January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old thread:

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Final Fantasy has been my favorite series for my entire life. I am so, so happy to see that it's still going strong. All those bastards who wanted XV to be a flop must be so disappointed.

Quistis is cute

Cup Noodles soon

>Noctis isnt the black one one
>Gladio isnt the red one

Come on son

>implying there is any universe at all where the main character is NOT Red Ranger

Red is the leader color, therefore is noctis.

Red is the color of the hero, so the mc has to be red.

Forever Red 2bh

>they all have abs, even Prompto's

>yfw Aranea turns up as Silver

dumb waifu fag.

leader is always red

I don't even like her you retard, it's just a sentai trope. Only other character that would make sense would be Cor as Gold or something, but he doesn't seem like he'd be up for getting in a suit.

shut thr fuck up

dumb phoneposter

W-What if Gumi is delaying Orlandu to introduce the gacha change

Post stories of shitty randos

>Everyone brings a healer
>Aerith is the only one who has Ultra Cure and seems to have no fucking idea how it works
>always lands on not a silenced healer
>team seems more focused on showing off their Orlandeau SBs instead of keeping Ramza alive
>I'm the only one who bothered to bring support OR a hastega
>Eiko guy keeps spamming the No Worries stamp because they honed Phoenix to revive my Ramza / Selphie that keep dying the most
>they usually die immediately after again anyway because noboostslol

We won because it was four healers but Jesus Christ

First thing of interest in FF8. You know how they forced a tutorial down your throat when you meet up with Quistis at the front gate in the start of the game? That's not in the Japanese version. I guess they figured Americans were too stupid to use the terminal in the classroom.
Not sure if I'm gonna continue playing this though, I think my last replay of FF8 was too recent for me to get into it. At least cards are fun.

How long until we get Avengers outfits as crosspromo for that one Crystal Dynamics game? Gladio even has Thor's Japanese VA.

nice art

I agree.

Is that artificial digital textures or is that an actual painting

Cloud will probably get another banner with himself, Tifa(new great monk), and Barret(fullbreak) in the future and then get another one when Zack gets in BE and then another one for AC.

Hope the doughnuts are Abel tier or otherwise this is a stay away banner.

>Lightning's first banner was good in retrospect since it had Charlotte the good (future-proof) tank and Ludmille of the DC TMR
>Orlandu's first was terrible since every unit other than himself was garbage, even for TMR purposes
>Tidus' first banner was okay due to Abel being a god-tier TMR even to this day
>OK was great due to the only terrible unit on the banner being Sara, Aria being a great healer and Desch having one of the BIS Accessory TMRs
>NoctisJP was great due to Aura

I wonder what donuts will Squall get to make his first banner a good one to roll on?

Digital.

Had another healer in pub apoc raid earlier who had Ultra Cure and what do you know, they didn't fucking use it. They also decided to toss up stoneskin bubbles to protect the all the sleeping babbies on the team. When my own healer (who was active with trying to cure ailments) went to sleep, they didn't bother with helping her out

The group still won, but boy was that shit annoying

>Cloud in BE
>GLobal is not getting him form another month at least.
>We still havent even fucking gotten the Kingslaive units yet.

Also nice to see they buffed Cloud up a bit for VII-R

Pink Iris would be better.

It is a flop though.

Sold like shit. Panned by the entirety of japan.

Ashe is cute

Tifa is going to be a 5* base senpai

You dont even fucking have orlando yet, who shoudve been released last november.

You're not getting cloud for atleast a year

Was it a triple Ramza room?

Fran's meaty chocolate ass

>best selling PS4 game in Nippon
>sold like shit

>The art's so good it even makes Ashe look decent
The artist really should be proud of himself.

Nah, just one; only synergy character too.

A deal's a deal user! Cloud is coming to GL, you should buy some Lapis while you can! I'll throw in something special if you buy now~

I doubt it. Maybe Aerith(maybe) or Sephiroth/Zack(very likely) will be a 5*. Main Heroines these days tend to be base 4*.

>5 million units sold in 1 day
>"like shit"

>>Orlandu's first was terrible since every unit other than himself was garbage, even for TMR purposes
Lawrence's is alright for anyone who doesn't have Ramza's Brave Suit. Not, like, amazing, but hey, ATK and appreciable DEF.

>caring about BE or RK when Dissidia Mobile is now around

>Implying the Jewgle won't peddle his wares in OO

That means literally nothing.
Consoles are dead.

Selling more than nothing is meaningless.

Funfact, It sold less than half of what FF13 did

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH
I didnt actually believe there was a retard that actually fell for sqeenix's lies.

Let me guess, you also think FF14 has 5 million players*

>He thinks FF13 was a commercial failure

You're a retard.

And what did he do right?

yes

I wouldn't be surprised in FFXIV has sold much more than 5 million copies, though. But that's a completely different situation than 5 million active subscriptions, in any case.
However...
>literally typing out laughter on the internet
Nope, that's enough bait for me.
Have a nice day.

This post comes up like fucking clockwork every thread I'm almost convinced it's Vaynefag replying to himself.

Everything, user, we've been through this dozens of times.
Would you like to suggest something that you think he did wrong?

He's semi-consistent at least, I'll give him points for that.

He did everything wrong. His entire existance is against humanity.

holy imperil knight waifu bsb fucking never, R I P

Why do you insist on lying about Vayne's actions and motives?

