>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1041549.html
4gamer.net/games/369/G036904/20170131001/
youtube.com/watch?v=pBVETwIoyfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAA

AZURA A SHIT

Reminder to vote for whoever you like the best.

Who will win?

My dick.

I'm guessing Lyn and Ike are still on top.

Hector, because he's banging the fanbase agreed best girl.
God fucking dammit he was sucking on these tits and banged that nopan pussy until Lilina was seeded into that womb! He even got wrapped by those thighs

Whiore
(wife+whore)

>l-lyn d-d-dint create w-waifufagging

>Lyn is obsessed with the Tactician and spends the rest of her life looking for him
>Banging anyone else

please tell me the peter griffin meme isn't coming back

She can do it with YOUR help! She's trying anyway so help her try her very best!

Both of those things you said are actually what happened.

I'm so bad at this how do I keep forgetting

Reminder that Lucina is a shitty waifu

>get to the end of the Hoshido campaign
>get mad at the last mission's 'two part' nature
>sacrifice half my army to just kill the boss and be over with
>get to Nohr hard campaign
>it already feels so very sexual
Why is Nohr so based?

I don't think anyone is going to argue that.

So was your mom yet you still exist

>game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1041549.html
>The number of is set in the unit of this work, 5 becomes the highest reality, but the more successive units other than 5 at the time of "summoning", the more probable the 5 unit will appear next time It gradually rises.
>Ultimately 5 unit probability of appearance may be 100%, in that case the reality of all 5 consecutive "summons" above will be confirmed at 5.
Seems like your chances of summoning a 5* unit goes up every time you fail to summon one.
This article also confirms that literally every character can be raised to 5* (I know some people were confused on that) and that characters that are summoned at 5* can start out with "S-class weapons".

Also, when units die, they apparently lose the experience they gained on that map. So even though there's no permadeath you shouldn't just suicide rush things.

Whoops, I forgot to replace the text representing stars when I copied it. I should read

>The number of stars is set in the unit of this work, 5* becomes the highest reality, but the more successive units other than 5* at the time of "summoning", the more probable the 5* unit will appear next time It gradually rises.
>Ultimately 5* unit probability of appearance may be 100%, in that case the reality of all 5* consecutive "summons" above will be confirmed at 5*.

What top ten changes do you expect?

>Xander's son is named Siegbert

Sex.

Lucina will drop to 3rd place.

>so very sexual
What?
And if you had to sacrifice half of your forces in Hoshido endgame just what until you get to Nohrs

I think I heard of someone proxy spamming Tharja, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Roy being number 1. (^:

>there's an interview about Heroes
>even someone on the dev team recognized Dorcas

This is insane. I love it.

>implying Lyn wasn't saving herself for the Tactician
>implying Florina, Farina, or an unknown woman couldn't be the ones Hector fucked instead

Source right now

A lot of people are also proxy spamming other females and there are plenty of people voting out of spite towards Lucina, "Nu-emblem", Kotaku and Polygon.

If it's "him" then it also wouldn't surprise me, but whatever.

4gamer.net/games/369/G036904/20170131001/

Hey Lois, check out my Fire Emblem!

She wasn't.

Yeah, that's why I don't expect Lucina to hold 2nd. There's just way too many people against her, though I'd like to be proven wrong.

Reminder that both top 20s will remain 80% Awakening and Fates, with some characters from past games that even Normies now

Other bits of info I've read:

>Story maps have Normal, Hard, and Lunatic difficulties
>duplicate units can be combined in something called a "limit breakthrough" or returned in something called "repatriation" (repatriation seems to give "Hero's Wings", which are one of the items used to raise a unit's rarity
>there is an arena where you fight against other players' teams, but the enemy is AI-controlled
>there are items called "crystals" and "large crystals" that you can use to raise your heroes' levels without fighting

Pretty much, yeah. Obviously, I can't see everyone's votes but I have a gut feeling Lucina is dropping just by virtue of people either going full wafiu-faggotry with Tharja/Camilla or going full anti-Awakening.

>Ike winning the poll and appearing twice
>Nowhere to be found in-game

>there is an arena where you fight against other players' teams, but the enemy is AI-controlled
Oh for fuck sake

youtube.com/watch?v=pBVETwIoyfQ

>you can fight other players
>but you can't change what your character looks like

Anyone else think this is retarded? Surely making the protag customizable wouldn't have been too hard.

It's a gacha mobage. That shit doesn't matter if it won't make money.

gotta pander to the Awakening/Fates-cucks and GBAfags first

>FE4, 5 & 9 are regarded as the best in the series
>completely ignored

wew lad

Ike/Tellius characters are not ready yet. They can EASILY say dude roy won and people would believe it, his art is already done

I want to build a harem in FE. I want to be a cute girl like Corrin and build a male harem.

You're already playing as someone that never shows their face.
What is there to customize?

