/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

One month to go edition.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

itechpost.com/articles/79153/20170131/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-takes-more-than-a-week-to-complete.htm
twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/826482698138947584
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58829121
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a wonderful day!

>One month to go
The hype is very real!

So what's the big plot twist of Botw? Every 3D game had one

Oot= time travel
MM= It was the Mask's fault
WW= Tetra is the princess and the boat is the king
TP=Midna is the Twilight princess and the actual protagonist, fuck Link and Zelda
SS=Zelda is a literal Goddess

so her legs are the hilt and those flappy bits are the guard. Does that mean her head is the blade

to me it seems getting extra hearts or replenishing them is dead easy even stamina isn't too complex. Potions are where you have more chance of creating censored food or failed experiments

Thanks for the spoilers, asshole.

the cycle/Demise's curse was a lie/gets broken

Back when we didn't know that Time Travel was in OoT, that was hands down the biggest twist. I think I'll be sticking with that.

user, I don't think the comparison is 1:1

>Gets broken

Sorry, Malladus is the proof that even with Ganondorf gone forever he keeps coming back with different names

I was wondering that myself. Could Vaati also be considered an incarnation of Demise? It's never really stated that Demise is always incarnated as Ganondorf.

THIS!

The people going with this "breaking the curse" bullshit never played Spirit Tracks!

Yes, but Link doesn't. It's the first item you get in the game (and is the in-game reason for your menu, item screen, etc.), so Link must have it in the present. If he doesn't have it, the scene must be in the past.

itechpost.com/articles/79153/20170131/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-takes-more-than-a-week-to-complete.htm

The game is going to last for at least a week.

Reminder that Sheik is FEMALE

Good thing my spring break starts March 10th, then.
Still playing it that entire week after it comes out though.

>No child bearing hips
Looks more a post OP tranny tbqh

Neat.

No life or playing when you can

we need more young Sheikah in this game. Both male and female. We can't have so much Sheikah tech and only get desiccated monks and [old] Impa

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

Reminder that Marin is best girl

I forgot, thank god you were here to remind me

I don't think so in Vatti's case, as he and Ganon exist at the same time in Four Sword Adventures.

SHEik, sorry

sHEik, you mean.

SHE

I hope the full version has an actual title screen

keep hoping. they want to get straight into the game and any time spent loading things that aren't the game itself is wasted time

>wasted time
and card space

Excuse me, best girl coming through.

Is that a Moblin?

Yep, that's a moblin

I see. I don't think Moblins should be allowed here. I don't want her to kidnap my dog.

Is there a difference in moblin and bokoblin?

Agreed. It's all about the Bokoblin this year.

not only 3d games had them

LA = everything is a dream
Oracle games = they are actually canon
PH = oshus, the old man, is a (sea) god, similar to jabun, jabu-jabu and wind fish ( but not levias, he's merely a spirit)

BotW = Zelda mended the timelines together to fix the mess she made in OoT

Moblins are bad guys in pretty much every games they appear in.

Bokoblins are the good guys in BotW.

>Bokoblins are the good guys in BotW.
What is this nonsense?

Sorry but I don't condone the genocide of Bokoblins for the purpose of stealing or mindless fun. Do you?

Play your BotW playthrough the way you wish but don't put everyone of us in the same BAG. I do NOT intend to take the life of a single peaceful Bokoblin.

Ohhhh you're one of the boko posters.
Fair enough, you do you.
I'll burn each tree house to the ground.
Then eat all their meats

I WANT TO FUCK FI

They will die. All of them.

FILTERED.

BOKOS ARE CUTE! THEY JUST WANT TO DEFEND THEIR TREE HOUSES!
LINK IS AN INVADER!

MURDERERS

Was he right?

So that's why he punished everyone with SS?

#PunishedFi

Link is a dick.

Are you implying that Botw Zelda is Oot Zelda?

You mean this?

Fi with chocolate all over her showing up in BotW?

I'd like that, it'd be hot

Too lewd for me

check her eyebrows

He's a home invader that wants to rob Bokos of the barrels, crates and meat.

OH SHIT

Explain TP Zelda, because we Downfall Timeline ITT.

Sorry man, Sakurai turned TP Zelda into a baby faced 11 years old

What the fuck, Tp Zelda is supposed to be one of the most mature looking ones and they made her 5 years younger.

