PlayStation Vita General 2910 - German Things Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Root Letter worldwide sales top 200,000
gematsu.com/2017/01/root-letter-worldwide-sale

>Itadaki Street Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary adds Noctis, Kefka
gematsu.com/2017/01/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th

>World of Final Fantasy free ‘Champion Summon: Balthier’DLC announced
gematsu.com/2017/01/world-final-fantasy-free-champion-summon-balt

>Musou Stars adds Arnice,Christophorus,Ayane, and Tokitsugu
gematsu.com/2017/01/musou-stars-adds-arnice-christophorus

>German retailer lists Chaos;Child,Punch Line and YU-NO
gematsu.com/2017/01/german-retailer-lists

>Musou Stars delayed to March 30 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/01/musou-stars-delayed-marc

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 1/31/2017
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/01/27/the-drop-new-playst

>Blue Reflection Screenshots and Systems
gematsu.com/2017/01/blue-reflection-details-overdriv

>Velocity 2X Going Physical via BadLand Games
thevitalounge.net/2017/01/29/velocity-2x-going-phy

>PSN to Undergo Maintenance January 31st
thevitalounge.net/2017/01/29/playstation-network-to-und

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/01/punch-line-game-teaser-trailer-official-site-opened
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for post Vita-chans!

nice user

Shallie+ cloth is too cute.

Hope those German leaks turn out to be true, I really want to read C;C.

I believe them. Retailers don't have any reason make up this stuff for fun.

Yup that's the guy that wrote them.

okay

How is the game user?

That's true, just have to be patient then.

Odds stay up an extra hour for shallie
Evens go to sleep

But man, I'm glad VNs are starting to hit west in consoles too now. 2-3 years ago I would have laughed at it, but now it seems that any title can come up even here. Glad that VNs got traction even in this side of the world too.

You should sleep

Name one vita game. Just one vita game.

I bet you can't.

>Date a Live and Fate/HA never

>>>Root Letter worldwide sales top 200,000
That thing must have sold in Asia like nothing else since the PSNprofile numbers for these titles in west are very, very low. Yeah, that place doesn't track every user but it gives some sense of a popularity of certain titles. Though VN readers might not register to such sites anyway, so maybe it's just nonsense. Still surprising to at least me that it sold that much.

They came too early to catch this boom. If only it happened a few years earlier west could have even more of these.

Oh boy, my vita is at the post office. Can finally get it tomorrow. Is GR any good?

sleep is a mistake

But sleep is nice, it's your friend.

So what exactly YU-NO about again?

I don't like sleep
All vitagen do now is sleep

Well that is true, but we wake up eventually.

I'm pretty high right now and your image's really odd, user.

>The game's protagonist travels between various parallel worlds in order to solve the mystery of his parents' disappearance. Although parallel worlds are not an unfamiliar concept in science fiction, the game uses concepts from physics, mathematics, philosophy, history and religion to construct a unique fictional universe. In particular, the "A.D.M.S." or "Auto Diverge Mapping System," which visually displays the branching parallel worlds/storylines as a tree, aids the player in navigation. The game also includes references to cannibalism and incest. A NEC PC-9801 edition, Sega Saturn edition and Microsoft Windows edition were released. All versions are rated 18+, although explicit sex scenes were removed from the Saturn and Windows editions. A hentai anime OVA as well as a manga and several novels were later released.

It's about a girl who chants love at the bound of this world

But the anons posting about sleep are always the ones who aren't actually doing so, or they wouldn't be awake to post.

>Feb 9: Nep 4GO (sorry vitagen)
>March 30: Blue Reflection
>April 20: Dungeon Travelers 2-2
>??? 2017: NoA2

I have a big ol gaping hole in my gaming schedule from like ~Feb 20 to March 30. Thinking of starting the Kiseki series with the Vita remakes during that time. Is the series still worth getting into? I keep hearing everyone praise Ao as godlike but you have to play 4 games before that to reach it, I'm afraid of being memed.

All and all it's pretty decent, but on the other hand it's a full priced game.

Similar UI as Blanc vs Zombies:
- Fully voiced, has backlog and voice playback.
- Has album mode for story playback.
- Alternate between story and missions.

Runs great so far, but doesn't have the pause+camera mode during missions.

Voice acting is pretty good. Story is the moe type, quite alright.

Gameplay wise it's nothing too special during human form. The car form feels a little weird but maybe I haven't gotten used to it yet. Has equipment collection and strengthening stuff, which is a plus.

It's not bad I think, the users are quite active during the launch period. Probably helps that it's released same date as JP version.

I think the initial shipment there is about 30-40k or something. They also hired cosplayer (as Aya) for promotion.

I feel like the western side should be quite good too, though. It does have a few thousand on psnprofiles.

Thanks, don't know if it's interesting enough but I would like to try it when it comes.

>Feb 9: Nep 4GO (sorry vitagen)
Don't worry it looks nice

The initial Asian shipment was 50k. Even still way more than half of these sales came from outside of Asia. In retrospect that's really cool since the point of Root Letter and God Wars was to show how cool Japan is to the world.

Granted the game wasn't all that great. But that's not to say it was bad either. Considering Root Letter is the start of a series of mystery-based VNs, hopefully the next game will be better.

>Gravity Daze 2 is on PS4
No news about us getting it?
Any chance getting it like Disgaea's enhanced ports?

