Cars you like that everybody else hates

Cars you like that everybody else hates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pm2wiQBPzu8
jalopnik.com/consumer-reports-thinks-the-mercedes-cla-is-a-really-ni-1572589435
jalopnik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you make this thread just to post that ugly colored supra

god damn.

Veeky Forums hates everything lol

Anthracite is my favorite color, but it's hard to find a stock yellow.

But with the 7mge

everyone hates this engine.

its hard to find because that specific color is atrocious looking.

On the other hand the yellow used on this JUN Supra isnt as bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pm2wiQBPzu8

Its a solid engine if you torque the head properly, but this not as good as the 2jz so everyone ignores it

Would buy one immediately if I was rich.

7m is fine as long as you either retorque the headgasket if it's factory, or replace it then use arp headstuds instead of factory headbolts.

Does anyone actually believe any 7M left has factory settings? It's been out for 31 years, I think if they run this problem's been addressed.

I am not Land Rover's target demographic, but I've never disliked this particular model.

I do hate these.

I don't know anyone who hates these.

Don't hate it, but not a fan of it either. Would suck its dick if it had pop-ups, however.

Veeky Forums hates everything

I guess no one really hates them but people shit on them for being slow/poorly made

Don't forget the fact that there's at least one rusting away in every trailer park in America.

literally nobody hates these cars

I love the styling, I love that they tried, but you can't fix shitty GM engineering.

We will never get another mass produced car like this again.

who hates that lol

At least one that everyone on Veeky Forums seems to hate.

well atleast plenty of Transformer loving kids like them

I like the Supra. I'd have one with a noisy tarbo and all the interior amenities because 1.5 ton grand tourer

Bae, I'd love a 370z, just replace a few things here and there and I'm golden

Sure it's heavy and not too powerful, but it's quite good overall

Interior is pretty comfy tho

>goodlooking
>fast
>sounds good
Only hate it gets is butthurt poorfags who are jealous someone bought a 50k car they think they can afford "but just dont want"

same exact econ vents as a sonic

cum on step it up chebby

Cum at my face br/o/

I do. It's very hard to find a car made by Mercedes that I like.

I do hate 370s.

Hate these.

I have disdain for the people who buy them/what it ultimately represents.

probably because youre a bmw cuck

Mercedes is currently the "best" (reputation, status, overall company value) company on the roads today. Hands down. Their company is doing so good right now, every single car

only dumb rednecks dislike Civics

I thought I was the only one that liked the SSR. I also love the HHR panel vans.

I hate BMW, Mercedes, and Audi equally.

and what does it "represent" aside from someone liking what you dont like?

Who can hate something with so much utility?

nigger you're literally buying a peasant-tier mercedes

you don't get to call people poorfags if you own the cheapest & shittiest benz that is currently being made

go buy a real c-class & then you'll be respected.

Every owner having an air of conceit about what they drive.

>go buy a real c class
10-20k less

Typical idiot that thinks he knows about cars but doesn't

also my dad has an S65 and cla250. i'd love to see any dumb shit in a civic call him poor when he drives his cla lmao

They look pretty good blacked out.

I don't know, something about the chrome trim pieces being black.

Standard commuter civics? yea. 90s civics that Veeky Forums worships? most people who can afford other stuff probably aren't going to like them either. plenty of supreme gentlemen in BMWs shit on civics as an example.
>you're poor and probably drive a civic
stance/FWD/people who think drifting is the ultimate coolness don't help either.

There is plenty of reason to hate Civics.

Ugly car looks good from this angle.

Because it's fucking orange. People who confuse yellow with orange are just as bad as people who use "your" in stead of "you're" and they should be exterminated honestly.

That being said, yellow is fucking hideous and should only be used as accents or for certain spaghetti cars.

Everyone hates this shit. Don't know why, minus the fact the guys welding is on par with Lamborghini and Ferrari during the 90's.

>tfw you realize your trash benz is an upscale civic

jalopnik.com/consumer-reports-thinks-the-mercedes-cla-is-a-really-ni-1572589435

also
>my dad

lmao
did he buy you a v6 + automatic mustang for your first car? or another pleb benz?
i'll have you know my dad has an m6 & a pagani huayra & a fleet of twingos.

opinion disregarded.

>jalopnik
stopped reading there

I gotchu pham.

Next time you want to shit talk Merc then at least when you lie dont include your pleb dream car with a Merc engine

What a fucking idiot

I hate plebs, but the worse are plebs who think they can call someone else a pleb

poor people are retarded

god the roadster's ugly

never liked the look of this, plus the only ones i've seen around here are driven by retarded, cellphone-using-while-driving bimbos.

if i ever see a man driving one of these i'll burst laughing i expect

Yellow can look good on a lot of cars in my opinion. that viper, S2000, E46 M3, FD, most TVRs, some Corvettes.

i bet you've said that to lots of your bros, haven't you?

>just because it has a mercedes badge automatically means its good

also, the huayra is my dads, duh. he has a 918, f40, f50, 911rr, ae86, & miata in addition to his 7 huayras.

hahahhahahahaha sweet troll dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

>buy a real c-class

Fucking poorfags think a c-class is luxuxry

You're ugly.

REKT.

Nah they really don't. Even being black can't hide the shitty lines and those atrocious fenders. It's a gay pseudo truck that's a shitty truck and a slow "sports vehicle" that looks like shit to boot (see pic for another example). A lightning or cyclone/typhoon would be a much better choice if you just had to have a sports truck to match your mullet.

>Would still take a 918 everyday

>DAE THEFERRARI THEFERRARI

>I still love teh P1 more

Every LaFerrari discussion thread on plebbit. Veeky Forums seems to like it alot more though.

>real
>c class
OK kids time for bed

Oh yeah, well my dad works at Nintendo, so PHHHHT.

Can confirm, like the Ferrari the least. At least I don't masturbate over the 918 like Leddit does.

That's the reason why I said it

>it's another c class plebian vs cla douchebags episode

>c63
>not "real"

HAHAHHHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAH

lol @ all these fucking idiots fighting over "real" mercedes

I drive a CLA45
My brother drives a C63
My sister drives an E300
My dad drives an S65
My mom drives a G63

Every day come on Veeky Forums to see idiots arguing about what is/isn't a "real" mercedes

Are you a kardashian?

the rear looks so much worse without the wing

What wing?

the one regular vipers have

RTs never had wings wtf are you on

Uhh ...

think he means this

Veeky Forums hates squarebodied truggs

I've never seen that before, and it's certainly not regular.

Apparently some of them came with optional wings/spoilers. SuperSpeedersRob mentions it in his video when he bought a first gen.

You're fucking wrong you pooftah. Everyone likes square body trucks

You're right, I do.

That car struck me as pretty ugly.. But it grew on me very quickly.

The rear end makes me think of a way-out-of-your-league girl giving you a glance and a smile that says "I saw you staring and I love it, but you're beneath me".

and this one. My taste is shit and im ok with it.

Lmao, more like some broke ugly bitch

What hot rich "way-out-of-your-league" girl would drive that garbage

>if i ever see a man driving one of these i'll burst laughing i expect

A man driving a sports car? How absurd.

>Luxury

If they weren't so shitty to work on I'd buy one right now.

I wonder if the plebs at Mercedez have to work on the CL models. Like you probably get demoted from working on the next c300 to working on the next CLA.

I guess this is orange too

Would totally have been a great little car if it wasnt a shoehorned hybrid
But I still like it

I love the interior in the CR-Z, shame it's paired with the wrong motor.

Poseur