World of Warships Admiral /wowsg/

Warship bullying edition.

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newb guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.0.1 LIVE
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/patch-notes-0601/

>0.6.1 PT + Ranked Soon, Tier 7 and Epicenter ONLY
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt061/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>USS Black(ed) stats
thedailybounce.net/2017/01/24/world-of-warships-black-666-tier-ix-american-destroyer-updated-stats/

>NA January Event Calendar + Ship Class specific boosts
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/failed-resolutions/

>Captain Skill caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Leaked info from Russian Server
thedailybounce.net/2016/12/20/world-of-warships-some-information-from-russian-server-7/

>Statistic tracker
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully_ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Precisionista FULL
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benlisquare
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121 FULL

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sDr3Wz-u06M06gXrTTVJONd3nrOIrRJ8VziKVNB9AjM/edit#gid=0
forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/21844-zao-is-op/page__pid__281904#entry281904
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for 155 Mogami best Mogami

>French BB line still not announced

>Fixed incorrect smokes setting: Now, the last smoke cloud is deployed at the end of smoke generator work cycle. That will prevent some inconvenient game scenarios, especially with RN cruisers that have short smoke deploying timer.

The latest SEA server clan list has just been released. I've provided an English translation below.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sDr3Wz-u06M06gXrTTVJONd3nrOIrRJ8VziKVNB9AjM/edit#gid=0

>BOTES
>公會總勝率 55.88% 公會總場均 44406 場均經驗 1175 人數 21 R1玩家 0
Total clan winrate 55.88%, total clan average damage 44,406, average experience 1,175, 21 players, zero rank 1 players
>東南亞二線公會 由benlisquare帶領的公會
Southeast Asian second-rate clan, the leader is benlisquare
>這個公會的目標是讓亞服再次偉大(詳情請看他們的公會介紹)
According to the clan description, the goal of this clan is to "Make Asia Great Again"
>總體來說 這個公會的數據是普通水平
Overall, the stats of this clan are pretty ordinary
>玩家水平挺平均的 而中上玩家的數據也是不錯
Average player skill across the board, but the better players in it are pretty good
>綜合現有數據我認為無須優先集火
Based on the available data, I do not believe that there is any need to prioritise focus fire against these players
>又是一堆ST 東南亞公會一堆ST 全是ST
A bunch of supertesters. A Southeast Asian clan with a heap of supertesters. So many supertesters.

>According to the clan description, the goal of this clan is to "Make Asia Great Again"

kek

>second-rate
>pretty ordinary
>average player skill
>So many supertesters.
Pottery.

Stop ruining our good name on SEA, faggots.

But if these average SEA players started playing on NA, they would be super unicum players on NA.

Fuck off, Lunatic. The "SEA modifier" does not exist.

>aim POI because they do a lot of full div sealclubbing

That supertester thing wasn't really in the google doc.

Shipfus are great

They really are.

Original translator here. I decided to literally translate 二線公會 as "second-rate clan", but there's actually more context to it.

Within the Taiwanese WoWS community, "first line", "second line" and "third line" clans have specific definitions. What they call a first line clan is what we would call a unicum clan, a second line clan is an above average clan, and a third line clan is a below average clan.

>That supertester thing wasn't really in the google doc.
It is, you're just not observant enough. Mouse-over the white cells that appear empty, there are hidden lines written in white text for all clans that contain supertesters, including POI and BLUMR.

This desu.

Mouse-over, the author of the spreadsheet really loves to put easter eggs all over the place.

Translate the entire spreadsheet, benis)))))))))))

>BLUMR
People actually remember Haifuri enough to make a clan name out of it?

If you're so sure that you're actually good and that there is no such thing as a SEA skill disparity, then why don't you prove everyone wrong and play a re-roll on SEA server? What is there to be afraid of?

>tfw there will never be some weirdly in-depth breakdown of NA BOTES

>Translate the entire spreadsheet
No need to, the original author (player light_carrier_ryujo on SEA server) says he will write an English version himself, soon.

Fuck, I meant "highlight", not "mouse-over". I need to go to bed.

Nagato a qt

復興亞服!!!

We're not autistic like you. People have work and families to provide.