So you're cheating on Hinoka? How dare you.

Are you sure? Because I'm pretty the dude and chick from the trailer were the protags

They're the protags, but the player character is that faceless dude with the summoning gun you saw in the trailer.

Straight from the owl's mouth.

Q. Can you recruit enemies from past games?

A. Some enemies can be recruited via the "(Great) Hero Battle" events. The first available one starts with "Na"... Please look forward to the rest!

[Editor's notes: Likely referring to Narcian from Binding Blade?]

Q. Is there a support conversation or marriage system?

A. Although it won't be available at the very start, there are various conversations between summoners and heroes, where you can deepen your understanding. Also, if you strongly develop a hero, a special bond between summoner and hero can be born, which is said to lead to friendship event(s)!

[Editor's notes: It seems like this functionality will be added in an update?]

Q. Can you raise a 1* hero to a 5* hero?

A. Yes, of course! We hope you train your via Heroes via the "Awakening" mechanic.

[Editor's notes: You can boost the rarity of a hero by training them to Level 20+ and consuming items. Each time their rarity increases, their level and stats reset to the Level 1 stats for the new rarity.]

Q. Is there a log-in bonus?

A. Yes, we can confirm that there is a log-in bonus! It seems there will be a commemorative log-in bonus at the start of distribution as well!

>[Editor's notes: Likely referring to Narcian from Binding Blade?]
Are they literally retarded? They showed off Navarre in the trailer.

I said as femui. I just want to try it, femui is just too cute.

Who DOESN'T like Femui's design? What's not to like?

Right. All my votes have been wasted. Wasn't clever enough to keep up my fact of the day, but had fun. Also user voted for Pelleas a bunch and Roy, too.
All in all, a pretty good fortnight.

>Also, if you strongly develop a hero, a special bond between summoner and hero can be born

Oh boy, here we fucking go.

Nino top 3

I don't think they were paying attention.

>Although it won't be available at the very start, there are various conversations between summoners and heroes, where you can deepen your understanding

I was hoping more for some cross game supports or other fun stuff like that, but looks like its New Mystery all over again to appeal to the waifufags

>Also, if you strongly develop a hero, a special bond between summoner and hero can be born, which is said to lead to friendship event(s)!
>friendship event(s)!

B-but I want to develop Nino but purely like a daughter nooo

>Waifufag appeal mechanic confirmed.

How the fuck am I supposed to keep these niggers safe, I've had to restart twice and each time at least one of them gets BTFO by the Soviet-tier behavior of the enemy cavs

Does that mean you want her to call you daddy?

nigga aren't you banned?

He's going to win!

>not using the superior loli femui

To everyone complaining about the namefag evading his ban, just ignore and report him

Forgot picture

I know you are memeing, but they never said that the winners would be delivered at launch, there is literally no reason to do it.

So is Lyn going to recognize the Summoner as Mark again?

>1* heroes can be raised to 5*

Then I shall make the best wife also become the best unit.

>his art is already done
user, they said they were coming in special outfits. As in new art. Sure they COULD just say that so-and-so won and lie about the whole poll, but I don't think they'd pick Roy to do it with.

>waifufagging CONFIRMED

Yes, and Lynfags will continue to deny they are the worst FE fanbase.

The little slut would "recognize" anyone as Mark just to get some d

Rush them with your horses.

It'll probably like Love Live! where you get scenes of "friendship" at most.

It hasn't been three days.

They'd be shooting themselves in the foot

All the high end mobage have waifupandering shit these days

Depends if the game is fun. LL had minimal waifupandering, like a little but of fanservice, but despite that it was pretty popular.

But I'm totally fine with waifupandering, I guess.

Bans can be one day :)

No, they can't.

>Is there a log-in bonus?
What does this mean? I'm new to gachas.

if you log in everyday you get free shit

It's common for mobages to have login sheets that usually goes by month where you get freebies just for opening the game.

I'm the guy earlier who were stuck on the last stage of Conquest.

I did it!

Eyves gets mangled before Sigurd and Quan can even get there though

Camilla a best!

Does incognito mode work for spamming votes cause I'm doing that for Garon and I think it's maybe working

>people are actually excited to get friendzoned

wew

So do we know if you can easily re-roll in this yet?

I want to make sure I start with a SSR

Should've been more specific. Is logging in registering some sort of account with IS or maybe the MyNintendo thing they were advertising and then playing the game every day, or just playing the game every day?

For just opening it? That's nice.

>posting a picture of your waifu kissing someone else
What did he mean by this

Pretty sure the game will have to be tied to a My Nintendo account, so rerolling will likely be a bit of a pain.

All units are able to go to the maximum rarity anyway, so it'll be difficult to see who the best ones are from the start. Lords being great is a safe assumption, though.

Send Sigurd in
????
Profit

>Friendship
waifufags BTFO enjoy getting cucked by Hector still Lynfags