Her game still comes after OoT so unless BotW comes before TP, you've got explaining to do.

This is Niko. He is not for sexual.

Just putting that out there.

You can see TP as being shameless Oot pandering, that's why TP Zelda looks so similar. But we're talking about actual facial features here.

You can see Botw Zelda in the artwork of Oot Zelda. The lips, the nose, the eyebrows

What an ugly fuck, poor fellow

>we're talking about actual facial
>Are you implying that Botw Zelda is Oot Zelda?
>check her eyebrows
It seems to me you were saying it's the same zelda

>He is not for sexual.
Thankfully.

>WW= Tetra is the princess, the boat is the king, and Tetra stays behind, alone, in the castle where Ganondorf easily abducts her. We could've just brought her along on the trip so she could use her ship and crew to help us find all the stuff we need easier, but Daphnes has to project his fucking atonement complex onto this situation, so we're just gonna tie one hand around our backs for no good reason. It's not like Ganon can track Tetra remotely anyway, otherwise he wouldn't need to send the Helmaroc King to find any random girl with blonde hair and pointy ears. But this is magical destiny stuff, so we are contractually obligated to act like morons!

I can't link it, but the official Zelda page on Facebook just released a short trailer for BotW. It is composed mostly by scenes from the last trailer seen during the Switch event but it actually confirms one of our doubts: Zelda's is Deku's Tree daughter. The voice was the same one.

>Zelda's is Deku's Tree daughter
wat

If you think that was Deku talking to Link, you're severely brain damaged and should seek immediate medical attention.

Prove me wrong.

Jesus fucking christ the pace of that video and the music!! HYPE.

listen to the trailer in any other language

Easy. I'm not severely brain damaged.
Also, trees can't birth people. So there's that.

You don't even know what language I heard. I might be brain damaged but my ears work extremely well, kiddo. And that's not an actual argument, I said prove me wrong.

yeah nah, there is no such trailer on the Zelda or Nintendo Facebook pages

Exactly, listen to it in another language

English dub sucks cock

Yes there is you prat, what do you think we're talking about?

Hurrdurrhurr
twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/826482698138947584

They just moved the 100 years ago line and the save my daughter line to be earlier in the trailer. That sounds nothing like "From the look on your face you have no recollection of me" which is the line that is originally over the Deku Tree mouth moving. In fact we have no idea if that's even the Deku Tree saying any of these lines, they could just be moving dialogue around, that's super common in trailers.

>that claymore

i can wait no longer

I think you're all wrong and Zelda is actually Malon's daughter.

You can have it if you don't use it on a boko.

That guy isn't me.

I am
and yes, you could read my text as if I were implying that OoT Zelda = BotW Zelda
but actually no, sorry. I'm not implying it. Their eyebrows clearly are different. BotW Zelda is a lot bushier.

I meant 'Zelda' as the meta entity that originated from the goddess Hylia. Being 'Zelda' is her responsibility. I reached that conclusion after SS, when I rewatched that transformation scene in WW. Once Zelda assumes her role as princess, everything changes.

I also think all those Zeldas who have the Triforce of Wisdom know who they were before.

>That guy isn't me.
That other guy isn't me.

You got a point

HAS NO STYLE
SHE HAS NO GRACE

Is Spirit Tracks worth playing? Are DS emulators a thing? It is, as of right now, the only Zelda game I've never played. I did enjoy PH on the DS, but strangely, Spirit Tracks passed me by without a word.

#NotAllBokos

2fis1sword

Steady on

FEELS FOR LIL BOKO

Bokoposter #2 (3?) reporting in. Aonuma and Miyamoyo know what's up.

YOU LOVE ME TOO?

Hi!
Hope you're doing well today, Bokoposter.

You put on weight whilst fiercely defending your mountain top!

He has the troll face was that on purpose?

There's room for all Bokoblins in our circle, friend.

You too, Bokopal!

LINK IS A DICK

Cripes, I don't think I've ever seen that one before. That's brutal.

SHE DOESN'T KNOW HER PLACE
SHE'S NO LADY

Wrong, Bokos are dicks.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58829121

I knew Ghirahim was evil but damn...forcing innocent Bokos to die for him

It's either he kills you or I kill you

It has been so long since I've played TP I can't remember if Bulblin killed that little kid he captured or not.

After I finish Majora's Mask I'm totally going to replay it if I have the time (which I probably won't).