>Benlis in depth face to face interview soon™

t. NA easy mode playert

>STEIN
>公會總勝率 55.89% 公會總均傷 44427 場均經驗 1121 人數 29 R1玩家 1
Overall WR: 55.89%, Avg Damage 44427, avg XP 1121, 29 players, one rank 1 player
>東南亞準一線公會 由Stein_Grenadier帶領的公會
A edging to unicum clan from Southeast Asia. The clan is led by Stein_Grenadier.
>他們也有一個別稱 叫Discord Power(他們在某Discord群十分活躍 並似乎以那裡為基地)
They are known by the alias "Discord power" (they're extremely active in a certain Discord server and is seemingly based there)
>這個公會的實力比POI鶸 然而還是東南亞地區的強勢公會
This clan is slightly weaker than POI, but is still a formidable clan in the South East Asia region.
>這個公會有2個玩家需要注意 stratmania TE_DeathSkyz 這兩個都是巨佬等級的玩家
This clan has two players who deserve attention: Stratmania and TE_DeathSkyz. These two are unicum tier players
>前者更是為數不多的最頂級CV玩家
Not to mention, the former (strat) is one of those rare SUPERUNICUM CV players
>然而這個公會的玩家大都是平均至中上等級而已 沒什麼需要集火 除非你看見上述兩個玩家
However, players from this clan are mostly average to above average; no focus firing is warranted unless you see the aforementioned players.

>POI
>公會總勝率 61.14% 公會總均傷 50349 場均經驗 1536 人數 30 R1玩家 6
>POI is a clan of unicums, they have a ridiculous amount of super unicums with the likes of Eurobeat, R3negade, ouka891, HeroOfWind, Haku and KC_Evans.
>When you see these people, concentrate fire at ALL costs, either your whole team needs to focus on killing them, or they will kill your whole team

212k free exp collected. What do?

Free exp to Admiral Hipper

Uhhh... I dunno man. What should I say about the clan if he asks me?

I kinda want to avoid mentioning Veeky Forums entirely. For /wowsg/'s sake, that is.

"We are a clan of right-wing Argentinian Trump supporters who masturbate to cute warships"?

Oh fuck it is. Also,
>people defending poi

>TE_DeathSkyz
>not focusing this autist
For real?

>This clan has two players who deserve attention: Stratmania and TE_DeathSkyz. These two are unicum tier players

>However, players from this clan are mostly average to above average; no focus firing is warranted unless you see the aforementioned players.
Did you failed your ESL reading exams?

wtf, BOTES has a similar WR, avg damage and avg XP to STEIN, why the fuck are they "edging to unicum clan" and we are just "above average clan"?

don't tell me that their 1 rank 1 player makes them unicum

>212k free exp collected. What do?
Save it in case a ship in one of the new lines is fucking OP, or has a peculiarity like Bisco's secs.

If NA had a list of clans and their analyses, what would you say about the major ones?

What are even the "major" clans in NA?
>BOTES
>KNTAI
>OPG
>-FOG-
>APOC
I don't keep up with the WoWS competitive scene, so I don't know which clans commonly field teams.

Lunatic BTFO!

Yeah that'd about do it.
Mention that we love botes.

They do have more 'blue' players compared to us.

forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/21844-zao-is-op/page__pid__281904#entry281904

Stop shitposting Lunatic.

#
#
Des Moines cannot. Only 380, while Zao/Hind can bounce with side 420mm.
Of course Moskva is made of balans so it can bounce Yamato.
#
WG, why? Can't you just give USN CA accurate long range secondaries, as national feature? Oh and 30mm side for Dess Memes

P. S. Baltimore citadel is not high. It is one of the lowest USN CA citadel in game

I'd be blue too if it wasn't for this fucking tier 8 battleship with absurdly high server average stats. REEEEEEEEEEE

How many blues and purples are in SEA BOTES?

>T-the Alabama is keeping me down! It's a-all her fault!
Only shitters make excuses for their stats.

Two of our purples are permanent migrants to NA. I'm hoping though, that at least once clan-based stuff begins, they can at least lend a hand every once in a while.

As for the ones that are still masochistic enough to remain on SEA server, we have lunatic, merchant, and snst.

stats update where?

Bear with me. I'm about to become blue

not blueline

stop playing wows

With Baltimore having 10sec reload, does that mean that he is now bedt firespammer at T9, or is it still D. Donskoy,?
>muh Murica arcs
Baltimore has almost exactly same arc as Ibuki

Not until later. I got 4 more discharge summaries to finish this morning, then I'm gonna get myself a nice breakfast, then a nap, and maybe get some botes in before I start number crunching.

Thank you for subscribing to my blog! Be sure to hit the Like and Share buttons, too!

