FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=qaKFEMU51Zg

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/13o7uB4qHfZU-cN_SYlH3tHyMd7Q4gWVmj0KQHJVo71w/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/19_we3KXhcDUhMYM8jJyPMWJN76clKOMPu968t8lFEf0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1x5Wld74LO-chLV4qA_bJghQgT9h6DDRNxZ1IvNrBz2Q/edit?usp=sharing
sallycorp.com/news/sally-corporation-debuts-five-nights-at-freddys-the-ride/
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=40287
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=40288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gooooood morning /5N@F/! You guys on your way to work/school?

Motherfucker don't think I don't know

School starts new week. I'm already dreading. Cheer me up with best bot and no Foxy.

>tfw slept in my car last night
>temperature was hovering around 20 degrees Farenheight most of the night
There's nothing good about this morning.

>finally changing the thread theme
>to a song from the best tag-fighter
You and I are friends now, OP

Yep. About to hit the grind.

Yo Cracka' Snax, I digged that smoochin you drew last thread, y'all aughta repost that hype shit.

>the karate chicken is into snot play
This is getting a bit weird, Lil Willy

Lets see them ships, people!

Repost because I didn't relies how close to the thread's end it was when I posted this.

Alright, now that it has been cleared up that Brawly is Fredbear, I decided to try and touch-up my previous attempt (Nightmare Fredbear) as well as the Bio.

Also going to post some loreish details about Fighty.

Fighty was a Prototype design for a new type of Military Combat Robot that was meant to be able to not only withstand attacks, but dish them out as well.

Part of what helps with this is his Endo and Exosuit combo commonly referred to as "The Kinetic Powering Action System" of "K-PAS" for short.

What the system does is through the Kinetic Foam (hard and durable type of foam created for this experimental project) that makes up his Exosuit. It absorbs the energy inflicted onto it an absorbs it back into the Endo as energy that can be used to power the suit as well as give Fighty incredible strength and sometimes a short dash that covers short range ground very easily. The suit even powers itself through the Kinetic Energy produced by any action the Fighty makes. Essentially, a self-powered suit that does not need to recharge.

Additionally, because of how the suit works, the longer a fight is, the more Kinetic Energy he has stored-up and that he can use. Meaning a longer fight is certain death against him. Which is perfect as that was how he was designed when he was sent to fight in a war. To outlast his enemies and use the energy stored up to create havoc for what remained of the enemy.

After the war was over he went to fighting in underground tournament to satisfy his base programing of combat.

More stuff like personality and such next (Bio) post.

Sorry I couldn't get the clothes to look right at all.

And I messed up the thing again, wasn't meant to be a reply.

He discovered the Tournament being held after winning an underground brawl and seeing a flyer for it on the ground. He decided to enter the tournament as a way of hopefully finding strong opponents again.

Now personality wise he is very straight forward in what he wants, to fight.

Some people have even reported that he will hang-out with a person he has a strong desire to fight and will become strangely docile if they refuse to fight him. Then either stay hanging out until the opponent is ready or until he get s bored (usually takes a long time but varies depending on how bad he wants to fight the person). Something that was not intended for his programing. The only time he was meant to be docile was when he was receiving upgrades/repairs/medical service.

Some have speculated that he is longing for something other than the fight, but most just count that as a hopeless rumor spread by people that he was about to fight. But some still think that this is true as the docile nature he shows when waiting for a fight was something he was never programed with.

Anyways, I'm done with this character for now and will start working on Shadow Freddy and Nightmare Mangle next. Possibly a Plushtrap too.

Anyways as always comments and critique are welcomed.

Additionally, if you have any questions about Fighty or anything else I'm working on just ask. It doesn't matter what the question is.

everytime i see that thumbnail i'm reminded of guds golden freddy.

Choppy requests?

Your take on the Official FightAU Shipping Cartâ„¢

Or if that doesnt jig your fig, more actual fighting in the fighter au.

Choppy helping user to masturbate but she uses karate chops.

Karate chicken testing her might.

Choppy doing a fatality to some random fighter?

Choppy bruised and bloody waiting in her corner for the next round.

Choppy Vs. Blinky

>making a KAH-RAH-TAY fighter
>not doing a SpongeBob reference
You've changed, Crisis

I ignored the key.

Kick, Punch, it's all in the Mind!

What's a buger?

I need to see more interactions between characters / get to know their personalities more before I can make any judgements over that.

I've been thinking of just that since yesturday.

With every picture so far that's all I've had in my head, I've just not been sure which reference to make.

Part 3 of Quiet Life. After eight years in development hopefully it will have been worth the weight.
docs.google.com/document/d/13o7uB4qHfZU-cN_SYlH3tHyMd7Q4gWVmj0KQHJVo71w/edit?usp=sharing

Parts 1 and 2, which are pretty essential for it since it's part of a greater story.
docs.google.com/document/d/19_we3KXhcDUhMYM8jJyPMWJN76clKOMPu968t8lFEf0/edit?usp=sharing

Dead Man's Party is not, however. Ties up a few loose ends from 2014, or maybe it doesn't. It all depends on how you look at it.

docs.google.com/document/d/1x5Wld74LO-chLV4qA_bJghQgT9h6DDRNxZ1IvNrBz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

How about the time he uses karate to make burgers

Choppy and Yogy chilling together between fights.

This is the only appropriate solution to that rainbow minigame.