>>Granted the game wasn't all that great. But that's not to say it was bad either. Considering Root Letter is the start of a series of mystery-based VNs, hopefully the next game will be better.
Yup, exactly my thoughts. It was pretty mediocre, hopefully they improve it all around. Thought art was superb, the best thing in the VN. That max system, oh boy. It was unnecessary. Even if you fucked up nothing happened. Why even put that mode there?

The last game Sony made for the Vita came out in 2014. It's time to let go.

It's actually a VN that's considered a really big deal in the genre.

Looked it up on vndb, it's premise has me curious at least.

>Freedom Wars 2 never
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I honestly found the whole map part of the game extremely pointless since there were only 2 side events.

NIS say no to D5 and DD2 was a mistake

Oh yes, that too definitely.

>DD2 was a mistake
The battle system remake and menu designs were really fucking good though.

In what way it was a mistake? Story?

But it doesn't feel good as the rest of the series
Everything

gematsu.com/2016/01/punch-line-game-teaser-trailer-official-site-opened

Punch Line does sound fun. Never watched the anime and probably never will but will buy the game.

Ao is the high point in the series because of the constant crazy twists and revelations that's appreciated by the events of the previous games and a lot of returning characters.

I think we might get it in the PS4 if Toukiden 2 does well in the West.

>I still didn't finish watching this

Everything. Some gameplay elements were alright and the new monster/classes were cool but the rest was garbage. Easily worst Disgaea.

>PS4
I need to find a job.

It breaks my heart knowing we will never see this gem in English.

>All the wonderful chibi character models
>Actually fun Monopoly-style gameplay
>It's freaking FF x DQ board game with chibis
>The only game we get is for Wii and it had Mario characters shoved into it in place of FF characters
>It sells like shit, practically sealing the fate of any future localizations
>Not one of the FF x DQ Itadaki games made it over here

I'm sad.

Damn, but D5 was good right?

>Not one of the FF x DQ Itadaki games made it over here
Didn't one of them on the Wii or something made it?

It's quite short anyway, you can finish it pretty quickly anytime.

Just import it. I doubt it would be hard to read

Didn't play
i don't have a PS4

How come she went to work wearing that?

Still haven't played because it's PS4 only but reception was good. People seem to praise the story and the new item world so there's that.

It was alright

It will just not on vita

So do you play with her?

Two bonus dlc that you can change into anytime.

This is the usual attire.

You follow her viewpoint.

So the same as the anime/manga.
It's a VN right? Story is just SoL?

>We Vita Yu-No now.

Pretty hyped

YEAR OF THE VITA VNS

There is also a raising part and it's a day by day thing, like in Usagi. On weekdays you have VN plus raising stats, while while weekend is usually just event I think. You start off with 61 days left.

Not too sure how it works yet, but I believe the raising system just a small part, though it affects routes.

Pretty hyped for it, desu

Very happy. I never thought we'd get this many.

Although now it's a little useless because I'm well on my way through learning moon

As for story it should be mainly SoL, but from what I read there is a main story where you need to complete the DLC for Fairies Stories 3.

>year of no games

Oh boy

fuck off

>VN are not games

It's quite awesome.

>VN fans triggered this easily

It's just a joke lads, enjoy your picture books

go fight

Cute Slayer

must be nice desu

I'll be here with the unwashed masses...just leave me behind!

New Game! has always depressed me a little bit for two reasons: 1) Actual JP game developers are paid half what their peers are and overworked to death, think early-balding men, not cute girls. 2) The animators who made this show are in even worse living conditions.

But now we go one layer even deeper and have real (underpaid, overworked) game developers making a game about making DLC being fun about an anime about the gaming industry being cute and fun.

As a programmer it all hits a little too close to home

This show also triggers me when they talk about endless integration tests, but at least they don't pretend Kobayashi's job is fun.

Preorders when

I prefer manly slayers

URA COME BACK YOU SPEECH IMPAIRED SON OF A BITCH! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU TO DROP SINCE YESTERDAY AFTER USING YOU ON A FORGE WEAPON!

>Punchline instead of New Game

Profound Sadness

Should I bother buying TitS?
Not really fond of buying PSP games
the ost was nice

Jannuary!

>Instead of Yahari
FTFY

>I prefer manly slayers
Are you a fag, user?

>Year of easy platinums

My only 3 plats are:
>Steins;Gate
>Steins:Gate 0
>Code: Realize
So, yeah. Bring more VNs.

From my masturbation material preferences I can safely say no but god damn does Hidari make some handsome old men.

I get what you're trying to say, but the fact that this got a game probably meant that the mangaka is somewhat successful. It's not all bad I think.

The mangaka had 3 years of experience in a game company after all, so I imagine he also probably understands some of the hardship that goes into these.

That, I can agree: Keith, Yamato, Kuyo (though he looks pretty evil, he is a handsome evil)

I'm sure the creator is doing fine. The voice actors are also rolling in dosh. That's another thing that depresses me, completely unrelated to New Game!, about both anime and vidya. You've got your starving programmers, QA, project managers surviving on sustenance wages and then they bring in all these big-name VAs who make the equivalent of >$1m USD/yr and their 8 hours in the studio probably costs more than three of those poor guys' yearly salary.

Then again I guess I'm a hypocrite for not caring about the people who make my food, phone, etc. etc., but this one hits a nerve

Your days are almost over.

It is currently 00:13 AM Japan Standard Time, official timezone of Vitagen, so it's over.

Aren't you the smart one?