Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29893540
shoryuken.com/2017/01/31/capcoms-haunts-addresses-street-fighter-v-updates-expect-information-roughly-every-couple-of-months/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Play whatever game makes you happy

Just play Xrd already please, I'm begging you

buy season 2 dlc
doesn't matter what the characters are, just do it please

I love GG, but the player base is a bunch of elitist stuck up nerds. You can tell these people are not the most sociable in the FGC. Fortunately I have real life friends to play with so I don't have to deal with their autism and awkwardness.

Fuck off

TRY AND STOP ME
IM GONNA PLAY MY SHITTY JOHNNY AND ENJOY IT.

no actually it's shit and not even fighting game related. thanks for coming out though

its hilarious how hard reddit dick rides this game but in this thread goobers are so insecure they think r/kappa posters are the ones shitposting about gg

Play the latest game that hasn't come out yet and drop it in a week

Poison when

>reddit likebreak
Why do you shitpost all day instead of playing videogames?

i think xrd is bad game

get out of /fgg/ euroshit

How does anyone care enough to find reddit and twitter posts about communities of competing fighting games from the same developer getting mad at one another?

I'm not saying that that's not ridiculous if it happened, but are there really enough people doing this to make you not want to play the game?

I really like the game. I haven't had fun like this in a while.

Good 20 bucks spent imo.

You're just saying that because you haven't played it

>the god-tier devs
I don't get this meme. Arcsys has much worse business practices than Capcom

KOFXIV saved fighting games already last year.

just dont play sfv

its simple

kog 14 didnt even save its own franchise dude

This Yoshimitsu channeled the power of /fgg/

t. capcuck

Preorder my game

>devs is the same as publishers
WHY IS EVERY TRIP SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

What's the most advanced Tekken 7 PSP mod?

how many entrants will kof14 have at evo
my money is on < 300

It's because in the world of GG players critique doesnt exist. It's called delusion and fanboyism.

I'm interested as to why you think this.

Explain.

Have to agree with Jiyuna here, there is no real reason for people to not be playing Xrd

what trips. i dont see any trips c:

What supreme memery

That one is pretty funny. I guess cause Sol looks roided out like kenshiro that makes things less anime.

Moe btfu?

How big can her tits get?

May, Elphelt, Jam, Faust and Bedman are disgustingly anime. Those character designs will repel any healthy adult male.

>Character has a different win animation that only shows up 1/64 or 1/256 of the time
Why is this allowed?

To be fair I think the developers are pretty good but the publisher is one of the worst.

homosexuality is not healthy

Full-priced updates every time as separate games
Thankfully Rev2 won't cost as much and will have a DLC option but it's still taking the piss

>Faust
my normie friends love the fuck out of Faust, what are you on about. He's the wacky fun character that does random shit when they mash in stylish mode.

All of the other characters are super fucking anime, especially El.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve. if you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Brick, you are honestly the biggest imbecile I have ever met on this site. Strategic decisions are NOT guessing BY THEIR VERY DEFINITION. If I decide to move my mug to the other side of my table to make more room, I AM NOT GUESSING ANYTHING.

ANYTHING! You made me mad, goddamn.

May is such a good looking girl. I can understand people claiming Carl is "Too Young", but #May? Come on.

>hating on Faust
he is just anime enough, not too much and not too little

>framerate not running at a consistent 60
YAMERO

Sniping people when mini-faust comes down and hitting it with 5D is funny as shit

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29893540

This is probably the coolest combo video I've seen

>when the capcum tastes just right

Are all BB games full price when they release? I basically ignored Arcsys after about the third installment of BB.

I know that capcom pulled the same stuff with street fighter a few times this last generation and Vanilla Marvel release was super short term.

Those track records seem similar, barring SF V, which was definitely unfinished at its release for 60 bucks.

Which has nothing to do with the developer and all with the publisher you retarded cocksleeve.

Yes but they're also basically a full VN with complete voice acting.

>I know that capcom pulled the same stuff with street fighter a few times this last generation
Let me know when they release a full priced """"""update"""""" with ONE (1) new character and one recycled one from a previous game.

Well, that sure was... something

>full priced
What are you referring to?

I hate him and Bedman so much. And May's and Jam's voice actors need to be shot.

Funny, I could post a picture of my copy of PS4 Sign right now, but who gives a fuck what a random idiot on the internet thinks. If you think Arcsys makes perfect games and does everything right, you are just as delusional as capcucks, goobs.

See my Ram, pussy. In Sign, because I'm not going to buy Rev anytime soon.

Did Blazblue do that?

shoryuken.com/2017/01/31/capcoms-haunts-addresses-street-fighter-v-updates-expect-information-roughly-every-couple-of-months/

IT HAPPENED

ALL THE HATERS GOT LEFT BEHIND

why

do

you

format

your

this?