He did ultimately fail in killing Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca and that very nearly cost him his entire legacy and country (if she had in fact been hellbent on revenge and not mellowed out after hearing what such an obsession means from Vaan).
If it weren't for something completely out of his hands happening to work out in his favor (at least for like two hours before the final battle anyway), Ashe cuts off a huge honking chunk of Sun-Cryst, nukes Archades into the stone age, and rules unchallenged as the Dynast-Queen Ashelia.

he didn't apologise to Princess Ashelia for killing her husbando

bit rude tbqh

hey i found this pic of u

>e into r typo
>implying that's a phoneposter typo'
dumb autist

No, his entire existence was very right, and he did nothing but right and attempt to do right throughout his life; his existence was a huge benefit to humanity and had he lived he would have only contributed positively even further.
Can you list a single thing that he didn't do right?

Why do you? I have never lived about anything regarding the True Hero, and not only will I never but I will never need to, as none of his actions or motive require lies to justify.

He failed in the final battle because of bullshit FF logic, not because of any oversights or failures on his part; he failed because he was the designated villian in a FF game, which isn't a fault that can be contributed to him.
Ashe wouldn't have ever cut a chunk out of the cryst, by the time she got there it was already being destroyed, and no one in the party would have been able to get close enough to it long enough to cut anything from it. As it was reddas was barely able to reach it to hit it once, Ashe couldn't even get close.

That didn't deserve an apology, as it was likely not his direct fault and was useful besides, and there was also no chance for him to actually give the apology until well after she never would have taken it.
That is not a fault.

I got to the lighthouse in FFXV and i just haven't turned the game on again since then, that was like early December.

Probably never finish it.

I know I should be repulsed but I'd let that moogle abomination sweeten the deal only to find that I'm literally bankrupt after the fact

>Ashe wouldn't have ever cut a chunk out of the cryst, by the time she got there it was already being destroyed, and no one in the party would have been able to get close enough to it long enough to cut anything from it. As it was reddas was barely able to reach it to hit it once, Ashe couldn't even get close.
Wait, what? It wasn't being destroyed, it was just surging with excess mist from the deifacted nethicite being returned to it. It was difficult to approach, but not impossible.
Ashe absolutely could have carved out new pieces to use as WMDs, but that's not what blew her away when she tried to slash it. She wasn't cutting out nethicite, she was trying to destroy it, which unleashes suicidally destructive quantities of mist.
And it's not like Reddas is any stronger than her at that point, Reddas was just actively suicidal.

yes you will

Reminds me I got past Malirith in IX and got a game crash at the cutscene in the next room and haven't touched the game since then. Was around December as well.

Should probably finish it soon.

I'm glad I never bet on Vayne, t'was ever a losing proposition.

>I have never lived anything regarding the True Hero
what did he mean by this?

Every time I start FF8 I tell myself to build a character that actually uses magic, and every time I give up on that in a few hours.

magic in that game is just boring.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OPERA OMNIA LA

google

Was it bullying?

>bring Ramza to the raid
>3 more Ramzas join
>don't bring Ramza
>no one else brings him
Every time.

Bartz is a Mime, copying people is second nature to him.

It's there user. Are you blind? ARE YOU?!

It ain't lettin me play the game la

so is that it for the 30th anniversary? just a mobius FF7 collab and a release date for XII? pretty disappointing tbqh

and wine

Guys calm down. It was just the opening. Of course it's all fluff. Soon we shall see more.

haha yeah sure

>opera omnia has him
>RK has him
>BE doesn't
it's not fair BE bros!!!!!

Why else would they call it opening ceremony? Surely there is more?

The 30th anniversary of FF is in december 2017. Yesterday was the 20th anniversary of FF7.

Today i meant not yesterday.

What? No, iirc it was in the process of releasing all of its energy into the air as mist, which was useful because the Bahamut was designed to capture energy from this mist. The original plan was to let it release a lot more mist before destroying it, so that the energy could be utilized and the resulting explosion wouldn't be quite to damaging. Ashe and co. just destroyed it before it could output more energy for the Bahamut to use, thus it still had a lot of energy for exploding.
And both Ashe and Vaan tried to approach it with their unweildy swords in attempt to destroy it, but none of them could get close. Reddas had to put all of his strength into his suicide leap in order to make it; none of the others could (or would, if Ashe had wanted to cut a piece for herself) have made it.
If you're trying to say that a full grown male is less physically strong than a barely grown female who is small and petite even for her own gender, you're a bit out of it lad.

Only because he's the designated villian of a FF game.

*Have never lied about anything
It means I'm a retarded phoneposter.

but you said he was a hero

Didn't we got Noctis like a week aftet JP or so?

Looks like Cloud's kit includes strengthening of rape attacks.

>ff9 is my favorite ff
>entire cast has been given the huge shaft by Gumi

Zidane is a god tier pull just so you can grind him out and never use him. Garnet was good for about 6 seconds and is now outclassed in every way. Freya vivi kuja and amarant are fucking garbage. Why are they good enough to rep the series as a whole for when BE was released but not good enough to make decent? New banner with 5-6* Trance Zidane, 4-6* Steiner and 3-6* Quina when?

>mandatory FFXV trophy literally 15 minutes into the game
>only 85% of players have this trophy
explain this shit

before

but cloud isn't a worldwide release, that was special for the prince

He is a hero, the hero, but the game doesn't consider him so.

>you will never rape aeris while giving her the ol' rice cake attack
why even live?

>Basch in the background
God dammit.

Cloud imitating Zack's personality make no sense at all. Cloud acts nothing like Zack.

I had a massive crush on her.

Finally. Meltdown get!

Thank God, he doesn't look like a skeleton anymore. I hope it's not just the promo image. Do they tend to change things like that in development even after a trailer is out?

He doesn't. The Cloud you see throughout the start of the game isn't really any different from the "real" Cloud. He just has some of Zack's memories.