoyable than the other two? Is it the butts? I can't stand playing TR INF because you look like a deformed turtle and the semi-autos are hideous as well. NC INF reminds me of all the boltshitters that I hate so I hate myself for playing, but there's something comfortable about playing VS INF.

nc inf has best butt
also nc has cutest voice

What do you fucking mean? TR INF has the best sniper rifle

True true I do find Higbys soothing voice to be a bonus, but I play with voices turned off because of all the annoying other voices. Also VS have the best butts come on now.

>Also VS have the best butts come on now.
No, they are slightly more precisely textured, but overall uglier and smaller

It's the shape that matters. VS butts are round and defined.

>no, 15 ivi kdr medic main

t. 3% medic time played, 97 % infiltrator

wow rude

who is cassandra miles and why is he always angry at me for playing heavy?

but true

TR semi snipers are really ugly. So are most of them in fact and I'm a TR main. But it's not like the other factions are much better. NC are straight up nerf guns and I'm surprised there hasn't been a lawsuit and all VS guns look the same.

vs guns look like dildos

good morning memer! :3c

Hello. Former ESP hack user here.
Any good hacks available for this game? I'd like to come back just to curbstomp everyone by prefiring before rounding corners.

google recursion

>prefiring before rounding corners
>not while rounding corners
are you that guy that could barely manage 3 kdr while hacking from a while back? lmao

I'll look into it, but it looks kind of dated.
IIRC I emulated the game in a VM with GPU passthrough and some HWID spoofer to avoid HWID bans.
Not that it really matters I guess, long as I can spend a few days fucking shit up

>Not describing in vivid detail every situation where I'll be shooting in the game.
Sorry, no time for that.
And no, I usually get like a 10 to 15 KDR when I hack and play aggressively.

>tfw get 10-15 kdr when playing infantry without hacking
feels good being gud ;3

Vanu are gay.

That's okay, I don't mind if other people succeed too. Maybe we'll be on the same server and faction.

y-you too...

I still can't look at TR weapons without laughing at the butt stocks.

haha butts
lol

haha

lol

Haha

haha

lmao

Lol

kys

What went wrong?

haha

werl

listening to reddit

I WAS PROMISED A TIBERIAN SUN STYLE HARVESTER FOR AN ANT, FUCK YOU WERL

WHERE IS MY COLOSSUS YOU NANITE SYSTEMS CUNTS

pretty sure that chart is wrong regardless because there's no way the sunderer is that much bigger than the harasser

that's just too big to even move around the maps properly

WHERE IS MY VANGUARD RAILGUN YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN GAYBREAK CUNTS

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj1b8wh2Ul4

still funny they left those pre alpha coax machine gun slots there and they're still there

it literally is though

n-no I don't believe you

k

Good evening!

And good night! That's all folks, Wrel signing off!

Thank you werl, liked and subscribed

have fun with your minimum wage at the russian gay games you motorcycle organ donor faggot

>Get bored of VS and NC and decide to try TR
>Play Heavy for 18 minutes, go 50/12 with minimal effort
>T9 Carv is a literal headshot machine
Jesus Christ. I don't EVER want to hear any TR bitch about anyone being OP ever again.

he probably died today in a motorcuckle accident, good fucking riddance

>play for 18 minutes
>already determined the entire faction is OP
kek

Hey man.
Apparently, Planetside 2 uses about two hack checks in the launcher itself, and also has the HWID function in the launcher as well. Patch them and you'll be fine to move onto the game. I managed to find out the game has one anti hack measure as well.

The client sided hitbox used to be in plaintext, but they just moved it to where its protected internally. I managed to find the values before getting bored and giving up. If you really know what you're doing there's lots of fun to be had here. The only real trouble is getting past battle-eye which is trivial.

Well Pastalavista can determine that Cyclone is the best gun in the game at all ranges after having 100 kills with it and worse kdr than with Armistice

>The only real trouble is getting past battle-eye
>which is trivial.
Do you know what "trouble" and "trivial" even mean?

I don't care.

>The client sided hitbox used to be in plaintext, but they just moved it to where its protected internally. I managed to find the values before getting bored and giving up

Why give up?))

Should i buy SAS-R to replace default sniper rifle?

don't be a fucking infilshit, you fucking homofaggot

Do you want a sniper rifle suited for close to medium range engagements but still be bolt action and a one headshot kill?

I guess, because i tried long range sniping and it was really unreliable, maybe i need to aim better.