CPE was CP but with Lambda (from CS who had been removed) and Celica. At least BBCF came with more content than ever

Blazblue has way better animation and personality lol

>"It follows the classic games too carefully"
When have I ever said that?

If you want things on the devs:
Mori lies all the fucking time.
Daisuke took his IP back in time for retarded reasons like "things were better when you had to hammer a button to tech" or "this is too hard but making it easier would make my game less hardcore so I'm just going to make it a completely different system" and even "Danger Time will bring people and hype to the game"

>He also reminds them, however, that development takes time
Skullgirls has 2 programmers and they're doing stuff way faster than Capcom.
Also didn't they say something similar BEFORE release?

>every couple of months
wew lad
Expect Helen to be announed in Easter

>Capcom’s Haunts

who's fucking idea was this anyway

lmao I'm leaving all you haters behind, who is coming with me?

>May's voice actor needs to be shot
She would be perfect if she had a good voice

>frame rate

oh so this is why it felt like the game was dropping frames when I played you

With a bunny costume included

Jack-O is the worst of the bunch. I don't mind May or Jam in the slightest since I'm used to watching anime but Jack-O manages to be a fucking pain regardless.

>tfw left behind

I'm not that tripfag, but surely moving your mug to the other side of your table is a strategic decision based on the guess that you need more room. You don't move your mug once you have found out you need more room, as by that point it is too late, you have run out of room, and moved your mug to accommodate (or potentially knocked over your mug).

>Capcom says they are going to communicate more
>ends up communicating exactly the same amount and are no more upfront with information than they were in Season 1

Is pent a year with GGXrd and I couldn't really get into it, then a friend at locals brought in BBCF and I instantly liked that game.
Then I realized I just don't like the way it's animated. Which is petty, but it's just the one hump I can't get over

For only 5 additional bucks*

*costume isn't included in season pass

xrd is moeshit anime. xx at least had a different atmosphere and style to it. xrd almost went full blazblue.

HOW DOES IT FEEL?

>don't like the way it's animated

Are you serious? That was exactly the reason I wanted to try GG. The graphics are sick. It looks 2d but its 3d. Godlike.

So they announced they will make announcements later?
This must be maddening to people who bought the season pass for Akuma.

>any healthy adult male is actually incredibly insecure and stays away from anything closely related to anime because it's for pedophiles and christian values aren't lost on them

I actually agree. I don't really dislike the game all that much, but the extreme closeups don't look very good, and even knowing why they kept the choppy animations doesn't suddenly make it look good.

The shaders and animation tricks were enough to do that, cutting down on frames was unnecessary.

that's just an old webm, my framrate is 99% stable

I don't like any of the redesigns save for Millia.

Leo and Sin are somewhat close to the old stuff.

Rest of it is pretty garbage. Sin is kinda homolust looking, but some of the old designs are that way too.

>white ram

kill
your
self
right
now

Some moves have oddly smooth framerates and they look disgusting

Some moves look okay with the current framerate, but any somewhat fast normal looks fucking awful

I don't know what to tell you, It's a good game, the character designs are great in the artbook, but I just don't like the way it's animated.

It is literally my opinion, not a definite statement that should be held true throughout the universe.

Yea it is stuff like that, that turns me off of the game.

What? It's the closeups that look amazing. In regular gameplay it's much less impressive, especially in motion.

white ram supremacy

I disagree with you radically on this.

The normal fighting looks close to old sprite work to me, the close ups look like they're animated on 3s or some shit.

It's incredibly choppy.

"At least we're not Konami" - Capcom

I meant the screen being more zoomed in compared to how it looked before and other 2D sprite-based fighters. The cinematics are fine.

Still no justass code btw

Welp, I can't play online in Revelator anymore. Whenever I go into a lobby my framerate fucking tanks.
Training mode and arcade works fine, but I can't play online.
Anyone else run into this?

I tried SFIV and SFV in two days and unless they made the trials in SFV easier, linking is much easier in this game compared to SFIV

You don't know what "guessing" means, you uneducated fuck. It precisely means making an opinion of something without sufficient information. If one needs/wants more room on the table, moving mug away is what makes more room without question - the information is right there. There is no fucking guessing, fucking hell...

Why is there no dojikko fighting game girls

It doesn't feel like anything is 2 frame in the normal course of playing.

I think having target combos across the board makes things a bit easier too.

Try
Steam>options>In Game>Serverbrowser Ping
Put that way down from the initial 5k.

>wake up
>Splatoon 2 isn't released yet

Are you really NOT FUCKING SURE if moving mug away will FREE SPACE OR NOT. IS THIS UNCERTAIN?

PLEASE, stop provocing me!

Indeed. Capcom tried to reduce the execution barrier with SFV. Links were made easier in so that shitscrubs would actually be able to perform combos now.

Roll?

yeah no work and make it so fucking babies can do it

BBCF's roster with XRD's graphics would be perfect.