>9 vs 12 guns

>le Zao is OP meme
Also: Crowd Control loud speaker consumable WHEN???????????

If only somebody was autistic enough to do something like this for NA.

Have a good day stats-kun!

I'm not masochistic

The top guy on the server has a 90.2% winrate, and does 104,049 average damage. He has next to zero solo games in the ship, and only does 3-man divisions. Only 12 people on the entire server have the ship, so the server average is 60.94% WR, 64,254 avg dmg, but even so, the people sitting on these numbers only have 800-900 WTR on the ship.

Thank god I don't have a Flint.

Balti has shitty arcs and shitty detection.

Ibuki has shitty arcs but doesn't die as often.

I am not holding out hope for Balti being good.

y-you too

oh my god

stats kun was right about divs

Then why stay on the server where
>nobody uses the chat to discuss tactics because everyone speaks 900 different languages
>your torpedoes never hit because baBBies actually press the A and D keys every once in a while
>cruisers never show their broadside because they're not sailed by baby boomers with 7 kids

what was he right about?

didnt balt got a smaller citadel in a update?

I'm too lazy to regrind

kek, why is SEA full of shitters

I bet if I had the Alabama, I could get 80% WR in it ez pz

It always had extremely low citadel
Okay, at least as long as I have it, and that is about 3 months by now
About divs

Even based Haku can't git gut in it

Yeah, but that's not the point. You can't predict what hits are going to be citadels, so your behavior with the ship doesn't change much. If you have bad concealment and if you see shells flying in towards you frequently, that's going to force you into a different playstyle than one where no one is shooting at you.

Namely, because of your bad concealment, you spend a lot more time not-shooting in Balti than in Ibuki, and you have to play a lot more conservatively.

>I'm hoping though, that at least once clan-based stuff begins, they can at least lend a hand every once in a while.
I don't know if I'll always have the time to do it because I'm not around during prime time, but if you really need me at some point I might be able to come and make up the numbers. Though I don't have as many T10s or T8s on SEA as on NA because I don't have as many games on SEA but if you need a shitty Hotel or Zao player I might be able to help there.
t. Hotel

What about divs was he right about you SEApe?

also, why do these average numbers not match up with warships.today?

are these stats not counting people with less than 40 battles?

Have you even played on the SEA server? You don't get clueless morons to sail broadside to you, not even during weekends.

We'll see how things go, I guess. Only having 21 players is suffering. I want to migrate to NA, but I genuinely have a sunken cost in World of Tanks.

Benis please.

How many times has the lunatic broken record been playing on replay mode?

F A L L A C Y
A
L
L
A
C
Y

>minimum battles: 40
Server transfer when REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :^)

Iktf
I've started re-grinding WoT on NA recently too since I have a stupid amount of premium time anyway just so I can get some of my favorite tonks back.
It's made me really appreciate how much nicer WoWs is on new players compared to WoT, getting back my botes here wasn't really too bad at all.

I knew this was coming.

SM pls go

SEA is the most powerful server.

>I-it's not that I'm bad! It's just that the server is so much more skilled on average!

>ITT: SEAmonkeys vs. burgers vs. yuropoor

>10 percent of /wowsg/ player population
>80 percent of discussion

SEA HOURS BOYS

Whenever I'm playing my DDs they seem to be happy to fire into my smoke a lot.
They're not very accurate but they're at least trying.
t. NA

Feels good.

>Arashio and Asashio is MINE
>is

it's "are" you ESL, Arashio and Asashio ARE mine.

Do they not teach English to Chinese boat people in Australia?

>Arashio and Asashio is MINE
Are.

#MAGA

Stop ruining the reputation of Chinese-descent players reeeeeeee

Who?

SneakyMongolian, he is a famous DD player on SEA, you probably never heard of him

SEA is the most powerful server in the world.

>tfw Chink
>tfw never make any stupid grammatical mistakes
Feels good TBQH

No more shitposting!

>1% percent of /wowsg/ player population
>80 percent of the shitposting

LUNATIC BOYS

>tfw chink
>make more grammatical mistakes in Chinese than I do with English

dishonourable to muh ancestors

Lunatic is far more than a percent.

>1% percent

>one percent percent

How embarrassing. Have you considered kysing?

Based Gweilo Edition

This is all the fault of the discord trinity

Best IJN Cruiser in game WHEN?

EVERYONE, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE SEAMONKEYS ALREADY