Choppy, yogy, staffy, and punchy having a girls night out

This fighting game shit is stupid. People only draw their own fighters unless they're Punchy, Grappley or totally-not-Alekkbon-Fox (i.e.: clique artists.) It was made purely to encourage circlejerking and it failed even at this.

I want to see a ship plow into my home and finally deliver me from this unending nightmare.

Now this is FNAF World content I can get behind.

What's the Fight AI lore? Why are they fighting? What brought them together? What roles do they play? We know Edgy is the weakest, but who's the strongest?

The lore is like any fighting game, a tournament is called and violent weirdoes show up from around the globe. Sort of like Street Fighter.

Excellent

Who's hosting it?

It's basically just Five Nights at the Fight Club. Think I'll try to do some lore for the expansion.

Aw fuck it lets talk about FNAF FOUR

>freddy!
>chica!
>purple guy, purple guy!
>foxy!
>bonnie!
>golden freddy!
>purple guy, purple guy!
>the bite!
>I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!
>vague minigames!
>and they show up at your door but there's no cameras oh weeelllll
>I applaud it for being different!
>IT BROKE NEW GROOUUUNNDDD

I think it's simply that the Freddy character is a ludicrously wealthy aristocrat/business magnate who wants to see who the best fighter is. Sort of like Tekken, if Heihachi were less driven, I guess.

Wake the fuck up.

Grappley hosts a series of UK-thru-Asia Fighting dojos with national coverage. Though a lot of fighting just happens in the street.

Choppy kicking all the fnafhs characters asses.

I'm curious, who here still has the mobile version of World?

Choppy getting caught in a foot dive loop by Blocky or Yogy.

Yea, sorry to disappoint. At first I thought of a cool way to incorporate the mouth shape into a more mouth like thing, it even kinda looks like how some cartoon robots have there mouths drawn. It wasn't until I resaw a Gud Freddy Picture that I realized how similar they were.

Me, although it doesn't work.

Really, almost everyone has been drawn by another artist.

Shit Scott, movie news.

Well, at least he will be more involved and hopefully stop it from being completely ruined, just as long as it's not a TSE movie adaptation.

His post does end with "There are going to be a lot of great things happening in 2017! :)" hopefully means that a new game or two, perhaps the console release will be happening.

Granted he has his own theme park ride so who knows anymore.

I do. Mine works aside from attacks occasionally not working.

Takes a beatin', keeps on cluckin'
Thanks.

This Fight AU is getting out of hand

So do any of the content creators (Beamzie, for example) still post here? Does anyone know their skypes?

Hayai ze!

For some reason I'm reminded of Spongebob. Didja ya finish those errands?

Brutal.

You messed up bulky's name.

>ChunLivsWeskerinMvC3.tif

>green for dislike
Deepest lore

>Not shipping PunchyxKicky
Do you even tumblr, cishit?

It was like that in the original

I drew that picture before intending to include it in the fighter thing, is there like, a template?

>he has his own theme park ride

Would Fox-E take his girlfriend's son to a fight?

>great things are happening in 2017
Hopefully things turn out a bit better for him.

A shame that he doesn't see World as good or even salvageable.

Yep here, and drew what?

What, don't believe me?
sallycorp.com/news/sally-corporation-debuts-five-nights-at-freddys-the-ride/

He should, Sister Location and Update 2 proved that he can still make good games even after a lack luster reception to the previous one.

And I under the assumption that he does want to redo FNAF World, but like he said. It would have to be reworked from the ground up because of some choices he make early on in development. He still likes the game, he just wants everyone else to like it as well.

>Sister Location and Update 2 proved that he can still make good games
Too bad it also proved that he can't be trusted to write a story

At least an easily understandable one, I do admit that he has contradictions and some things that just don't make sense. But all things considering, it could be much worse.

I guess he could have made it so that Purple was a narcissistic time-traveling pedophile with the ultimate goal of going back in time to molest himself so that he could ensure that he would become the ultimate narcissistic time-traveling pedophile.

>not understanding sequel hooks
nigga

It's a shame that he doesn't view 4 or Silver Eyes with the same opinions he viewed World with.

Is anybody going to actually draw any Punchy/Kicky? I'm still waiting for that. Really just Kicky lewds in general.

Put your name back on, Ghost.

4 gave a new way for fnaf to be played, using sound instead of visual and was meat with high praise.
TSE make him a NYT bestseller
FNAF World however was torn to shit by a lot of people when it first came out and to some extent still is.

Its just a matter of the feedback and results he got.

>Ghost
>lesbians
lol.

Ghost is too gay to think of girl on girl as anything other than icky. It's obviously Edan.

Yurifag "If it's straight, I can't masturbate" Edan?

Yeah, Yurifag "Eliminate the Straights" Edan

No and I'm not going to divulge that information.

>likes to wear purple
>is an aficionado for female hands
>lives a quiet life
>victim becomes a ghost
>ends up stuck in a hellish existence after death
>created by someone with Kira in their name

I like this idea of Purple more than Vincent desu.

Yurifag "Clit is the shit" Edan
Yurifag "Wants to marry a movie theatre snack " Edan

Here's a screencap of the movie announcement.

That's not good.

>Don't believe his lies

>I want this movie to be something that I'M excited for the fanbase to see
Yep, so it's pretty much guaranteed to suck ass because he's so stuck in his own head.

Please be Phone Guy centered; he's the only loose thread we have.

You can always go find him and do what he refused to do so it won't be made and you'll remain happy.

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=40287
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=40288

Punchy has big goals